• Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
I got 0 points today and was unable to participate in their survey yesterday...booohoo

UPDATE: tried to take the poll again today and it was not available, however 16 points was added

I took the survey yesterday and received 16 points.

starborn said:   I took the survey yesterday and received 16 points.

So maybe the point award isn't so random then because I got 16 points yesterday too. Maybe they mean it is random per poll and not per person who takes the poll. Anyone else do the poll and get something besides 16 points?

MrVietnam said:   starborn said:   I took the survey yesterday and received 16 points.

So maybe the point award isn't so random then because I got 16 points yesterday too. Maybe they mean it is random per poll and not per person who takes the poll. Anyone else do the poll and get something besides 16 points?

Sorry - I meant that it's a random amount per poll, not per person. Sorry for the confusion!

There is a new poll available today (3/14) that is giving 14 points.

Missed it, but since they are now into repeating polls, hopefully I can catch it on the flipside.

In the meantime, there is a new poll for 10 points today (3/15).

New poll is up for St. Patrick's Days = 17 points.

There is a new Spring-themed poll up now worth 23 points.

The Ultimate Spaces: Den is now open but when I try to add the game console I got the following error:

We're sorry. There was an error when processing your request.

Please click here to try again.

If you continue to experience errors, please try again later. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

MrVietnam said:   The Ultimate Spaces: Den is now open but when I try to add the game console I got the following error:

Same here.

It worked now - 25 points.

Plus a 25 point poll is open now.

MilleniumBuc said:   It worked now - 25 points.

Plus a 25 point poll is open now.

Thanks. I got 50 from the two activities (User Poll and Ultimate Space: Den). Now I am just 20 points short from yet another $5 in rewards.

Went there today, had 231 points last night, looked, had 56 points but a cert for $5.00. Don't have any idea just where the 19+56 came from. Took the Poll and outfitted my Den, said 131 points, went to my FB page and back to BB FB and it reverted back to the 56. If anyone figures out this site, please let me know. Don't even know why I go there anymore...

10 point Easter poll up.

MilleniumBuc said:   10 point Easter poll up.

Thanks, +10.

I can't get through. Is the site still applicable? I'm new here and I also want to earn points like all of you,
earning points while taking survey.

This has been posted by some ... and "Jesse" from Best Buy confirmed it in one post, even clarifying it further.

We all knew it wouldn't last forever, but, they change the rules and terms every other day. Just stop giving points altogether and let's go back to our hate-hate relationship, Best Buy.

Members will be capped at 50 points per week in RZ points, or will only have the ability to take 3 polls if the poll value is less than 25 points. The 50 points per week will start the week of March 4th, and the 3 earns per week will begin on Sunday, March 10th.

Lately there have been no more than three user polls available per week anyway, not including the ultimate space and member's choice. Still good to know.

There is a new poll now: "An Epic Night In". 10 pts.
Here is the current and upcoming schedule:
All entries start times are CT.
Period 4: Ultimate Den. Starts: 12:00:01 p.m.-3/24/13. Ends: 11:59:59 a.m.-4/6/13.
Period 5: Ultimate Garage. Starts: 12:00:01 p.m.-4/14/13. Ends: 11:59:59 a.m.-4/27/13.
Period 6: Ultimate Patio. Starts: 12:00:01 p.m.-5/5/13. Ends: 11:59:59 a.m.-5/18/13.

mikejensen said:   There is a new poll now: "An Epic Night In". 10 pts.Actually, this poll is a repeat. But it doesn't hurt to post a heads up for those that missed it the first time.

There is a new baseball-themed poll up now and it gives 9 points. Seems like they are giving less and less these days.

(I am now just 1 measly point short from another $5 in Rewards.)

New 5-pt poll today. (How do you jam in the car?)

yoregano said:   New 5-pt poll today. (How do you jam in the car?)

It seems like these polls are giving fewer and fewer points each time. I thought 9 points was bad last time, but now 5. Far cry from the 25 daily points we used to get.

MrVietnam said:   yoregano said:   New 5-pt poll today. (How do you jam in the car?)

It seems like these polls are giving fewer and fewer points each time. I thought 9 points was bad last time, but now 5. Far cry from the 25 daily points we used to get.

Agreed. Combined with the fact that the last poll was 6 days ago (April 1) ... this is getting more and more pointless. Free points or not, it's just an annoyance to check each day for no reason ...

Uh oh...E02: We're sorry. Our system is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.Last time the site was down, surveys were randomized ...

I agree.
The point value is now terrible.
The polls repeat but don't allow one to take the poll again when it reappears.
An important part of making a site/page popular is creating and sustaining "the buzz".
The way it is now, I feel it will slowly discourage people to the point of creating "ill will" rather than "good will".

Many surveys are fake which is very unfortunate.

misce said:   Many surveys are fake which is very unfortunate.
The surveys are all real. Not sure what you are talking about.

The surveys change much less often than they did in the early stages, and nowadays they sometimes repeat, and you can only do a survey once. The opportunity to earn points is greatly reduced, but we couldn't expect them to sustain that. It was fun while it lasted.

As a reminder to those that say surveys are not giving them credit: check your actual RZ account (not on FB) and see if the points actually did get credited. This is often a glitch that will get sorted out. If you did not get credit for a survey, contact RZ customer service and they will fix it.

There is a new 17-point user poll available now.

It also looks like that Ultimate Garage will be starting soon. Starts: 12:00:01 p.m. CST - 4/14/13 Ends: 11:59:59 a.m. - 4/27/13

Anybody else having an issue accessing the facebook rewards zone page? I have not been able to get in for several days. Tried multiple browsers, multiple computers.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Anybody else having an issue accessing the facebook rewards zone page? I have not been able to get in for several days. Tried multiple browsers, multiple computers.

It seems to be working fine for me. I got in with no issues.

MrVietnam said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Anybody else having an issue accessing the facebook rewards zone page? I have not been able to get in for several days. Tried multiple browsers, multiple computers.It seems to be working fine for me. I got in with no issues.I ended up having to set up a new FB account. Not sure what was wrong with my original account.

Ultimate Garage is now open but I am getting the following error when trying to add some items:

So it may be a while before they iron out the kinks and it is working as it should.

MrVietnam said:   Ultimate Garage is now open but I am getting the following error when trying to add some items:

So it may be a while before they iron out the kinks and it is working as it should.

It is working as it should now and will net you a whopping 10 points (not the 25 points they used to give for this activity).

When the Garage first opened today (and of course wasn't working) it said you would get 50 points for completing it.

They "fixed" it and now, boom, 10 pts.

Not only that, but I doubt that anyone has really "won" their dream room. At least the 10 pushed me over the 500 point limit.

Someone posted a new thread today saying there is also a Member's Choice to vote on for 25 pts., but it's still showing the same "Thanks for voting" since the last MC closed.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MrVietnam said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Anybody else having an issue accessing the facebook rewards zone page? I have not been able to get in for several days. Tried multiple browsers, multiple computers.It seems to be working fine for me. I got in with no issues.I ended up having to set up a new FB account. Not sure what was wrong with my original account.
15 pt User Poll for Tax Day today. I also had a problem getting into the BBRZ FB login page with my FB acct, so i used another FB acct with no problem.

I also had to create a new facebook account to access the rewards zone page.

There is a new 10-point Earth Day-themed poll up now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014