• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link
Food Network’s top recipe app, In The Kitchen, offers thousands of all-star recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making cooking easy, enjoyable and delicious.
Usually $1.99, Target will gift you this app for FREE for a limited time. Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.

Member Summary

food
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. OP.

Ty!

The download link on the page you linked to doesn't seem to be working for me. Tried 2 browsers, Chrome and IE.

I was having the same issue, so I turned off Adblock plus and reloaded the page. I could then see the download link and was able to redeem the code in iTunes. Hope that helps!

Thanks... in my case it wasn't AB+, but my HOSTS file was blocking a necessary site. Got it now. Thanks OP!

Great app for the ipad, well except for Paula Deen yall...lol. Thanks

I also saw an app there called one pot wonders that was free from the food network. Too bad the dessert one wasn't free too.

Thanks OP.

Thank you!!

Thank you! You have no idea how close I was to ponying up the $2 for the app! Been wanting this one for awhile but forced myself to stay with the website even though I couldn't access my recipe box on my iPad. The app is so much more convenient!

Again, Mylind you are amazing!

Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014