Martha Stewart Living
Cigar Aficionado
Outside
The Economist

Member Summary

magazines
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

renewals?

Where is survey? Did not find it. Requires points. Not free.

Had to take 2 or 3 very quick surveys (not the typical 10-15 minute ones that jerk you around), but I will hopefully be receiving Cigar Aficionado in 8-10 weeks! (Maybe sooner) Thanks!

Thanks OP.

How does this work, it's asking for a username/ password, are you guys signed-up?

How many points are needed for The Economist?

RichardF said:   How does this work, it's asking for a username/ password, are you guys signed-up?

How many points are needed for The Economist?

You must register first and fill out your info, then earn some points, then redeem them for rewards.
The Economist: 4600/6months and 8600/12 months

It looks like I can get 250 points for signing up + 1,000 if I refer 4 friends (can I just make email addresses for that?).

Then take some surveys.

Love The Economist, need to get it. Thank you for your help.

There is nothing "free" about this "offer". Any of the subscriptions require that you accumulate so many "points" that you'll never get there!

wired, outside, forbes etc require about 3-4 surveys to earn enough points to get your free year sub. The surveys are 8 question multiple choice answer and 1 short 25 word answer about a consumer good that you have an opinion of or familiarity with. Maybe would take 10 minutes to complete these surveys. Economist unfortunately requires 14 surveys (500 points each) to get the annual sub or 7 surveys to get the half year sub to earn enough points. @EasyEd nothing on the internet is "free." There is always a quid pro quo even if its not a cash trade off. Here the cost is "time." At least in this case your wallet is still fat and the free reward is easy to get in most cases...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014