• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samples from Sam's Club
Disclaimer
FREE Airwick, JetDry and Lysol Samples for Samís Club Members! 9 digit Sams Club Membership number is required. The samples are all on the right side of their page.

AIR WICK Scented Oil Refill Sample
JET-DRY and FINISH POWERBALL Tabs Sample
AIR WICK Scented Oil Warmer Sample
Lysol No-Touchô Hand Soap Dispenser Sample
AIR WICK FRESHMATIC Ultra Sample

Reports are that their servers are crashing from all of the traffic they are getting now, so It may take some time to get these freebies. (I didn't try personally, no Sam's Club membership)

Member Summary

Samples from Sam's Club
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I signed up as guest registration, but I needed a membership number, which I didn't have. So I couldn't get the samples.... (more)

starborn (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 11:41a) |

member# should be listed in 'my account'

ashleydempsey (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 12:59p) |

THe deal is over.

Thank you for your interest, but due to an overwhelming demand we have temporarily run out of samples. ... (more)

WWWJunkie (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 6:09p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fiiiiiiiiinally got through. Thanks a lot, OP. I always miss the Sam's Club samples!

The sample links are down. Getting This webpage is not available on every sample.

I got similar, but kept reloading and eventually got through.

My dial-up has been trying to get to the form for 2 hours--I give up, lol.

I finally was able to (auto)fill out all the forms, but it did take a few hours of trying off and on.

TY SweetClover!

got'em! thanks a ton!

Wishing I had a membership right now. Great products. Great find, OP.

Thanks OP!

Temporarily out of samples.

Thank you. I was able to get everything except the Lysol No-Touchô Hand Soap Dispenser Sample. I wish they would say they are out of samples before having to fill out the form. I will try later to see if the dispenser becomes available again.

Until Costco gets here, I'm stuck with Sam's, so I guess that's one (of the precious few) good things...

Man, it's slow.

I was just able to request all of them. Real PITA having to do it multiple times.

Dead?

Edit: I guess not. Tried again and it worked. Maybe because first time I entered that I found the link on an online forum. Second time I said I heard about it from a friend.

Chris.

Program Unavailable
We're sorry, but this program is unavailable or has expired and we are not accepting requests at this time.

©2013 News America Marketing Interactive, Inc. and SmartSource Interactive Group. All Rights Reserved.

Tells me I have an "invalid" e-mail. What does that mean? It's been my e-mail for 11 years.

Got it. Thanks!!!

In for a few samples. It was a pain to keep filling out the form But I got a few

Thanks!

thanks op

i signed up for a trial membership and was able to get the samples

I also signed up for the guest registration & was able to order the samples except the Airwick dispenser- says they are out of those. Thanks for the tips!

Thanks for the tip about the guest registration, I may do that later!

Thanks

Thanks!

I signed up as guest registration, but I needed a membership number, which I didn't have. So I couldn't get the samples. Thanks anyway.

starborn said:   I signed up as guest registration, but I needed a membership number, which I didn't have. So I couldn't get the samples. Thanks anyway.

member# should be listed in 'my account'

THe deal is over.

Thank you for your interest, but due to an overwhelming demand we have temporarily run out of samples.

Please take this opportunity to register for our sampling alerts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.