**Dead** $5 Amazon Credit ~ Facebook

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/cp-anc-fusionrew...

Your Facebook account must be connected to Amazon to claim the promotional credit. Upon successful completion of the Share & Claim action, a $5 Amazon credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on June 30, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

***Note that the credit won't show up in gift card balance. It will appear as a promotional credit during checkout.

Member Summary

amazon (29.92kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i did a few hours ago did not show to my account but it is show up $5.00 in my account now. thanks!

scottmao (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 2:19p) |

DOA!

hereford (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 5:40p) |

Deal is Dead

thanatoslrsd (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 6:04p) |

Thanks!

Got one! Thanks

done and done - awesome!

Anyone have this show in their Amazon account yet?

Thanks, worked like a charm! Now to find something to purchase before June 30th.

dougneb said:   Anyone have this show in their Amazon account yet?

It did not show up at part of my gift card balance. I had to put a random item in my cart and step through the checkout process to see that there was a $5 promotional credit in my account. I then went back to the shopping cart and deleted the item.

WWWJunkie said:   
It did not show up at part of my gift card balance. I had to put a random item in my cart and step through the checkout process to see that there was a $5 promotional credit in my account. I then went back to the shopping cart and deleted the item.

Nice! Thank you!

WWWJunkie said:   dougneb said:   Anyone have this show in their Amazon account yet?

Thanks for the info. And TYVM Op

Thanks dee!
You are one of the best at FW!

Thanks for the info as I couldn't find the credit either!

I tried this and was still not able to see the credit

I am stuck at the page where it seems like you need to watch a video, but nothing shows up. is this dead or something ?

me too

WWWJunkie said:   dougneb said:   Anyone have this show in their Amazon account yet?

I did just that and it still doesn't work for me. I even put an item greater than my GC amount and it still doesn't show. Hmmm...

Same here. Page title says Get $5 but there is no facebook connection anywhere on the page.
TheNomad said:   I am stuck at the page where it seems like you need to watch a video, but nothing shows up. is this dead or something ?

I can't find how to link my accounts

"Thank you for visiting. This promotion has ended." In just a few hours, of course.

deadddddddddd

Actually, it looks like it is dead. On top of the page it says this promotion has ended. It was not saying that initially.

Good find but dead...

Looks like I missed out on this offer. Promotion has ended message appears.

Worked for me. Thanks OP

Worked. Thanks!

i did a few hours ago did not show to my account but it is show up $5.00 in my account now. thanks!

DOA!

Deal is Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014