• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™
Disclaimer
Get samples of CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy when you enter sweepstakes. You can win a tote bag, but everyone gets a twin-pack of Shampoo and Conditioner.

Update: Still working, in case you missed it earlier.

Member Summary

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome find as always. Received a sample previously - good stuff

I tried everything and I cannot get the form to come up on 3 different browsers, and all my tech stuff(flash,etc)is up to date. I never can get anything from this site and I have never been able to figure out WHY?

paychecktopaycheck said:   I tried everything and I cannot get the form to come up on 3 different browsers, and all my tech stuff(flash,etc)is up to date. I never can get anything from this site and I have never been able to figure out WHY?

I don't know what to tell you, I noticed a few others reported being unable to access the form. One said that it took her 11 (yes, eleven) tries refreshing the page and trying again before she got the form to come up. The only things I can think of that might be interfering with the form loading is that a) You have a pop-up blocker on (though the form doesn't pop-up exactly the way windows normally do), but sometimes they interfere with legitimate form loading. b) The other is that your firewall is preventing the form from loading (in which case, you need to go to the settings and allow the app page). A lot of times, it's either the pop-up blocker or the firewall, especially if everything else is up-to-date and working properly.

I had no problem accessing the form or submitting for the samples. Thanks!

A word of caution, remember to UNLIKE this page as soon as you have confirmation the samples are coming. Not only does it post on your timeline you like this product, it will bring up ads for friends to tell them so they like it also and you have given them access to your data. Always LIKE, get what you need and UNLIKE to shut them down immediately.

Thanks, Sweet Clover! The offer is probably gone by now anyway. But, my popup blocker is disabled, so I am going to check my firewall settings later.

paychecktopaycheck said:   The offer is probably gone by now anyway.

According to their Facebook wall post(s), not only are you getting samples to try for 7 days, the giveaway is also for 7 days, or until supplies are exhausted. Since they planned to do this for a full week, there are probably a lot of samples available. Hopefully you can adjust your firewall, if you can't figure out how to allow the app page, alternatively you could disable the firewall temporarily and see if that works.

TY SweetClover!

ty

Thank you

Thank you very much!

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you OP.

https://www.facebook.com/clearhaircare/app_222478544527508

"Due to popular demand, we have added more single-use samples
so you can try Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy's
Damage & Color Repair for yourself."

I just got 7 combo packs (shampoo & conditioners in tear-aparts)
in todays mail.

I got my week's worth of free shampoo and conditioner today! I love free stuff!

It's still available. Those who want the free Shampoo and conditioner,you can still open the link. I just did it.
I love free stuff! Thanks.

Accessing the form or submitting for the samples is very easy. I got no problem with it. I can't wait to receive CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy.

^Bump^ Still working!

This offer is still available, if you missed it earlier.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.