• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Click on 'Pledge Now' to select one sample.

You can also request sample via Facebook. Link

Member Summary

eucerin (8.98kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Eucerin Lotion Collection (45.04kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
You get to pick which variety you'd like according to how dry your skin is. Click on the left, middle or right of bar to select sample type. The choices are: Normal - Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion, Dry - Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion, and Extremely Dry - Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion

The Facebook link needs it's own thread, having posted many Eucerin samples, my experience is that you can double-dip on these. I'm actually surprised they are doing the Facebook one still (it changes as far as the lotion types go), as the link is also there to get a sample from the Big Brothers, Big Sisters promotion (with Nivea and Aquaphor) posted here.

Also, the two links are not just for the Smoothing Repair (I know you C&P'd from your source, but they were incorrect), you get to pick which variety you'd like according to how dry your skin is. Click on the left, middle or right of bar to select sample type. The choices are: Normal - Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion, Dry - Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion, and Extremely Dry - Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion

Can you please edit your post title to something like "Choice of Eucerin Lotion Samples" ans make a separate thread for the FB sample, since it is a completely different link to a separate offer (even though it offers the same sampling choice?

ETA: They have apparently made some sort of update to their sampling system, you can't double-dip anymore. It's either the Facebook link or the non-FB link. You could edit title to add "2 Links, 1 FB, 1 non-FB" I've done that for freebies that limit you to one from either link. So, I stand corrected, it used to be you could double-dip and do both the FB and non-FB samples, but not anymore. You can, however, still do both this and the Big Brothers, Big Sisters sample giveaway.

Done. Thanks

ty

The maximum unit quantity has been exceeded.

signed pledge no problem

"Thanks for Taking the Pledge"

Thanks!

Got one! Great lotion!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014