*** DEAD *** Kindle Books - 2.6.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How To Be Wealthy NOW! 108 Fast Cash Solutions [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.99

Cydney O'Sullivan (Author)

Publication Date: March 6, 2012

23 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
1 Like

Need Cash Lightening Fast?
Feel like you've tried everything and nothing worked?
Want to start a home based business but don't know how?
This book is not get rich quick, it's get rich SMART and Forever! This book has over 100 suggestions to help you turn your life around and make tens of thousands more a year, simply by changing small things in your life or adding in a hobby business. In fact why not turn lots of your hobbies into cash cows? This book has advice from people in all walks of life, people who have been at rock bottom and found a way back up!
With 108 great ideas, there has to be one that is right for you, or someone you know and want to help to have a better life. This book is a great gift for anyone who needs more cash and success in their life, and wants to know where to get started and how to grow from there!

Retro Family Recipes - Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1960's - 1990's [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

LeeAnne Jones (Author)

Publication Date: June 4, 2012

56 Reviews and ☆☆☆.5
69 Likes

Remember back when you were a kid and your Mom had those favorite, dishes she would make? Remember all the new and interesting dishes that you could sample at every party, cookout and family gathering?

You might have thought those old recipes were gone for good, but I've dug up a Cache of old retro family recipe cards that span from the 1960's - 1990's which are bound to include some of those childhood favorites that you've been longing for!

I've taken 35 recipes from these old fashioned recipe cards and translated them into this cookbook! Inside you'll find retro recipes for breads, side dishes, main meals and, of course, desserts (those are my favorite!). And, if you really want to relive those days of your youth, then I've also included some interesting information from that era in each recipe that is sure to spark your memory and even make you chuckle.

I've made sure the recipe directions were easy to follow, all ingredients can be purchased in modern times and I've even added in nutritional information for each recipe.

So, why not let your taste buds take a trip down memory lane?

VMware vSphere 4.1 HA and DRS technical deepdive [Kindle Edition]

Duncan Epping (Author), Frank Denneman (Author)

Publication Date: April 3, 2011

36 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
24 Likes

VMware vSphere 4.1 HA and DRS Technical Deepdive zooms in on two key components of every VMware based infrastructure and is by no means a "how to" guide. It covers the basic steps needed to create a VMware HA and DRS cluster, but even more important explains the concepts and mechanisms behind HA and DRS which will enable you to make well educated decisions. This book will take you in to the trenches of HA and DRS and will give you the tools to understand and implement e.g. HA admission control policies, DRS resource pools and resource allocation settings. On top of that each section contains basic design principles that can be used for designing, implementing or improving VMware infrastructures. This book is also the ultimate guide to be prepared for any HA or DRS related questions and case studies that might be presented during VMware VCDX, VCP and or VCAP exams.

Coverage includes:

• HA node types
  • HA isolation detection and response
  • HA admission control
  • VM Monitoring
  • HA and DRS integration
  • DRS imbalance algorithm
  • Resource Pools
  • Impact of reservations and limits
  • CPU Resource Scheduling
  • Memory Scheduler
  • DPM

*** DEAD *** Tip of the Toes (A Ballerina Story) (Fun Rhyming Children's Books) [Kindle Edition]

Lily Lexington (Author)

Publication Date: March 18, 2012

61 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
31 Likes

The New Bestseller.

If your child enjoys stories from authors like Kate DiCamillo, Cynthia Rylant,
Mem Fox or Gary Paulson then your child will love this beautiful ballerina story told by Lily Lexington.

This is a tale about a young ballerina as she prepares for her big concert. Follow her as she attempts to conquer her fears about performing in front of an audience in this heart warming tale.

- Beautiful, color illustrations that will captivate your young child.
- Rhyming lines help engage your child and sustain interest

Your younger children will enjoy the illustrations and sing-song tone of the story while your older children will particularly like the rhyming story format.

