• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yet Another Priority Club 1000 points for watching 90 sec video

Get 1000 points just for watching this 90-second video

go to: http://www.priorityclub.com/visa1000
Enter promotion code: FLLNUVUAA37

My points posted within a minute after the video ended

*One promotion code per Priority Club member.

minghi op

Member Summary

priority club (49.87kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
anyone got points from this offer?

ihuazai (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 10:44a) |

nope (or at least not me).

MrVietnam (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 4:37p) |

no points for me either...but thanks!

wineaux713 (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 3:07p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might be good, but after putting in my info the "Loading" ticker goes on forever. 5 minutes later I'm still waiting.

Thanks BB!

Thanks Butcherboy.

Deesn't work in IE.

suderduperloo00p said:   Won't load for me.I saw the video. No points yet.

Site frozen..........

cattlet said:   suderduperloo00p said:   Won't load for me.I saw the video. No points yet.

Same here.

No points Yet.

I watched the video about an hour ago and still don't have the points.

Dead? Stuck at 'Loading...' - Tried IE/FF/CHR

For me, this was stuck on "loading" for about 5 minutes.

I gave up and was about to close the window,

but suddenly the video began to play, and it played all the way through.

So you might want to give it some time to load, even if it looks like nothing is happening on your screen.

Either this was targeted or it is dead
Yes, it took a while for the video to load but I watched it till the end.
Yes I waited a few minutes before logging into the priorityclub.com website to check my points balance.
And there was nothing.
I played video one more time while being logged in. Nada...
I reloaded the video from the provided link above, entered my member number, pin and offer code from scratch and did the whole rigmarole. Still at 500 points given initially. I weren't able to get points for one of the earlier offers from chase visa again. Which makes me believe these are targeted and not for everyone.
I used Chrome as my browser by the way.
FYI...

Watched the video, no points.

Video does not load...

It does finally load... but no points yet.

I have to admit the offer looks tempting.

Watched the video but no points an hour later.

watched the video, 8 hours later and still no points. not looking good...

60k points after $1k spending in 3 months - Is that a good deal? Does anyone have experience with this card?

By the way, i watched the video without any trouble, but didn't get the points.

Tried again - Points being awarded has been a 50/50 deal in the past - here's hoping to the "right" side of the 50.....

i signed up for this credit card when they offered 80k points march/april 2012. $49 annual fee gets you a free night certificate. it's really not that bad of a deal if you travel a decent amount.

I've had the card a couple of years now and use it as my backup card. I have used the points for several stays and the automatic Platinum status is nice. On a stay in Seattle on the way to and from Hawaii last fall we stayed at the Crowne Plaza and on the way over got a really nice King room on one of the top floors. On the way back they gave us the largest suite they had on the top floor.

We just used our annual "free" night just to go downtown and spend the night - again at a Crowne Plaza. It was an easy call to make the "free" reservation and again we received a room on a top floor with a great view.

80,000 points is good - up from the 60,000 I received. But - the Crowne Plaza was 25,000 a night then - now it's 35,000 so it pretty much is the same offer.

No issues with the card and for less than $50 a year I plan to keep it just for the free night - at ANY of their hotels!

bj2757 said:   I've had the card a couple of years now and use it as my backup card. I have used the points for several stays and the automatic Platinum status is nice. On a stay in Seattle on the way to and from Hawaii last fall we stayed at the Crowne Plaza and on the way over got a really nice King room on one of the top floors. On the way back they gave us the largest suite they had on the top floor.

We just used our annual "free" night just to go downtown and spend the night - again at a Crowne Plaza. It was an easy call to make the "free" reservation and again we received a room on a top floor with a great view.

80,000 points is good - up from the 60,000 I received. But - the Crowne Plaza was 25,000 a night then - now it's 35,000 so it pretty much is the same offer.

No issues with the card and for less than $50 a year I plan to keep it just for the free night - at ANY of their hotels!

Haven't used priority club for ages. Didn't realize the required points for a night has increased this much. 35k? sheesh!

It has been two days since I have done this and I didn't get the points and I doubt I ever will. I guess these are worth a try but are hit and miss and YMMV at best.

25000 points is a hell of alot of points for a less than a 100.00 room

Watched the video, but no points. I think this is DOA!!!

anyone got points from this offer?

ihuazai said:   anyone got points from this offer?

nope (or at least not me).

no points for me either...but thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014