• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
L'Oreal Paris 1 million Free Samples or for non facebook fans Free L'Oreal Sample

No purchase necessary. Begins 1/15/13 at 11AM ET, ends 12/31/13 at 10:00AM ET, or when supplies are exhausted (approximately 1,000,000), whichever occurs first. Offer open only to legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 18 or older. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to complete Offer Terms & Conditions.. Offered by L'Oreal USA, Inc. This offer is in no way promoted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.

Member Summary

l'oreal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
^Bump^ This offer is still good. Plus, there is a hair-color giveaway in the Contests and Sweepstakes forum. The odds of... (more)

SweetClover (Mar. 07, 2013 @ 10:13p) |

received my samples yesterday

arlinda (May. 10, 2013 @ 11:09a) |

^Bump^ because this offer is working again, if you missed it earlier.

SweetClover (Jun. 21, 2013 @ 10:08p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting. Some people on Chrome and Explorer have been having a problem with the Facebook signup so here is another link that might help for now:

http://advancedhaircare.lorealparisusa.com/damaged-hair.php?from...

Scroll down and click Get A Free Sample below the graphic.

It appears that if you signed up under this previous offer, which was for 60,000 both times it ran; you can't sign up for this current one. So save yourself the trouble if you did the earlier one. No double-dipping here.

ETA: Also, can you edit the OP to add the non-Facebook link taztm posted? And edit the title to say "Facebook and Non-Facebook Offer", as taztm's link goes to the exact same giveaway, so either link can be used. Many don't use/have FB and appreciate alternate non-FB links, when they are available, but they will skip this thread thinking that this is a FB only offer, when it's not.

thanks op and taztm - couldn't get it to work with chrome in facebook but the other link worked.

Got it! Thanks!

thanks

Thank-you!

couldn't get the form to "submit." =(

durems said:   couldn't get the form to "submit." =(

The Facebook link? Try the non-FB link. People who had trouble with the FB app, were able to successfully get the non-FB (2nd link in OP, or in taztm post) link to work.

I got this link with the second link from the OP: http://advancedhaircare.lorealparisusa.com/@@LINK_COUPON@@
The link was invalid. What now?

paychecktopaycheck said:   I got this link with the second link from the OP: http://advancedhaircare.lorealparisusa.com/@@LINK_COUPON@@
The link was invalid. What now?

Try it from taztm's post, its shouldn't have '@@LINK_COUPON@@' in the link. Or you can try to C&P this link into your browser. http://advancedhaircare.lorealparisusa.com/damaged-hair.php?from-navigator=true

The link I posted was what came up after I clicked to get the sample. I think I got one of the 60,000 on that website, and it has my cookies and won't let me get the sample twice.
Oh, never mind, I finally was able to get one on this site. Thanks, OP!

thanks op

worked!

worked!

Did the non facenook version. Worked great.

ty

Thank you!

Still working 03/03/13.

I've already got my sample through the mail! The yellow hair mask is terrific. That's what I plan to spend the coupon on later!

^Bump^ This offer is still good. Plus, there is a hair-color giveaway in the Contests and Sweepstakes forum. The odds of winning are very good. So after getting your sample, head on over to the free hair-color thread and play the game (You must be a Facebook user).

received my samples yesterday

^Bump^ because this offer is working again, if you missed it earlier.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.