• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
r82drive said:   And still going as of now

They are still giving these away as of 11:45 pm est, only 14 minutes left before it ends.

ty

Thanks Sweetclover, for the information on the sweeteners, in the Pepsi Next. It will be sweeter then regular sugar. I stopped drinking soda in 2005. If my son doesn't want it, I'll donate it to a food bank.

Well, this is very interesting! The link is still up, and they removed the previous ending date of 11:59 pm est. Guess they didn't make the million, and decided to keep it up until they do.

bump. This is still available! Get your free Pepsi Next coupon now before they reach a million takers.

Received 2 coupons today!!!

I GOT MINE.

FYI- not available any more.

Received mine today-2/11!!

I got the first two of the many coupons I ordered in the mail today (2/14/13).

The coupon policies of Harris Teeter, Food Lion, and Lowe's Foods in the Burlington NC area do not accept these coupons because they are calling them internet coupons for free item. I have the coupon but cannot redeem it in the grocery stores. Any suggestions?

janlamar said:   The coupon policies of Harris Teeter, Food Lion, and Lowe's Foods in the Burlington NC area do not accept these coupons because they are calling them internet coupons for free item. I have the coupon but cannot redeem it in the grocery stores. Any suggestions?

Try a Drugstore like CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid.

From a quick search, I found you have 2 CVS' and 2 Rite Aids and a Walgreens over there in Burlington, so plenty of opportunities to use your coupons (given that the drugstores carry Pepsi Next).

Thank you!

got my coupon today

most grocery stores will not take this coupon because "it's printed on paper" and looks like an "Internet coupon." even though I've tried to argue with the managers, they won't budge. so for now, I contacted Pepsi regarding the issue.

hope this helps for anyone having trouble redeeming.

cinnnnny said:   most grocery stores will not take this coupon because "it's printed on paper" and looks like an "Internet coupon." even though I've tried to argue with the managers, they won't budge. so for now, I contacted Pepsi regarding the issue.

hope this helps for anyone having trouble redeeming.

If you still have it, it might be helpful if you bring in the entire page that the coupon came on (and maybe even the envelope it came in) so the store can clearly see it was sent to you from Pepsi.

I received mine Friday. I recycled the envelope, but have the letter, so I'll take the letter and show the cashier.

That is exactly what I did. I brought the whole envelope with me when I went to the store to redeem the coupon, but they still denied me.

Redeem in stater bros. CA. Thanks OP.

Received a second coupon today; same name and address. Pretty sure I only clicked submit once.

which store carries the PEPSI NEXT? I was at albertsons and this location doesn't carry it

CVS carries Pepsi Next. We received ours, one of each for myself and my husband.

I got mine in Giant. It didn't get scanned, but the cashier wrote as cash on it and honored it.

MrVietnam said:   If you still have it, it might be helpful if you bring in the entire page that the coupon came on (and maybe even the envelope it came in) so the store can clearly see it was sent to you from Pepsi.

Not sure about the others but with Harris Teeter, it's because it's a free product offer. If it was for a specific amount, they would take it:

http://www.harristeeter.com/promotions/online_coupons/coupon_pol...

bringing in the page wouldn't have helped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014