Possible new free gifts from Marlboro

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logged into the Marlboro site today and had an offer for a free music download card for the first 6000 people to comment on a post. Check your offers tab. There were only 200 comments when I signed up.

Also, my husband got an offer for a free tumbler with his "brand" on it.

I don't know if these are only available to existing users or not, but I thought I put the word out.

https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If you had made a brand before you do not get the tumbler it is only for new sign ups and the ones who did not make a br... (more)

fishin2 (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 8:44a) |

TY, OP.
now wait and see if i will get one in the mail.

cpns72 (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 1:10p) |

I got the Marlboro coasters. Under your account you can see what has been ordered for you. Waiting for a third ashtray, ... (more)

cardreader (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 12:17a) |

Thanks, in for the music card.

Thanks got teh music card and the steel pint.

thanks!! got one

bookreader54321 said:   Thanks got teh music card and the steel pint.
Same here but I also got the portable ashtray gizmo. Not a smoker but I am sure I can repurpose it Thanks
By the way, # of comments are up to 404 at the time I posted mine. FW effect is showing itself up

TheNomad said:   bookreader54321 said:   Thanks got teh music card and the steel pint.
Same here but I also got the portable ashtray gizmo. Not a smoker but I am sure I can repurpose it Thanks
By the way, # of comments are up to 404 at the time I posted mine. FW effect is showing itself up

I got the cigarette put-outer thing last month. They messed up and sent me a different one than I ordered so they sent me a second one too. They're neat.

Got it thanks! Count is now 643

thanks!

thank you I got the music card and a second portable ashtray

Thank you.

I don't see the tumbler/pint cup. There is a litter can for butts.

Jeese. Everyone is so nice around here. I hope the Good Lor Blesses You All!

I'm stocked to see The Doug Fir highlighted there! I Portland

Thank you. I got the music card, butt holder, and cup!

I don't smoke but I do get all the offers. I got the music card, which I appreciate, and the coupons & freebies I get, I give to my brother since he smokes Marlboro.

kateykakes said:   I don't smoke but I do get all the offers. I got the music card, which I appreciate, and the coupons & freebies I get, I give to my brother since he smokes Marlboro.

Neither do I. Love the free stuff and YES, WE ARE FATWALLETers

kateykakes said:   I don't smoke but I do get all the offers. I got the music card, which I appreciate, and the coupons & freebies I get, I give to my brother since he smokes Marlboro.

I don't smoke, but I like it when Marlboro spends money on me.

IN FOR A MUSIC CARD,PORTABLE ASHTRAY,AND COUPONS! EXCELLENT. 643 COMMENTS AS OF NOW, TY

Thanks OP. I was just in this site last week so was not planning on another visit--until today.

Be very very careful. Registration here requires attestation that you are a tobacco smoker - and that if discovered would impact rates on all sorts of insurance policies.

Thanks Op. Got the music card.

music card and tumbler and cigarette disposer, thank u!

Thanks, OP! Got the can for butts and the music card.

RussianInNYC said:   Be very very careful. Registration here requires attestation that you are a tobacco smoker - and that if discovered would impact rates on all sorts of insurance policies.

I'm doubtful that doctors would look to whether you signed up for some freebie promo rather than at your lungs to find out if you were a smoker.

got music, litter thing

ThiftySpender said:   RussianInNYC said:   Be very very careful. Registration here requires attestation that you are a tobacco smoker - and that if discovered would impact rates on all sorts of insurance policies.

I'm doubtful that doctors would look to whether you signed up for some freebie promo rather than at your lungs to find out if you were a smoker.

Insurance companies check databases, not doctors. Whether they access this data or not, it's not doctors.

I just ordered a coupon, the steel pint and the music card. The count of people who had posted is at something around 681 so there it's still a good time to login.

Got it, thanks!

Thanks jakkimm!

Thanks OP!

Thank a lot. Wouldn't know if I didn't check this post.

How do I get the tumbler? I got the music card and did not see an offer for the tumbler.

Got coupons were is the tumbler located on the site? Thanks.

Marlboro is so wasteful with their mailers...ever notice how much paper and cardboard they use to send one little coupon? Go ahead, give me red for being green....

hotpa2d said:   Marlboro is so wasteful with their mailers...ever notice how much paper and cardboard they use to send one little coupon? Go ahead, give me red for being green....

Why would you think Marlboro cares about the planet, they certainly don't care about it's inhabitants.

Biggest free gifts from them are lung cancer, heart disease and other such goodies, and I think that would make any other gift look much smaller!

fishin2 said:   Got coupons were is the tumbler located on the site? Thanks.

The tumbler would have been listed with the coupons in your "offer" tab if it were available to you. I don't know why some people get it and some don't, but I didn't the offer either.

I wonder at the possibility that it has to do with what exactly you have as your brand?

I got the ashtray but no music card or tumbler.
2/12/12 checked the site today and the steel tumbler offer was there. yippee!

Okay, everybody likes freebies, but I never understand why these offers from cig. companies get SO much green. There's something odd about that.

yoregano said:   Okay, everybody likes freebies, but I never understand why these offers from cig. companies get SO much green. There's something odd about that.

Why? There are a lot of people who smoke & appreciate the offers. Then there are former smokers like me who thoroughly enjoys the tobacco companies putting out all that money.

It's like I mentioned in the thread - I always put those freebies to good use. I give the coupons to my brother because that's the brand he smokes & he gets to have the freebies, unless it's something very cool that doesn't have to do with smoking in general., then I keep it.

I don't see what the big deal is with people giving green just because it's a tobacco company.

Skipping 4 Messages...
I got the Marlboro coasters. Under your account you can see what has been ordered for you. Waiting for a third ashtray, music card, coasters, and another seasoning rub.
I received the offer from black&mild for record coasters and leather cigar holder. Check your email.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014