Voting History
rated:
Listen Free Jan. 30 Feb. 12

http://www.siriusxm.com/listen6

Member Summary

preview
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I usually get these notices in the mail right as they're about to expire. In this case, I'll look for it around Feb. 10.

Didn't work for me. It says is invalid.

Thanks! I listened to the last free preview around Thanksgiving, and it was OK.

ElGuache said:   Didn't work for me. It says is invalid.

What's invalid? It does not start until Jan. 30, but it does say this online:

"*Some older Sirius satellite radios may not be capable of receiving the free listening channels"

MilleniumBuc said:   ElGuache said:   Didn't work for me. It says is invalid.

What's invalid? It does not start until Jan. 30, but it does say this online:

"*Some older Sirius satellite radios may not be capable of receiving the free listening channels"

I don't have a radio. I was trying to do it via internet, but I guess I will have to wait and do it on the 30th.

ducky51 said:   Listen Free Jan. 30 Feb. 12

http://www.siriusxm.com/listen6

Thx -- except I find the local NPR free channel much better than anything I can find on SiriusXM and so continue to contribute to that financially ...

I'll try them again. Thank you OP.

I have a ton of Sirius GCs from an old FW deal, but only an XM radio . They said last year couldn't use one on the other. Anyone wanna trade PM me..

Excellent...this time they are including XMPR...er...SiriusXMPR, that has The Bob Edwards Show every weekday morning. Of course, it also has the insipid Car Talk, but that's easy to avoid.

It's on. Listening to the online radio now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014