venus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
we'll see if it comes, but seems to have gone thru...got the thankyou page

iowahawkeye (Jan. 30, 2013 @ 9:16p) |

Just worked for me in Chrome

wangarific (Jan. 31, 2013 @ 1:51p) |

Got he pretty pink spa breeze razor today!!!!Thanks again, OP!!!!

paychecktopaycheck (Feb. 13, 2013 @ 12:16p) |

Working again.

Copy and paste. ETA: they disabled that link, try this one.

https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/venus102598/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

worked, thank u

DEAD

I copied and pasted and couldn't get it to work. Always went to main Costco page. Tried Firefox and IE.

Copy/paste doesn't work for me either, in IE or Chrome.

alwyscld said:   I copied and pasted and couldn't get it to work. Always went to main Costco page. Tried Firefox and IE.

Sorry, The deal is dead. I will update OP

I'm getting Costco homepage even with copy & paste?

Copy & Paste took me to Costco's homepage in Firefox... No deal.

EDIT(1/23/2013@11:49am est: Working now.. Thanks!

I was able to get in to the request form earlier this morning, but got a "Limit one per household" message. I have done this kind of thing before, but the last time was well over a year ago. Either the offer was already dead, or the one-time limit really did mean one time... ever.

Working again. Hurry.

o

Worked for me. thanks

I used chrome and it worked...IE not so workey.

If you don't have Costco ID#:

I found this on a Google search, can't promise it will work, but people reporting doing this have had it work. YMMV. Use 111809126*** , replace the 3 asterisks with any 3 numbers. If you find any 3 that work, save it for future use.

PS Your copy and paste won't work, because you have the link hot-linked, you have to uncheck the first box that allows FW to auto-link for you, in order to not have the link active. The auto-link cuts off the end of the URL string. Link should look like this:

https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/venus102598/captureAddress.iphtml?item=102598&source=

ETA: It looks like the shorter URL I put in the QS works when you C&P in to a browser window.

Seems DEAD.

I found this on a Google search, can't promise it will work, but people reporting doing this have had it work. YMMV. Use 111809126*** , replace the 3 asterisks with any 3 numbers. If you find any 3 that work, save it for future use.Text

Worked for me - thanks. Thanks to OP, too.

Used Chrome and it was accepted, at 15:20

msrazzle said:   I found this on a Google search, can't promise it will work, but people reporting doing this have had it work. YMMV. Use 111809126*** , replace the 3 asterisks with any 3 numbers. If you find any 3 that work, save it for future use.Text

Worked for me - thanks. Thanks to OP, too.

Glad it worked for you, most people have had success.

Just want to point out that a Costco ID# can be used multiple times, as long as each email/snail-mail address is unique. I use an ID shared by a FW acquaintance, who signs up various family and friends using her ID. So if you do this, you aren't preventing a Costco customer from claiming one themselves.

Thanks! Worked for me.

Thanks, I got one!

SweetClover said:   If you don't have Costco ID#:

I found this on a Google search, can't promise it will work, but people reporting doing this have had it work. YMMV. Use 111809126*** , replace the 3 asterisks with any 3 numbers. If you find any 3 that work, save it for future use.

PS Your copy and paste won't work, because you have the link hot-linked, you have to uncheck the first box that allows FW to auto-link for you, in order to not have the link active. The auto-link cuts off the end of the URL string. Link should look like this:

https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/venus102598/captureAddress.i...

N41! Thanks, SweetClover!

SweetClover said:   If you don't have Costco ID#:

https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/venus102598/captureAddress.i...

In for 1! Thx SweetClover and OP.

Use IE work.

Worked in chrome. Thank you OP!

thanks worked also on Chrome

Worked for me now, thanks Djune.

I keep getting this:

Generic Error
The following section is intended to aid store developers in debugging problems in the sample store.
Error information is listed below. For further details, increase the logging for your WebSphere Commerce system, and check the log file.

Any Thoughts?

this is when I am checking out through the cart

Nevermind. Got it to work. User error. I was going through the shopping cart and not the "get sample" link. Everything processed no issues. thanks for the offer!!

al2324070933 said:   Nevermind. Got it to work. User error. I was going through the shopping cart and not the "get sample" link. Everything processed no issues. thanks for the offer!!
You should edit your original post, instead of making a new post with each incremental update.

Thanks! In for one baby!

In for one ~ also the
FREE Sample Breathe RightŪ Nasal Strips is still working

Item # 100011877_SKU
Features:
2 Sample Packs; 1 ADVANCED and 1 EXTRA
GET A SAMPLE
Learn more about Breath RightŪ

Thanks, OP

Thanks

Thanks got in for the spa breeze razor!!

worked for me

thanks op. in for one.

Just worked for me using IE.

Skipping 10 Messages...
Got he pretty pink spa breeze razor today!!!!Thanks again, OP!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.