• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link

enjoy. i got my gift card a few hours after signing up

dead

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I took part of a survey, got knocked off "Based upon your answers...", refreshed the page, clicked "Get Code" and got th... (more)

Squonk (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 6:08p) |

Woww! I got my code today!
This was an awesome share. Thank you @thetobster.
Also does anyone know how frequent they come... (more)

b103 (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 8:17a) |

Got my $5.00 code today. These are great surveys..easy & fast.

caowen (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 11:51a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do they call you at your given phone number?

AugustFour said:   do they call you at your given phone number?
i never got a phone call, i think that's just if you want texts to notify you about new surveys

Did it and got my gift code in 2 hours.

Just a heads-up to anyone who actually does one of their surveys (not speaking of the $5 sign-up one, but later): they're really, really lengthy and tedious. You must listen to *600* song snippets as part of the survey. And you have to listen to something like 5-7 seconds of each one, not just 1 or 2. It's by far the most tedious survey I've ever done.

Dead.
>>Promotion has ended.<<

dead

well that was fast

I was in for 3 but didn't get any e-mails

Nothing here either.

Tried yesterday, got my email today, set up an account & got my free $5 code. Thanks thelobster.

Got mine today as well. Thank you!

This promotion has ended!

This promotion is no longer active. Keep an eye out for future opportunities to get in on the fun!

Mine was in my junk folder...really fast survey

rseiler said:   Just a heads-up to anyone who actually does one of their surveys (not speaking of the $5 sign-up one, but later): they're really, really lengthy and tedious. You must listen to *600* song snippets as part of the survey. And you have to listen to something like 5-7 seconds of each one, not just 1 or 2. It's by far the most tedious survey I've ever done.

What do you get for each survey though?

Live again? I was able to sign up but there was no survey to complete.

whats the email subject or content

vanillaice said:   whats the email subject or content

It's from research.fm and the subject line says "iHeartRadio Music Advisory Panel".

pryan67 said:   What do you get for each survey though?
The one I did was via a referral from another survey site (sometimes one survey site chains to another), so whatever the amount was (it's been a month or so now, but I think $15 or $20) is not necessarily indicative of what a survey directly from research.fm would be.

you get a $5 Amazon gc and the survey is to rate some where between 20-30 songs im not sure exactly how many there is but i will count next time and post how many. i have been doing the surveys since the end of nov. and i have recieved a total of $50 in Amazon gift cards

edjmakd said:   you get a $5 Amazon gc and the survey is to rate some where between 20-30 songs im not sure exactly how many there is but i will count next time and post how many. i have been doing the surveys since the end of nov. and i have recieved a total of $50 in Amazon gift cards
Wow, so that is radically different than the one I got. 20-30 is very doable.

just got finished with one it was 36 short song clips worth $5 Amazon gift card

Got my code today. Ty.

no email yet signed yesterday ...i just filled the form that's it

Still alive, signed up, no email or survey as of 2/2

Signed up a couple of days ago and just got my e-mail today, but after I took the survey and went to cash in for the $5 Amazon certificate it said this:

Gee - this is embarrassing...we are temporarily out of $5 gift card codes. Our business manager has placed a rush order with Amazon.com and we expect the gift card codes to arrive very soon. So many of our panelists have participated in surveys this week that we can't hand out the rewards fast enough!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for doing our surveys!

Now when you click on the link in the OP it says:

This promotion has ended!

This promotion is no longer active. Keep an eye out for future opportunities to get in on the fun!

keep checking your account with research fm if you have a credit when they get more codes you will be able to redeem them on Amazon and as far as the link saying the promotion has ended i think that means they reached the number of participants they were looking for but keep a eye on your email for further surveys because if you got a email you were already excepted i have been doing them since november and i usually get between 1-2 emails for surveys a week but you got to be quick about taking the surveys when you get the email i think they put a limit on the number of surveys are takin in a day because one time i wasnt able to take the survey till a couple of hours after i got the email and i dont remember exactly what it said but it went something like i didnt meet requirements that time for the survey to keep looking out for more emails i hope that helped

edjmakd said:   keep checking your account with research fm if you have a credit when they get more codes you will be able to redeem them on Amazon and as far as the link saying the promotion has ended i think that means they reached the number of participants they were looking for but keep a eye on your email for further surveys because if you got a email you were already excepted i have been doing them since november and i usually get between 1-2 emails for surveys a week but you got to be quick about taking the surveys when you get the email i think they put a limit on the number of surveys are takin in a day because one time i wasnt able to take the survey till a couple of hours after i got the email and i dont remember exactly what it said but it went something like i didnt meet requirements that time for the survey to keep looking out for more emails i hope that helped
This is their standard trick to decline no matter what your select/say. I had 3 different surveys declined:
Based upon your answers, we can't use you for this survey.However, we will be contacting you again.We value your opinions, and we want you to earn your rewards!

when you select your radio stations that you have listened to you need to select the ones that are on iheart radio and i was able to redeem my credit today they have more codes

This promotion has ended!
This promotion is no longer active. Keep an eye out for future opportunities to get in on the fun!


However I was able to redeem my code that I earned yesterday.

dead

AugustFour said:   edjmakd said:   keep checking your account with research fm if you have a credit when they get more codes you will be able to redeem them on Amazon and as far as the link saying the promotion has ended i think that means they reached the number of participants they were looking for but keep a eye on your email for further surveys because if you got a email you were already excepted i have been doing them since november and i usually get between 1-2 emails for surveys a week but you got to be quick about taking the surveys when you get the email i think they put a limit on the number of surveys are takin in a day because one time i wasnt able to take the survey till a couple of hours after i got the email and i dont remember exactly what it said but it went something like i didnt meet requirements that time for the survey to keep looking out for more emails i hope that helped
This is their standard trick to decline no matter what your select/say. I had 3 different surveys declined:
Based upon your answers, we can't use you for this survey.However, we will be contacting you again.We value your opinions, and we want you to earn your rewards!


I took part of a survey, got knocked off "Based upon your answers...", refreshed the page, clicked "Get Code" and got the code, applied to Amazon. Try it out...worked for me.

Woww! I got my code today!
This was an awesome share. Thank you @thetobster.
Also does anyone know how frequent they come up with this kind of survey? i mean when was the last time they gave an Amazon GC?

Got my $5.00 code today. These are great surveys..easy & fast.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.