• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Disney Movie Rewards (DMR) - $10 Hollywood Movie Money« for 425 points - Back in Stock(Limited supply)

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/10-hmm-6499?cmp=dmo...

Limit 4 redemptions per member

Dsar2012 op

Member Summary

Disney Movie Rewards (DMR) - $10 Hollywood Movie Money® for 425 points
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks.

Can these be used for any movie at participating theaters? The verbiage says "Disney" movie, but I'm guessing that it probably works with any movie, correct?

hambirg said:   Can these be used for any movie at participating theaters? The verbiage says "Disney" movie, but I'm guessing that it probably works with any movie, correct?
Ymmv. It worked for other movies for me though it specifically says Disney.

Djune said:   Ymmv. It worked for other movies for me though it specifically says Disney.

Ok, thanks. I think it won't be a problem. I never know what to spend my DMRs on, so I'm in for 3.

Well, it is kind of freebie if you have been collecting the free reward points posted here.
Thanks OP.

Do they mail it to you or is it electronic (email) delivery? - E

EDIT: You get the code in the confirmation after ordering, so electronic it is. Answered my own inquiry by redeeming.

Are there any current free point codes? Im 25 pts short of a ticket.

Djune said:   hambirg said:   Can these be used for any movie at participating theaters? The verbiage says "Disney" movie, but I'm guessing that it probably works with any movie, correct?
Ymmv. It worked for other movies for me though it specifically says Disney.

The voucher I received looks like it can only be used in person. Did the attendant not care if it was used for a Disney movie?

I have used Hollywood Movie Money that said it was for X film when that specific picture was not even being shown at that theatre. The last one I used was for Les Mis, which we were actually going to go see, but the box office employee did not even check to see if they were legitimate or anything. Just printed us the tickets because it was busy. *shrugs* - E

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.