• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks ProbeGT7.

gor 40 MCR points. TY op!!!

A free footlong!

Thanks, I won 40 MCR points also with SOUTHWEST. I entered the JS7XSCXX code, did't win. Have tried on several different occasions the RJJ3JXAX code and it won't accept it. I just entered a code from a case of Coke and got a free entry bonus. Don't know if that's special or not. The code is 9FLVFWRTX6N74V, I don't know if it can be used again. I do know about the free contest entries btw.

Tweeted, then 40 MRP, Nice find!

Another multi-use code: JVPJJ9V9

@sheldab: No, the 14 digit code can not be reused.

southwest code appears to be dead.

Tweet ? Do you actually have to tweet or is this a workaround as in the past like clicking the button entering code then closing out of pop up without signing in.

here is anew free code to play..... JCH9HH6Y

Thanks!

Free code from subway email: MPWWRFTY
http://footlongfrenzy.subway.com/?code=MPWWRFTY

I still haven't won, sigh.

Here is a quick summary of previous codes that still work plus a new one.

SOUTHWEST
RJJ3JXAX
RNYFP9YK
JVPJJ9V9
JS7XSCXX
MPWWRFTY
JCH9HH6Y
KXX9KX7A

I met my daily limit, and haven't been able to try the last 2 yet. Maybe one of these days I'll actually win something too.

You can also receive three (3) one time use codes by filling out your email address and contact information on this Subway alternative entry form. My email arrived within a couple of minutes, so this is legit.

HT: Who Said Nothing in Life is Free

Yes, these two work. Just didn't win anything. Thanks.

JCH9HH6Y
KXX9KX7A

I won $200 southwest gc the first time i played this, and it arrived in the mail yesterday.
(yes, i did tweet after giving the code "southwest" and before hitting the button to see if i won)

Just entered 3 codes from this thread and won a 20oz coke and then 2 'sorries'.

SOUTHWEST is dead

server is not working..

I tried 9 accts and didn't win anything, such luck

. 40 pts ty

Free 20oz Coke but the code southwest did not work for me.

Thanks for the link and codes got the 40 points!

Can you use multiple 40 points in the same MCR account?

Yes you can use multiple in mcr, i did today.

FYI: All appear to be dead now.

WideOpenSpaces said:   Here is a quick summary of previous codes that still work plus a new one.

SOUTHWEST
RJJ3JXAX
RNYFP9YK
JVPJJ9V9
JS7XSCXX
MPWWRFTY
JCH9HH6Y
KXX9KX7A

I met my daily limit, and haven't been able to try the last 2 yet. Maybe one of these days I'll actually win something too.

You can also receive three (3) one time use codes by filling out your email address and contact information on this Subway alternative entry form. My email arrived within a couple of minutes, so this is legit.

HT: Who Said Nothing in Life is Free

Played again today and won another 40 My Coke Rewards Points thanks!

Any new codes? The ones posted worked, and now they're not for me. But thanks OP, I won the 40 pts yesterday.

They are all dead when I enter as well

Man, the website is a piece of crap. I have not been able to redeem my remaining codes, having tried various times throughout the day. It has giving me errors every time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014