Voting History
rated:
FREE L&M Cigarette Lighter Cover
https://www.lm.com/gconnect/index.action

Member Summary

L&M Cigarette Lighter Cover
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have to register to site. BTW they not asking SSN which Marlboro asked to sign up.
I got the lighter cover and so Green for you

this is back? I just got mine in the mail a few weeks ago.
doesn't fit any lighters I have

Signed up, thank you.

shailpat said:   Have to register to site. BTW they not asking SSN which Marlboro asked to sign up.

That's because L&M is also owned by Altria (formerly Phillip Morris). Once you've signed up for one and confirmed you don't have to be vetted again. Basics cigs and Black and Mild cigars are also owned by them.

Got this one a couple of month's ago. It's pretty nice.

shailpat said:   Have to register to site. BTW they not asking SSN which Marlboro asked to sign up.

Never gave my SSN (which would be a red-flag anywhere) when signed up for Marlboro, and I did sign up, was just there...

this is a repost.
the cover is really nice and lets a regular size bic stand upright on the table.
it won't let me order another one

However, the offer is still up and valid.
I intend to order another one for my dh, once i can sign him in.

Thanks OP.I received mine last month & it fit into my lighter like a glove.

They might as well give it a shape of a coffin!

love4money said:   They might as well give it a shape of a coffin!

No that would be for everyone driving a gas or Diesel car since they spew more pollutants than tobacco.

Thanx for the link op!

thx op!

how do you claim items like theses? new to this stuff..

You click on the link in the first post.

I thought it might have been a repost because I had already received this, but I tried again anyway. This is the message I received:

YOUVE ALREADY REQUESTED YOUR LIGHTER COVER. Your little something extra from L&M is on the way.

Wonder what the little something extra is? Did anyone else receive that message?

I got mine!

Text I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO SEND ME A FREE LIGHTER CASE

Text I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO SEND ME A FREE LIGHTER CASE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014