*** DEAD *** Kindle Books - 2.1.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please note these are most likely only FREE for a day. Since this is under Free Stuff I can only mark as DEAD and not to Expired Deals. I will be updating this post thru the day

Member Summary

The Life of Abraham Lincoln [Kindle Edition]

Henry Ketcham (Author)

Publication Date: October 1, 2012

98 Reviews - and ★★★★.5
2 Likes

The legendary Abraham Lincoln needs no introduction. Henry Ketcham's The Life of Abraham Lincoln is a readable biography of the president, published in 1901.

300 Jokes for Kids [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Tanya Turner (Author)

Publication Date: December 18, 2012

17 Reviews - and ★★★★.5
3 Likes

When you have the ability to tell a great joke, you can lighten a mood. You can make someone feel more comfortable. You can make someone happy. The power of laughter is real. You can instantly become the life of the party, the one that people want to sit next to, the one that gets everyone else in a better mood.

Children are especially easy to entertain. All children love to hear a joke and some of the best jokes are made up by kids.

There is nothing like a good joke to make a boring situation instantly fun.

“300 Jokes for Kids” contains jokes about:

Jokes for the Animal Lover in All of Us
Why Waste Time? Tell a Joke!
Jokes from Around the House
Fowl Jokes
Jokes Your Parents will Love to Share at Work
Jokes from Around the World
Jokes to Make Your Parent’s Dinner Guests Chuckle
Jokes that Make You Go Eeewwww!
Jokes from the Back Seat of the Car
Jokes for Your Mummy and Deady
Not another Chicken Who Crossed the Road Joke
Jokes to Tell at the Cafeteria Table
Jokes to Make Your Classmates Crack Up
Jokes that Your Coach will get a Kick out of
Jokes that Famous People would Find Funny
A Joke a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
Knock, Knock Jokes
One More Giggle before Bed

*** DEAD *** Please Don't Tickle The Tiger: Poems That Make Even Grouchy Kids Smile [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Ryan Cedar (Author), Dawnna Pearson (Illustrator)

Publication Date: December 9, 2012

14 Reviews - and ★★★★.5
7 Likes

If your child likes trips to the zoo, snow days, and hot chocolate with extra marshmallows—they will love this book! These twenty-three original poems and vibrantly artistic illustrations will inspire children to see the world around them with wider eyes. You will enjoy watching them laugh and giggle as they discover the adorable, silly characters in each poem. Get this witty, whimsical book today, and laugh along as you read it together!

Ages: 4 and up

Thanks archena - my daughter will love the joke book the most! Excellent find!

Please note this one was previously FREE too so you may already have it

*** DEAD *** Getting Organized: Improving Focus, Organization and Productivity [Kindle Edition] - normally $9.99

Chris Crouch (Author)

Publication Date: May 29, 2010

48 Reviews - and ★★★★.5
20 Likes

Getting Organized is a collection of simple ideas that address at least six major issues that could be generating chaos and disorder in your life. The ideas are presented in a simple format, with specific suggestions on how to put each idea to work, so busy people can find the time to read and try them.

Even if you've tried unsuccessfully to get organized before, consider reading Getting Organized. You'll find effective solutions to your organizing challenges and will enjoy the benefits for years to come.

*** DEAD *** How To Make? Devonshire Tea With Scones, Strawberry Jam ?and Clotted Cream (Authentic English Recipes) [Kindle Edition]

Geoff Wells (Author)

Publication Date: February 5, 2012

11 Reviews - and ★★★★★
39 Likes

How To Make Devonshire Tea With Scones, Strawberry Jam and Clotted Cream
Devonshire tea is not a tea blend like Earl Grey or Orange Pekoe, it is a ritual performed everyday in small tea rooms throughout Southern England and particularly the County of Devon.

A favorite pastime for both locals and tourists this tradition should definitely be on your to-do list whenever you visit Devon.

Real English tea with milk, fresh hot scones with homemade strawberry jam and mounds of clotted cream are what is on the menu at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
This is an occasional indulgence so don't stress over the calories - just enjoy it.

Baked Chicago's Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Harvey Morris (Author), Pamela Smith (Editor)

Publication Date: November 10, 2012

18Reviews - and ★★★★★
21 Likes

People love eating brownies. And you're going to love making them with Baked Chicago's Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook as your guide. Author Harvey Morris shares tried and true - yet unusually decadent - brownie recipes that will turn on the taste buds of your family and friends. These recipes are easy to follow and simple to execute, with each recipe fitting on a single page and without creating a sink full of dirty pots and pans!

Your guests will literally squeal with delight when you serve them the Bacon & Salted Caramel Brownies or the Marshmallow Pretzel Crunch Brownies. Your family will beg you to make the Deconstructed S'Mores Brownies or Chipotle Chocolate Brownies for Sunday dinner. And when your significant other tastes the Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Liqueur Brownies, well let's just say you'll be calling the shots.

Filled with rich, colorful photographs and invaluable tips (aka Brownie Points),Baked Chicago's Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook is a collection of deliciously simple recipes that every home cook will turn to again and again.

*** DEAD *** The Happiness Hop - Gain the Three Insights to Your Amazing Life (Master Volume) (The Happiness Hop Collection) [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.99

Tim Pond (Author)

Publication Date: February 25, 2012

7 Reviews - and ★★★★★
2 Likes

PRAISE FOR THE HAPPINESS HOP

“You have an incredible gift and I am thrilled that you are providing guidance to so many about finding and living out your unique purpose. I have no doubt that you have impacted countless lives through this book.”
Craig Kielburger, Co-Founder at Free the Children

“Wow! It's been a long time since I picked up any book and became so drawn in that time stopped and nothing mattered until I completed it.
I am always on the lookout for that one good read that will lay a foundation for my clients - and I've just found it! Congratulations!”
Stephanie Mulac, Intuitive Life Coach

"The Happiness Hop is the first book I've read that teaches how to live a happy, fulfilling life, as well as a life with meaning and purpose in an interesting and fun way that makes it a very enjoyable read. If you are looking for the elusive meaning of life, I believe you will find it in this book. The Happiness Hop is now a "must read" for my coaching clients."
Gillian Hood-Gabrielson, fitness and intuitive eating Coach

Three Secrets to an Amazing Life
Follow one man’s hopeful hop to purposeful life via The Happiness Hop.

In this intriguing book you will

• Discover three secrets that most people will never know about happy life
• Be amazed what is holding you back in life
• Discover how you can find your unique purpose
• Find out how you can find deeper meaning in your life
• Realize how to make a difference
• How to create and maintain great relationships

At the end,
you won’t be given another chance.

David struggles with his relationships, especially with his wife Rose. He is given an opportunity for a personal journey of self-discovery when he survives a heart attack that strikes during a busy day. But can David ask the right questions this time? Can he make the right choices this time? Can he see instead of looking?

In a series of conversations a most unexpected yet wise mentor provides David with insights into how to live a happy, meaningful and amazing life – the keys to turning his life into one with purpose.

The reader will gain together with David the Three Insights by answering three questions:

• What is my true self?
• What is my unique purpose?
• What is everyone’s common purpose?

THE HAPPINESS HOP has a unique approach of combining non-fiction and fiction into a conversation between Everyman and the Sage.
It discusses profound themes with humor, illuminating stories and surprising elements.

Don’t look for happiness; look for purpose.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014