• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Thanks =)
Disclaimer

Valid in these counties (SE Michigan)
Disclaimer
ARBY'S has a promotion if any Detroit Red Wings can make a "Hat Trick" then Everyone who visits any SE Michigan Arby's and brings a copy of the February 01, 2013 Detroit Red Wings Box Score and handing it to the cashier will receive 1 FREE Curly Fries, No Purchase Necessary. One FREE Curly Fries per location, Per Day, Per Box Score. Valid thru Inside Restaurant or Drive-Thru only on Saturday, February 02, 2013. Special thanks to Detroit Red Wings Player: Henrik Zetterberg for the Hat Trick.

RESTAURANT LOCATOR

Member Summary

ARBY'S - Free Curly Fries
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice one Zett. Thanks OP

I wonder how far SE MI stretches west for this promotion? wouldn't mind a snack on my drive tomorrow

MeIsCheap said:   I wonder how far SE MI stretches west for this promotion? wouldn't mind a snack on my drive tomorrow

my thoughts exactly. I wonder if Ann Arbor is considered SE MI??

nhaner said:   MeIsCheap said:   I wonder how far SE MI stretches west for this promotion? wouldn't mind a snack on my drive tomorrow

my thoughts exactly. I wonder if Ann Arbor is considered SE MI??

I live in AA and I consider it to be SE Michigan but they closed the Arbys on Washtenaw last year.

Ann Arborite here also, went to the one on Jackson Rd and got it. Have a good weekend!

taztm said:   Ann Arborite here also, went to the one on Jackson Rd and got it. Have a good weekend!
Thanks! That's the one closest to me lol

Go Blue! Beat IU!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014