Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

sweet ty!!!

gonecrazy5250 said:   sweet ty!!!
That is what I was thinking.

is this legit?

furrysnooky said:   is this legit?
Why shouldn't it be?
You take a survey and they give you the Subscription.

My survey page is glitched. Doesn't seem to be functioning correctly on any browser for me.

jkim802 said:   My survey page is glitched. Doesn't seem to be functioning correctly on any browser for me.
If every one that go through the servey would post, we would know more. Mine when through, and a couple of other people also went through, that I know.

The link does work after a couple of "your session expired", clicked OK and at the 3rd screen the sub offer appeared...

Oh, and Freebizmag/Blue Dolphin (their paid divsion, although that one have a FREE gift card to their mags offer still/recently) is the GENUINE ARTICLE, they have delivered EVERY SUB OFFER I've asked them and never gave 'em any credit/debit card for a few years already...).

THX, OP!

billetera said:   The link does work after a couple of "your session expired", clicked OK and at the 3rd screen the sub offer appeared...

Oh, and Freebizmag/Blue Dolphin (their paid divsion, although that one have a FREE gift card to their mags offer still/recently) is the GENUINE ARTICLE, they have delivered EVERY SUB OFFER I've asked them and never gave 'em any credit/debit card for a few years already...).

THX, OP!

Welcome, and yes, I have never give them any C/C either. The trick is to click "no" as much as you can and just get to the end to get your subscription.

Right on! Even on the recent Blue Dolphin Gift Card offer I didn't needed to give any acct. number (the secret there was to order magazines at or below the $10 of the Gift Card)...

Been trying for 3 days and can't get it to work. I get to the page that asks to choose offers and when hit continue it wont do anything. tried IE and Chrome. Any suggestions?

Did you select your offer (the one for Maxim in this case) BEFORE clicking "continue"? It will say "selected" after clicking your selection...

billetera said:   Did you select your offer (the one for Maxim in this case) BEFORE clicking "continue"? It will say "selected" after clicking your selection...

Same here--clicking "Select" does nothing.

We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014