*** DEAD *** Every Item on Sale: How to Slash Your Grocery Bill By Over 50% [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Janice Kitson (Author)

Publication Date: March 7, 2012

27 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆
55 Likes

My name is Janice Kitson. My friends all laughed when I said that I was going to start saving money from coupons... but when I walked home one week having only paid $25 for my weekly groceries they all wanted to learn how I did it.

Seven years ago, two life altering events happened to me within one week: I delivered my first baby, and I took a year’s leave from work. I spent the next two weeks in a panic-induced haze so thick I had to scrape it from my eyes when I
woke each morning. I was in a panic, how was I going to make ends meet, let alone save for our future?

This book is the story of the system that I used to reduce my grocery bill by over 50% week in week out and got my life back together.

Imagine the feeling of being in control knowing that your grocery budget has been cut in half. This isn't magic, but a well developed system of organisation and planning that allows you to maximise your grocery savings.

From my system you'll learn the fundamentals about:

Sales cycles, stacking, clipping and stockpiling
How to use online tools to find the low point of the sales cycle (including many free ones)
Discover why some coupon wannabes quit and lose out on the real savings to be had
The places to find the best coupons, both online and offline.
Step by step examples of using these tools and strategies to save more than 75% off many common items.
How to get organised so that you only spend a few hours each week getting organized.
Additional tips to help you save money on other items like fresh fruit and vegetables.

If you are after a proven system to reduce your grocery bill, pick up your copy today.

Please note: This book is aimed at US consumers only.

The Intentional Networker - Attracting more relationships, referrals & results in business [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.99

Patti DeNucci (Author)

Publication Date: October 2, 2011

23 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
16 Likes

Winner of top honors in Non-Fiction -- Indie Reader Discover Awards 2012
Finalist - Foreword Book of the Year

Are you investing time and money to attend networking events? Are you meeting people and exchanging business cards, but not getting the results you want? Are you hesitant to network at all because it's unpleasant, frustrating, time-consuming, and ineffective? Many books on the topic of networking and business relationships encourage you to get out there, network as much as possible, and exchange dozens of business cards. Not so fast! Networking and business referral expert Patti DeNucci believes you could be trying too hard, networking too much, and doing so without enough planning and focus. What's more, you could be networking in the wrong places, with the wrong people, and in ways that could sabotage your reputation and your chances of attracting what you want. In response, Patti wrote The Intentional Networker: Attracting Powerful Relationships, Referrals & Results in Business, a book that teaches you a more holistic, purposeful, and effective approach to networking.

The book offers time-tested tips that will help you:

Network less while attracting more and better results
Maximize your networking success before you even set foot out the door
Experience the power of becoming more focused and selective
Learn how and why small details matter and are keys to your success
Discover insider secrets to giving and getting better referrals

Patti was inspired to write The Intentional Networker after spending nearly 25 years experiencing and observing how business people network and attempt to attract more connections, customers, relationships, and referrals. She paid close attention to what worked and what didn't: for her, for those who wanted her referrals and business, for her clients and colleagues, and for those she simply observed. Patti noticed that many people network in ways that aren't focused, effective, or memorable, and in many cases actually backfire or hurt their reputations.

This book is a must-read for:

Business owners, and entrepreneurs
Sales, marketing, and development professionals
Freelancers, consultants, and solopreneurs
Media and communications professionals
Job hunters, career changers, and those re-entering the business world
Recent graduates

The Intentional Networker offers stories, techniques, and tips gleaned from Patti's experiences as a respected communicator, entrepreneur, consultant, and connector. Nine strategically-ordered chapters provide a step-by-step approach to becoming a more focused, efficient, polished, and successful networker; one that is positively memorable, earns trust and respect, and in turn, attracts more relationships, referrals, and results in business.

*** DEAD **** Let The Food Fight Begin Vol. 1 Introduction (Winning The War On Cancer With SuperFoods) [Kindle Edition]

Joa Griffith (Author)

Publication Date: May 7, 2012

13 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
22 Likes

******* Bestseller Status on Amazon in its First Week *******

Joa Griffith knows what it is like to watch someone she loves die from cancer. When her sister was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, Joa and her younger sister, Sandy, started on a quest to find information that could help save their older sister’s life. It was this journey that led them to the information about SuperFoods and what they can do for your body in the fight against cancer.

