• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text "POINTS" to 727272

Member Summary

Redbox
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm new to all this. How does this work. What to use to text the info?
tia

code says game rental only.... but we'll try. thanks op

Free Game Rental - too bad the selection isn't there to back it up...

It specifically says game rental, has anyone tried using it on a DVD?

Thanks OP

Not that it means much, as each promo is different case by case, but I have used "game only" codes before for movies. Since you gotta go to the kiosk anyway, it's worth a shot... I will try it here in the next couple of hours and report back.

What's also strange is that I have been registered for the text club for some time, and have gotten lot's of codes before, automatically, without having to text something to the 727272 #. After I got my code just now, I also got another text asking to reply Y to join the club, so now it makes me wonder if I was removed from the club somehow because it's been over a month since I have gotten any codes...

OP, where did you see/hear about this promo?

My bad, its in tomorrows smartsource.... it does say game instead of dvd

Just tried using for movie and no go...

oldcity11 said:   I'm new to all this. How does this work. What to use to text the info?
tia

you send a text message with a phone to that short code number. you get a code you can use to redeem at Redbox for a one night free game rental.

Thanks.
Guess I'm out.
Have no mobile phone.
I know, I know.

Since this won't work on a movie (am trusting you, Mulox!)
here is a free game code for one use to whoever can use it:

(please reply if you are taking it)

one use only, first grab gets it.

R7HKMQQH

(will work at Redbox location only, not online)

Good idea iowa... for anyone else out there that wants a free game rental... PM me for mine

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014