http://funthingsup.com/

Option (A) - If you want to get it in person

(1) Click on the "Pudding Drop Sites" Icon
(2) Figure out which place and time works out for you
(3) Go there Tuesday

Option (B) - for the rest of us via your local store

(1) Click on the Big Red "Collect your JELLO-O Surprise Now" Icon
(2) Answer a SFO / California / Sports Trivia question
(use google.com to help if you aren't sure)
(3) Print the coupon

They say a limited # of online coupons are available, so get to it right away

cloudburner op

Member Summary

Jello Pudding (122.01kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

printable twice
per browser

guess I'm gonna be eatin some puddin for awhile

I did option (B) right after you posted this, and the coupon is for a $1 off a 4-pack of refrigerated Jello gelatin or pudding. Not free. So the limit was really small, or the information was incorrect.

ETA: Coupon is through Bricks. And I did answer the question correctly.

SweetClover said:   I did option (B) right after you posted this, and the coupon is for a $1 off a 4-pack of refrigerated Jello gelatin or pudding. Not free. So the limit was really small, or the information was incorrect.

haha
I heard the printer but never looked. I have 6 $1 off coupons

TAZ420 said:   SweetClover said:   I did option (B) right after you posted this, and the coupon is for a $1 off a 4-pack of refrigerated Jello gelatin or pudding. Not free. So the limit was really small, or the information was incorrect.

haha
I heard the printer but never looked. I have 6 $1 off coupons

I went back through it again, and right at the bottom of the Bricks print page is says "$1.00 off 1 JELL-O pudding or gelatin snack" in tiny print. I only printed 2, maybe there will be a nice sale before 2/17 that I can use them on....

This coupon program has ended

If its not free by coupon, title needs to be fixed!

It's already DEAD (let watch the video, but NO COUPON, just straight to coupons.com; at least MyPoints would give me extra points with most of those same coupons...).

Promotion has ended!

Promotion dead.

NOT ended... I just got the dollar Q 10 minutes ago...

ezsave said:   NOT ended... I just got the dollar Q 10 minutes ago...

WAS ended, the fact you got one is because they reset the allotment able to be printed. This sometimes happens with Bricks. The initial allotment got cleared out quick, possibly due to the misinformation stating the coupons were for Free Jello Pudding, when it was actually a $1 off. Option A ended today, so perhaps Jello decided to add more coupons to coincide with the free pudding cups. So, for the time being, Bricks has coupons to print.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014