Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
During the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 3rd a commercial will play telling you to go to the Pepsi Next website and sign up to get a FREE 2-liter of Pepsi Next* Available for the first million! Please post as soon as this goes live, once you see commercial, if you can, to let others know.

*Link will not work until then, so if you click it now, you will get a Login request (if cancelled you get a "401 Authorization Required" message)

ETA: I see they updated the link, it now is up, but says "Coming Soon".

Please note that this is the 60% less sugar Pepsi Next, not regular Pepsi. The product is sweetened with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, and Sucralose.

Update: Originally this was supposed to end just before midnight est 2/5/2013, or 1st million. Link is still up and ending date has been removed. They haven't met the million yet, so the link is up 'till they do.

Member Summary

Pepsi (37.48kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Pepsi Next (58.51kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
CVS carries Pepsi Next. We received ours, one of each for myself and my husband.

formosangirl (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 10:19p) |

I got mine in Giant. It didn't get scanned, but the cashier wrote as cash on it and honored it.

IndianInUSA (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 10:23p) |

Not sure about the others but with Harris Teeter, it's because it's a free product offer. If it was for a specific amou... (more)

theapparatus (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 5:06p) |

Coupons will be sent to the first one million valid registrations who log on to PepsiNEXT.com to request the coupon on or before 11:59:59pm EST on February 4, 2013.
Offer valid for US consumers only.
Requests will only be honored for registrants who are thirteen years or older.
Questions, please call 1-866-238-3648.
Coupon expires March 31, 2013.

No HDMI.

you wait until the pepsi next commercial which is on superbowl sunday i imagine or subscribe to this post so you will get notified when someone replies saying the link is live. then click it and do whatever

Better than the 20 oz Coke

Thanks SC!

lenabluession said:   I'm very confused. What should i do?

What daniel9 wrote right below your post, and what's in the OP. This won't be active until Superbowl Sunday, so you either need to a) Watch the game, b) wait for the Pepsi Next commercial, or c) Watch or subscribe to this post for someone to reply and state that the giveaway started.

Thanks for the info

Thanks, great offer but I imagine the site will be flooded awfully! Worth a try though.

IT'S LIVE!!

I just signed up to get my 2 liter!

Thanks for the HU cybersherri. I signed up for 5. We will see how many coupons actually come.

Wow - no-one expected it so quick. Signed up myself, husband, daughter, daughter, mother.

In for 1...Lnk is wrking now!!

No coke! Pepsi!

Easy peasy Thanks OP!!!

I just won a bottle of Pepsi Next

In for six. Thanks OP

Just finished dinner, went to check and see if this went live yet, and see you all already have been signing up. TY cybersherri for posting it went live.

I called the number to check. One per household

The site didn't list any rules, so a small part of me hoped...

GOT MINE - YAY!

got mines

MrVietnam said:   Thanks for the HU cybersherri. I signed up for 5. We will see how many coupons actually come.

There aren't any rules that I could see which limit how many per household, only that you must be 13 or older (and yet they don't ask you to confirm your birth-date). They don't even ask for an email addy. Theoretically, you could sign-up your imaginary Aunt Mary and it wouldn't matter. I know that Pepsi has been struggling to promote this product to those wishing to reduce their sugar consumption, as an alternative to regular sugary cola's. Odd that they don't state a limit.

Who is this (jakkimm) and why is he or she giving everyone RED. Somebody must be really really bored!

freebiemaniac said:   Who is this (jakkimm) and why is he or she giving everyone RED. Somebody must be really really bored!

Really? Because as (jakkimm) I was just wondering why someone was giving everyone red(including me).

EDIT* And yes(freebiemaniac), I just gave you red. I dislike being targeted.

jakkimm said:   freebiemaniac said:   Who is this (jakkimm) and why is he or she giving everyone RED. Somebody must be really really bored!

Really? Because as (jakkimm) I was just wondering why someone was giving everyone red(including me).

I like red it is my favorite color. I didn't give you red by the way . You happened to be giving everyone else red including my first post. So who again was targeted?
Oh wait everyone else you gave red to.

Edited to add if you want to know who gave you the red in the first placr all you do is click on the flag and it tells you. That is who targeted you although you most likely already know how to do that. I really think they were not targeting you but just merely dissagreeing with the fact that you called to find out the per household rule. I personally thought you offered up great info. There is no need to fill out a form more than once if you don't have to so thank-you for that info.

freebiemaniac said:   jakkimm said:   freebiemaniac said:   Who is this (jakkimm) and why is he or she giving everyone RED. Somebody must be really really bored!

