• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Windows 8 For Dummies (68.74kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

that they have to offer a free dummy book for Windows 8 just should tell everyone that Windows 8 is a horrible OS!

CJXing said:   that they have to offer a free dummy book for Windows 8 just should tell everyone that Windows 8 is a horrible OS!
Amazon has a book for kindle owners, sooooooo.......

Maybe some people like owner's manual. I remember, with my first smart phone, i went thru Samsungs book on the web to see what i may have been missing.

CJXing said:   that they have to offer a free dummy book for Windows 8 just should tell everyone that Windows 8 is a horrible OS!

If you bought Windows 8, you must be a dummy!

I just bought a new computer from Dell over the holidays that came with Windows 8. I surprised Dell didn't give me this book in your link. Now I can hopefully find out how to deactivate some of the useless features in this new version and possibly restore some of the features I am familiar with in Windows 7.

i voted and downloaded the 'WINDOWS 8 FOR DUMMIIES' [ i just bought 'Sony' VAIO' and am trying to get techy ]. i am not very computer-saavy? thanks for post.

the title is missing the word "Is". it should be placed between the number "8" and the word "For".

davidthefwer said:   the title is missing the word "Is". it should be placed between the number "8" and the word "For".

So what does that say about the Dummies books for Linux, Mac, Win 7, Win XP etc?

I think I'm gonna need it. Thanks OP.

If you like, please + the post!

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014