• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Temple Run 2

The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by storm!

With over 170 million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!

Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!

FEATURES

- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey!!!

PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. You can configure parental controls for in-app purchases, which will require your Amazon account password or a 4-digit PIN, by going to the Settings menu from within the Amazon Appstore.

Member Summary

Temple Run 2 (27.86kB)
Thanks WWWJunkie
Disclaimer

Free at Apple iTunes for IOS devices
Free at Google Play Store for Android
Free at Amazon App Store for Android

First Impressions: I like it better than the first.

yeah - been playing on the iPad - definite improvements in adventure - poorly placed pause button. TU OP!

Was exclusive to iOS App Store initially

Is it dead now? even it's not showing up in the search for Android

why doesn't #2 show when i search for temple run 2 on at&t?

Not dead. Working fine at the Amazon App store.

The link to Amazon and Google Play are still good.

finally able to get it with the link, but it's not showing up in the search..Green for OP

Somehow search in Amazon app store didn't show up. Got this thru browser though.
Green op!

THANKS OP

TY. Got for my Fire for my wife. Said now she might be able to keep up with our 8 y/o grand daughter.

Thaks OP.

thx!

Also look at Subway Surfer... similar concept

daveyd said:   Also look at Subway Surfer... similar concept

Here is the link for Subway Surfer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014