• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Green Giant Product
Disclaimer
Come back at 3pm EST on January 24, 2013 and enter to win 1 of 5,000 free* Green Giant® product coupons. In September, Green Giant kicked off the One Giant Pledge, which challenges families across the country to incorporate one more veggie into their diet for 30 days. To get you started they're giving away 5,000 free* Green Giant® products! The 1st 5,000 to sign-up get a coupon.

*up to $2.95 value

Begins 01/24/13 at 3:00 PM ET and ends 01/24/13 at 11:59 PM ET. Only open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter.

TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 3:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Jan. 24, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on Jan. 24, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, participant must go to http://www.doctoroz.com/green-giant-free-product-coupon-giveaway and follow the steps to complete and submit the Promotion entry form as directed. Limit one (1) entry per household/person/email address during the Promotion Period. Internet access required to enter the promotion.

WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will identify the first five thousand (5,000) participants who complete the online entry form during the Promotion Period. The above identified participants will receive the prize.

Member Summary

Green Giant Product
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ho-Ho-Ho!

I signed up but only got offered a $.50 off coupon; maybe Dr. Oz shouldn't be conducting a cult of personality after all...

all gone....sigh....

Got a winner notification today.

You're a Winner! You have won one of 5,000 coupons for a Green Giant product. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by General Mills Sales, Inc. and will be sent to the address that you provided. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion for your prize to arrive. Thank you for participating in the promotion.

slader said:   Got a winner notification today.

You're a Winner! You have won one of 5,000 coupons for a Green Giant product. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by General Mills Sales, Inc. and will be sent to the address that you provided. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion for your prize to arrive. Thank you for participating in the promotion.

Congrats! I was still suffering the effects of a virus I had last week, and I fell asleep and missed this. Thanks for sharing your win.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014