I like red it is my favorite color. I didn't give you red by the way . You happened to be giving everyone else red including my first post. So who again was targeted?

I did not give anyone red. I gave one post green. Because it made me chuckle. I don't know why you feel like picking a fight with me, but I assure you that I joined this forum to find new deals and share deals with others. I did not come here to make drama. Or to receive it.

jakkimm said:   freebiemaniac said:   jakkimm said:   freebiemaniac said:   Who is this (jakkimm) and why is he or she giving everyone RED. Somebody must be really really bored!

I did not give anyone red. I gave one post green. Because it made me chuckle. I don't know why you feel like picking a fight with me, but I assure you that I joined this forum to find new deals and share deals with others. I did not come here to make drama. Or to receive it.

I anm not trying to cause you drama but if you click on the red flags your name is the one to pop up as having given red to most every post. If you didn't do it then there is some type of glitch. It needs to be fixed. I was just wondering why all of the red it wasn't meant as a personal attack. I am glad you have joined Fatwallet and welcome you with open arms I was just curious thats all.

I can not imagine why someone would be so mean! I don't know why or when, but this is not the only topic I find myself mysteriously disliking every post. If someone went so far as to gain access to my account, why not just delete it?! Who steals someones password and posts things as that person to intentionally hurt people?!!

jakkimm said:   I can not imagine why someone would be so mean! I don't know why or when, but this is not the only topic I find myself mysteriously disliking every post. If someone went so far as to gain access to my account, why not just delete it?! Who steals someones password and posts things as that person to intentionally hurt people?!!

I have no idea how or why but it is sooooo wrong. I would report this to the mods and see if they can get this to stop. I apologize . I really did not mean to offend you in any way. Now I know you were obviously hacked. Please understand I was never upset with you to begin with I was just curious that's all. I hope they can figure out who has been doing this to you.

jakkimm said:   I can not imagine why someone would be so mean! I don't know why or when, but this is not the only topic I find myself mysteriously disliking every post. If someone went so far as to gain access to my account, why not just delete it?! Who steals someones password and posts things as that person to intentionally hurt people?!!

With all that being said... If you are given red, there's no need to think someone is targeting you personally. As the other poster stated, it's usually red for something that was said. Calling anybody is frowned upon when doing any type of deal. Just a heads up and chill. You'll get used to the reds after you've been here a while.

Still working!

I just saw the commercial online and got thru
https://www.pepsinext.com/

thanks

Just signed up this morning. We'll see HOW it arrives.

ablang said:   Just signed up this morning. We'll see HOW it arrives.

It will arrive as a coupon in the mail. How else would it arrive, especially since you didn't give them an e-mail address?

just signed up, thx

SweetClover said:   
Please note that this is the 60% less sugar Pepsi Next, not regular Pepsi. The product is sweetened with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, and Sucralose.

Good God - ALL of those? In one soda? Im a heavy diet soda drinker but I feel like if I drink this I'll be drinking my way to cancer in about 3 years.

MrVietnam said:   ablang said:   Just signed up this morning. We'll see HOW it arrives.

It will arrive as a coupon in the mail. How else would it arrive, especially since you didn't give them an e-mail address?

I think it would be hard to actually ship a physical bottle , and yes it is a coupon (as stated in the thread title, Pepsi Next Coupon. BTW, offer s good until supplies are exhausted or just before 12:00 am EST 2/5/2013.

saraax said:   SweetClover said:   

Good God - ALL of those? In one soda? Im a heavy diet soda drinker but I feel like if I drink this I'll be drinking my way to cancer in about 3 years.

That's why I added that information, I wanted people to be aware of which Pepsi product it is before they signed up. There are people who cannot handle some or any of the sweeteners used, and others would prefer a product with just one of the sweeteners (They make one with just HFCS and one with Sucralose). That way FW users can make an informed decision as to whether they want this freebie, or not.

If you can't drink it or don't like it, you can always donate it to the local food bank. (not directed at anyone, just putting it out there)

Still good! I got one!

And still going as of now

Skipping 24 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   If you still have it, it might be helpful if you bring in the entire page that the coupon came on (and maybe even the envelope it came in) so the store can clearly see it was sent to you from Pepsi.

Not sure about the others but with Harris Teeter, it's because it's a free product offer. If it was for a specific amount, they would take it:

http://www.harristeeter.com/promotions/online_coupons/coupon_pol...

bringing in the page wouldn't have helped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014