10 Free My Coke Rewards points

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/dietcoke

login or register then click the tweet button on the right. It will show up in a minute or so, but you donít need a twitter account to get them.

Member Summary

10 Free My Coke Rewards points (105.53kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks

MsMay (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 9:25a) |

30 total bonus points!

MGR (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 5:34p) |

Free Pepsi 2=Liter to first 1 Million people right now - yay!

BigBoyMichigan (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 7:43p) |

Earn 20 more bonus points by watching the superbowl commercial & voting:

Here

As far as I know, you don't actually need twitter for this. Just click on "share" and you will get points.

perfect - thx

First, log in to your MCR account. Then click the button for the 10 points. Even if you have a twitter account, when you get to the popup page, just sign out, then click cancel. You should get another popup saying you got the 10 points.

Worked for me w/o twitter account. Thanks Djune.

Their site amazes me, as you would think as a major brand they would use halfway decent servers. I can't get anything to come up at the moment.

Edit: Finally got in.

Got them. Thanks, OP!

WideOpenSpaces said:   Their site amazes me, as you would think as a major brand they would use halfway decent servers. I can't get anything to come up at the moment.

Edit: Finally got in.

took awhile

thx OP

Win 20 more bonus points by clicking on their Superbowl commercial & voting for who you want to win
http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=bigGameMCR2013&type=p...

Thanks, Djune.

Thanks!

Thanks!!

That's 3 1/3 cans of soda I do not have to drink.

Worked with no issue. In for 30 pts. Thanks.

More free points! Thanks!

Thank you OP and FaxMac

Worked for me again - I posted this the other day on FatWallet. Then saw this new post - So I don't know if they intended this but you might be able to do this once a day.?????

thanks OP

Thanks Djune and FaxMac.

TY OP

Nice. Thank you

Nice

Got them. Thank you!

Worked like a charm!

Thank you.

Thanks

30 total bonus points!

Free Pepsi 2=Liter to first 1 Million people right now - yay!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014