• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sir Elton John Live Streaming
Disclaimer
Yamaha 125th Anniversary Dealer Concert Starring Elton John to Be Streamed Live

Watch Elton John and more this Friday!We have incredible news - Yamaha’s 125th Anniversary Dealer Concert featuring Sir Elton John performing with a 60-piece orchestra will be streamed live over the Internet this Friday, January 25, 2013, beginning at 8:00 pm Pacific Standard Time! The concert will take place at Disneyland’s Hyperion Theater in Anaheim, California and you can watch the entire concert online on your computer or mobile device at http://eltonjohn125.usa.yamaha.com!

Joining the “Rocket Man” onstage will be Amy Grant, Chaka Khan, Dave Grusin, Earth, Wind & Fire, David Foster, Dave Koz, James Newton Howard, LEOGUN, Landon Pigg, Lucy Schwartz, Michael McDonald, Sarah McLachlan, Sinbad and Toto. Legendary bass player Nathan East will serve as music director. This is a once-in-a-lifetime event you do NOT want to miss!

Where can I join the broadcast?

We will be broadcasting the whole concert from 8:00 PM (PST), featuring a blockbuster line-up of music industry stars!

Joining the "Rocket Man" onstage will be Amy Grant, Chaka Khan, Dave Grusin, Earth, Wind & Fire,
David Foster, Dave Koz, James Newton Howard, LEOGUN, Landon Pigg, Lucy Schwartz, Michael McDonald,
Sarah McLachlan, Sinbad and Toto. Legendary bass player Nathan East will serve as music director.

Elton will take the stage approximately 10:25 PM (PST).

The links will be provided shortly...

Member Summary

Yamaha
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool. See you there!

60 piece orchestra? going by his album Live with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, this should be awesome
unfortunately, I have to be up at 5AM EST Saturday the 26

Thanks OP, I'll be watching at 11:00pm EST. Sir Elton's performance will start at 10:25PM PST. It can also be seen on eltonjohn.com. I went to his concert last summer, here in VA. He always gives a great performance.

Less than wo hours from now is the time

Also at EltonJohn.com/Yamaha125

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.