Four Free Games @ Green Man Gaming

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

"The free game giveaway extravaganza begins at 1200 GMT Friday, with each free game being available to purchase for 24 hours, and yours to keep!"

p.s. 1200 GMT = 7am Eastern

On Friday at 7am Eastern Zombies will be free for 24 hours. Currently $3.99
On Saturday at 7am Eastern Ninja Blade will be free for 24 hours. Currently $8.99.
On Sunday at 7am Eastern Unstoppable Gorg will be free for 24 hours. Currently $9.99.
On Monday at 7am Eastern Superstars V8 Next Challenge will be free for 24 hours. Currently $15.96.

Member Summary

Green Man Gaming (100.61kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

free is good. I shall partake of unstoppable gorg and superstars v8

You do need to also make a playfire account, which seems to be a website that tracks all the games you play and what achievements you have earned. You have to link your gmg and playfire accounts.

Thanks, just got 'Zombies' for free.

annoying to have to set up two accounts but not too hard. I put in a fake name for one of the services playfire requires you to have and it worked

Are these PC-only, or can you play on a Mac?

Bump for ninja blade today

Bump for new game.

Bump for Superstars V8 Next Challenge

Pass...not in the mood to have third-parties tracking me while I play to try and sell me crap I don't need.

you picked a good time to pass, its over

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014