• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Does this make any sense? Maybe a pricing error?

Amazon.com said: Bonus Offer Get "Stronghold HD" ($5.99 Value) Free From now until February 5, 2013, buy any "Stronghold Kingdoms" in-game currency, the "Mighty Castle Pack", or the "Stronghold Kingdoms" base game and get "Stronghold HD" ($5.99 Value) for free.

Well it just so happens that Stronghold Kingdoms base game is $0.00 right now so you get both for free.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083LD2TE/

Maybe they are free normally? Either way it works. I got 4 sets of them for a total of $0.00.

Member Summary
1.) Add Stronghold Kingdoms to your cart and purchase for free.
2.) Link your Amazon account to FireFly Studios.
3.) Download game or choose to download later.
4.) Check your email for the promotional credit email (no coupon or code given)
5.) Follow the link in the email to the Crusaders HD game for $9.99 and add to your cart.
6.) Promotional credit will be automatically subtracted to make it free!

Sounds like they want to sell you other stuff like in game purchases, or "Crowns". You have to "Link an account for FireFly Studios before downloading". They'll get their money one way or another.

I'm trying to link my account but Amazon is demanding a credit card number and as far as I know I don't think there's any way to get around it.

for some reason i read that as "stronghold condoms"

I think you need to buy the currency pack to get the free HD game.

Edit To avoid confusion:
I was wrong... You do NOT need to buy the currency pack... Just buy the free game and you get an email to download the HD version!

How did you download the HD or any other additional one for free?

I downloaded the base game but dont see an option for the additional free downloads, how did you get the other three?

Got it in a link from Amazon email after downloading the base game.

Thanks OP!

(can't wait to play!)

HD is 1.53 Gb just in case anyone is wondering

Stronghold Kingdoms is 14.59 Mb

Not seeing HD either....

From Amazon's page for HD:Important Note
Some customers are experiencing difficulties viewing their product keys in Your Games & Software Library. If you are not able to see your keys, we recommend navigating to a different page and then going back to Your Games & Software Library. We are working to resolve this as fast as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I orderd the free one and then got a promotional email for the HD version.

It gives you a link to click on.

Regards
SteveG

Thx! Confirmed with a link in the promo email!

Email arrived fast, thanks.

I just noticed this offer is active again:

Amazon.com said: Get "Stronghold HD" ($5.99 Value) Free From now until February 28, 2013, buy any "Stronghold Kingdoms" in-game currency, the "Mighty Castle Pack", or the "Stronghold Kingdoms" base game and get "Stronghold HD" ($5.99 Value) for free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014