In this book you will discover:

What the main SuperFood is and its power as a cancer fighter

What three little common foods can do to improve your health drastically.

What specific foods you can take to cope with specific cancers like breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer

Cancer thrives in the unhealthy body. By taking the advice in this and the subsequent three other books in this series you can learn how making simple lifestyle changes can make a significant difference to your overall health, today. Be proactive in your fight to prevent cancer from taking hold of your body. Winning the War on Cancer with SuperFoods - start reading today.

*** DEAD *** Funny Jokes for Kids: All Jokes are Clean and of the Longer Variety--Story Jokes (No Short Jokes) Book #1 [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Peter Jenkins (Author)

Publication Date: April 17, 2012

10 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
18 Likes

This book contains more than one hundred really funny jokes for kids.

They are all clean jokes and in good taste. The jokes in this book are of the longer variety, often called long jokes or story jokes.

Because of that children will love this as a reader book or just for fun. Some jokes are corny, some are cute, and many are laugh outloud funny.

In fact, kids of all ages, including adults will have a good time going through all the jokes here. You will want to share these with family and friends.

So what you waiting for? If you want a book for your children where the reading will be enjoyable, these funny clean jokes are sure to be a hit.

The North Pole Challenge (Flea's Five Christmases, #1) [Kindle Edition]

Kevin George (Author)

Publication Date: May 9, 2011

19 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
22 Likes

**WINNER OF THE BEST UNPUBLISHED NOVEL IN THE 2010 NEW YORK BOOK FESTIVAL**

Flea has always been different from other students in school. He’s not smart or athletic, he’s shorter than kids five years younger than him and his facial features are so pointy that everyone avoids him. His foster mother constantly warns him to avoid attention, though Flea has no idea who’s after them. But Flea has recently discovered several abilities that change his life forever: snowy weather follows him wherever he goes, he stops snowballs in mid-flight and he builds anything in shop class in the matter of minutes despite his lack of training. An appearance on The Great Build-Off – a popular construction game show – leads him to a magical place he thought existed only in Christmas stories.

At the North Pole, Flea feels even more like an outsider. In fact, this storybook village reminds him of every school he’d ever attended, complete with overachievers and underachievers, popular elves and outcasts, even elves who aren’t afraid to march to their own beat. But during his training to become a proper builder elf, he discovers that the North Pole has an arch-nemesis bent on invading the elfish lands and ending Christmas forever. With a war looming against the South Pole, Flea’s sudden appearance at the North Pole is no coincidence, as he questions his role in the fate of the world’s greatest holiday.

“The North Pole Challenge” is not your typical Christmas story. Everyone knows about Santa Claus, his elves and the North Pole but this book provides a fresh outlook on the old familiar tales. Imagine Santa Claus as a reclusive loner, Rudolph as a narcissistic whiner, the elves as cruel party animals. And no great story would be complete without an enemy of epic proportions, another familiar Christmas name with a wicked past never before told…

green for quality effort in putting together thread.

yes lots of green

Thanks for putting these together

thanks!

I am really loving these daily threads... But just a friendly heads up wheni click through all these books are not always free. I'm sure I'm just missing the window that it is free, but I almost did a one click purchase a few times for books that are not worth money

archena said:   Retro Family Recipes - Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1960's - 1990's [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

LeeAnne Jones (Author)

Publication Date: June 4, 2012

56 Reviews and ☆☆☆.5
69 Likes

Still alive, thanks!!

mcwacko1213 said:   I am really loving these daily threads... But just a friendly heads up wheni click through all these books are not always free. I'm sure I'm just missing the window that it is free, but I almost did a one click purchase a few times for books that are not worth money

I try to go back each day to update the ones that are no longer free. New post daily and can only guarantee these will be free for that day

op no need to apologize where on the forum can anyone guarantee that the offer won't be yanked the second you leave the site to post it nowhere no freebie is forever so ymmv folk ymmmv

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014