• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.papajohnscointoss.com/

I know this was posted in free stuff forum last year.

(did a search and this year, it is already in with the contests, posted about 10 days ago, but not many views)
Mods, please leave it here in this forum, too.
what is the harm in using both forums, if ppl are interested?

Call it right and win a FREE large 1-topping pizza.
You must vote to win.Voting ends on Feb. 2 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Winners will receive a promotion code good for a FREE LARGE 1-TOPPING PIZZA, which can only be redeemed at papajohns.com.
The promotion code will be emailed to winners on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013 by 11:59 p.m. PST.

One Vote Per Person.

Member Summary

Superbowl Pizza Giveaway
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Award will be a unique, one-time use promotion code distributed via email by 11:59:59 P.M. PST on Monday, February 4, 2013 to the email address provided by entrant at the time of entry.

Award promotional code will expire on Sunday, March 10, 2013.
Limit: One (1) award promotional code per person or email address.
Limit four (4) award promotional codes per household.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not only do you have a chance of winning a free pizza, but I also received coupon codes for 35% and 50% off.

Thanks....great coupon & fingers crossed that we win!

Once you enter the contest, you automatically get a 50% off code for an online order of a large pizza = VOTE50

NM.

thanks. i dunno about it being 50/50 really i ALWAYS take heads. ( which won last year )

Couldn't we just have 1 person in the house vote HEADS and another vote TAILS so we get a free pizza no matter what side the coin lands on? Unless it lands on it's side I guess...

voted heads for me and tails for my wifey...

themew said:   Couldn't we just have 1 person in the house vote HEADS and another vote TAILS so we get a free pizza no matter what side the coin lands on? Unless it lands on it's side I guess...

Of course you can. You can alternatively have both people vote one way and if you win then you'll get two free pizzas!

make 2 id's..one for heads..one for tails... guaranteed to win

Yep and the limit is 4 wins per household according to the rules!

One vote per person
Limit four (4) award promotional codes per household

Love this. I have a big household and we all enter - no matter which way it goes, we have several free pizzas over the next few weeks!

You must be bored to have reposted this.

Nah -- you must be bored to be reading it and then commenting on it... LOL Good luck to everyone, I know we will all be eating free pizza soon.

I won last year, but who didn't? When I redeemed it, pizza took an hour to wait as they do not deliver t where I live and it was the worst pizza I have ever had. Quality sucks, frozen one would have bee better.

Gmail trick work for this? Anyone have any experience in past contests with Papa J? - E

Thank you OP--won last year also. I love Papa Johns pizza. The employees, where I go, are always SO nice. And they make the best tasting pizza! Here's hoping we win free pizza.

If you voted correctly, your unique, one-time use promo code valid for a free large 1-topping pizza will be delivered to you by email no later than end of day PST on Mon., February 4.

The code may only be redeemed at papajohns.com through Sun., March 10.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014