• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

music
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

all cover versions, but thanks

just a word of warning - not original artists - in case it matters to anyone.

cool. something to play in background while we do taxes next month.

All covers...and not very good covers. Actually, I'd say they're terrible!

I hate "unce" music.

you know... unce unce unce unce unce unce unce pssts unce unce unce unce unce unce unce

ocala200 said:   cool. something to play in background while we do taxes next month.
Because the music is so bad, it makes the drudgery of doing taxes seem like fun?
Ugh, cover versions of 80s pop. Free is almost not too expensive for this.

If you like making video or movies, this is the perfect B rated music for it, since its 3rd party bands singing this stuff

Dil

Most of them seem to be mislabeled, the song previews at least. Didn't download the set, so I can't speak to the actual mp3 tags.

1. Terrible remixes. Not even original artists and they're covers like others have said.
2. Mislabeled titles.

Can I get a refund?

Might be good for working out on the cardio machines at the gym... got a snappy beat that does not quit.

Very badly done by cover bands. That's why it is free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014