• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
During the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 3rd watch for this commercial (Link goes to YouTube) during the FIRST HALF of the Super Bowl that will ask people to vote on the ending. The first 50,000 people to vote here will get a FREE 20oz Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero You will need to make sure that you are logged into your MCR (My Coke Rewards) account. If you are not a member you can sign up here at Mycokerewards.com. Please post as soon as this goes live, once you see commercial, if you can, to let others know.

Member Summary

20oz Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero (79.59kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is that true??? But my friends said it was heard to be fake...Isn't it???

tobyttu (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 2:27a) |

It's posted on the CokeChase.com website too. That's where I found out about it first some time after midnight. Limit on... (more)

SweetClover (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 2:41p) |

Rec'd email 2/8 PM:

This notification is confirmation that your Free 20 oz. Coke Coupon has been shipped via USPS by our ... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 10:59a) |

Thanks SC!

Site is down if you logged in... Pepsi one was easy

Did anyone get any confirmation message?

in for a few of the Pepsi coupons with no problem for can't get the Coke site to load for anything!
"This site is undergoing scheduled maintenance.
Please come back soon!"

Waiting, waiting and more waiting and nothing!

I keep sabotaging the cowboys and badlanders but no form to fill out yet.

geez, missing the game, missing the half-time, coke sure need help with their web-sites, contests etc.

sandijohn said:   geez, missing the game, missing the half-time, coke sure need help with their web-sites, contests etc.

Don't let a $1 coupon spoil your fun. I vote Pepsi for how easily they made it happen!

I kept sabotaging the cowboys and the show girls and no form to fill out.

The site is crap right now.

It says to vote now and see who has won at the end of the game. The form may not come up until the Super Bowl is over. I can't even log into MyCoke Rewards account either it is getting slammed.

We are sorry,

We were unable to complete your sign in request at this time. Please try again in a few moments.

heck, not spoiling the game at all. The Ravens are really doing it up right, the lights went out and I already got the pepsi for myself and family. Half time wasn't all that great anyway. Best half-time was a few years back when we won trip to Superbowl and sang with Paul McCartney - from afar... Guess it's just silly even trying to win the Coke, but now it has become a real challenge.

Coke should give EVERY MCR member a free 20 oz coke (actually should give a 2 liter) for putting up with their crappy website.

Looks like Pepsi is "The REAL Thing".

Agree with that. They should do something for the mess-up.

I have been getting robbed by MCR with the Sprite NBA game. I have been unsuccessful in getting the game to come up on my screen, the screen remains blank but my entry is taken away from me for visiting the sweepstakes game site. I have not had even one chance to play the sweepstakes but it takes away my game entry without giving me a chance to win or even putting any on-screen images.

You will receive your reward within the next 5-6 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Rewards/Prizes Status" tab. Expires 5/31/13.

Works now! Just got one!

Click below for a free 20 oz. Coke ...

Congratulations! Your votes paid off! As thanks, #CokeShowgirls are sharing their prize with you: a free Coke at MCR (while supplies last). http://MCR.com/chase

Redirects to http://www.mycokerewards.com/chase

got it

got it too. Thanks!

Got one. Thanks OP.

got one, too -- limit is one

In for one, tx!!!

Last night page loaded see who won and than nothing, what a waste of time glad some people got one, says there out now but for 40 points you can get one..ugh..

would have been nice if sweet clover would have posted the correct link ( http://MCR.com/chase ) to use when it was posted on 1/31/2013. Thats why so many of us missed out. I voted like 5 times and never got a confirmation, now I see that it wasn't working till like Midnight Monday. Missed another one!

upsfeeder88 said:   would have been nice if sweet clover would have posted the correct link ( http://MCR.com/chase ) to use when it was posted on 1/31/2013. Thats why so many of us missed out. I voted like 5 times and never got a confirmation, now I see that it wasn't working till like Midnight Monday. Missed another one!

I can't post something that wasn't in the information I had (which was from a freebie blog, which apparently had the same information as all the other blogs/boards, which allegedly was provided by Coke). I am not a MCR member (Don't drink soda). NoMoneyInMyWallet posted that link in the thread (Don't know where NoMoneyInMyWallet got the information from, perhaps the MCR website, perhaps during the game ). Also, I don't watch football, so I checked my source blog throughout the evening, she did not update her blog until midnight est, the information from Coke said "the first half of the game" when the commercial aired. If you want to complain about missing a free 20 oz bottle of Coke, try blaming Coke. The freebie blogs/boards were only cutting and pasting from their provided information. I and they, were just the messengers.

ETA: According to SD*, the correct link that NoMoneyInMyWallet provided ( that one or http://www.mycokerewards.com/chase went to same page ) was posted by Coke on the page that I linked to in the OP shortly after midnight. Again, blame Coke for providing it well after the announced time (and well after the Superbowl). The link I posted was the 'correct link'.

*"It's posted on the CokeChase.com website too. That's where I found out about it first some time after midnight. Limit one coupon per account. "

I agree SweetClover, Coke did not make it clear about the game, or when it could be played.

chryslerguy said:   You will receive your reward within the next 5-6 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Rewards/Prizes Status" tab. Expires 5/31/13.
Is that true??? But my friends said it was heard to be fake...Isn't it???

tobyttu said:   Is that true??? But my friends said it was heard to be fake...Isn't it???

Your friends were wrong (but considering that Coke didn't follow their own schedule wrt this, I can see why some would wonder). It was a reward for MCR (My Coke Rewards) members tied in with the Superbowl. I neither drink Coke, nor watch football, and am not an MCR member. I saw this on a very good freebie bog (that is the source of much of what post here, as she is one of the first to post just about any deal), and knowing from the very active MCR sticky thread, that this would be of interest to others, I chose to post it for their benefit (Even though I didn't benefit, no free Coke for me). It's unfortunate that Coke mishandled this.

Some chatter from elsewhere on the net, where the same info as posted here was provided:

Spoofee

And a few relevant posts from SD that explain things. #76*, #85**,

According to the second post, the correct link was posted on the page that I linked to in the OP. If you had gone there, you would have found the link NoMoneyInMyWallet posted. It was well after midnight that this became available, though.

* LovesTiny "Your votes and sabotages paid off! As a reward for your help, the Showgirls are sharing their winnings with you. Enjoy a free Coke at My Coke Rewards (while supplies last): http://www.mycokerewards.com/chase must be a mycokerewards member

** Lurker247 " Quote from hcl777 said: Wow...they finally posted the free Coke coupon on Facebook at 12:45 AM Eastern Time and didn't even post it on CokeChase.com or MyCokeRewards.com? Just the end of a colossal blunder by Coke and their ad agency. I only have they have enough coupons in stock so that everyone who looked for it from 6 PM to 12 AM can get on, or there will be a LOT of angry people waking up in the morning. It's posted on the CokeChase.com website too. That's where I found out about it first some time after midnight. Limit one coupon per account.

Rec'd email 2/8 PM:

This notification is confirmation that your Free 20 oz. Coke Coupon has been shipped via USPS by our distribution center to the following address:

XXXXXXXXXX

The estimated delivery date for your order is: 15 - 20 business days

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014