***DEAD *** Kindle Books - 2.7.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE Kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow.

Member Summary

books (49.81kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

*** DEAD*** Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers (Strategies, Plans, and Tips to Grow Your Business with Pinterest) [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.97

Melissa Taylor (Author)

Publication Date: January 29, 2013

31 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
19 Likes

You'll learn:
--> How to attract more followers & increase brand awareness
--> How to achieve marketing and sales goals
--> Business-specific strategies
--> Success stories & tactics
--> Secrets from top Pinners

Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers (Strategies, Plans, and Tips, to Grow Your Business with Pinterest) offers a comprehensive look at how to achieve success on Pinterest.

Author, Melissa Taylor, draws on her expertise as a top Pinterest user with over 1 million followers, shows how to get started and gain skills on Pinterest, and reveals her secrets to getting lots of followers.

Along the way, you'll hear from other Pinterest experts like popular blogger Amy at Living Locurto and the social media team at PBS. Plus, you'll learn business-specific tips and see real-life examples.

To help you achieve your goals, use free chapter guides available on http://Pinterest-Savvy.net.

*** DEAD***Creating the Perfect Lifestyle - CS Lewis, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Oprah Winfrey, Tony Robbins, Rick Warren (Tony Robbins, Oprah Winfrey, Joyce Meyer, ... Lewis, Anthony Robbins, Oprah, Rick Warren) [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.97

Oli Hille (Author)

Publication Date: November 5, 2011

133 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
149 Likes

Create the Life of Your Dreams in 7 Days - Amazon #1 Bestseller

Are you living the life you were created for?

Is your life FILLED with, health, energy, wealth, joy and free time?

Then today is the day YOU start to create your Perfect Lifestyle.

WARNING: This book WILL change your life. Do NOT buy unless you are ready for a FANTASTIC life.

I am regular guy who used to work long and brutal hours for a big corporation. One day I woke up and I had a revelation:

"Life is not about working your butt off for someone else - life is about following your passions and creating a fantastic life for yourself and those around you. Life is actually about LIFESTYLE."

I spent the next few years researching success and achievement, and applied the strategies to my own life. I have successfully set goals, made plans and achieved a fantastic lifestyle. So I decided to write a book revealing the strategies and formula that anyone can use to transform their life.

So welcome to a Step by Step Guide to Creating the life of your dreams.

Less than one book in 1,000 has more than 100 "5 star" reviews on Amazon. Scroll up and purchase now to see why this book has over 100 "5 star" reviews.

How YOU can enjoy success and achievement in:

- Relationships;
- Money;
- Health and Energy;
- Joy;
- Fulfillment; and
- More Time.

The purpose of this book is to help you decide on and then achieve your Perfect Lifestyle.

This book contains the strategies and the formula for creating a Fantastic Lifestyle. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Oli Hille
Author

*** DEAD*** Your Millionaire Attitude [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.99

Pam Brossman (Author)

Publication Date: February 19, 2012

29 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
36 Likes

Your Millionaire Attitude Is the true story of how Pam Brossman went from near bankruptcy and losing her million dollar home back to creating a global business with what she calls her Millionaire Attitude.

In this book Pam has included action steps, tips and strategies to help you re-ignite your own millionaire attitude and combat any adversity you may be facing in your own life right now..

Life and Success is an attitude! Let me help you to activate Your Millionaire Attitude by motivating you to take action and start getting results. No one is going to do it for you. You have to decide if you are a quitter or you are going to get back out there and just DO IT!

Pam shares how she just about lost everything through a simple but very costly decision. And how through pure determination, she manages to get it all back and more to live the dream life she was born to live.

Pam did what most people do when faced with severe failure. She retreated within herself and started doubting her abilities to get back out there and have another go. Instead she chose to accept the hand she had been dealt, hide away from her successful past and continue to exist day by day while going deeper and deeper into failure depression.

But it was the love of her only son Hunter, and the determination for him not to go through life believing his mother to be a quitter and a failure, that Pam finally found the strength she needed to get her millionaire attitude back.

After sudden tragedy rocked Pamís family, she decided enough was enough and kicked herself back into gear to get back to the top where she belonged
In this book you will find tear jerk moments, motivational stories, Pam's real life failures plus the strategies she used to combat her adversity once and for all and come out back on top. Pam did finally reignite her millionaire attitude and today lives a million dollar lifestyle with her husband Steve, son Hunter and crazy Groodle dog Duchess.

Pam truly believes that success in life is just an attitude and she wants to help other women, going through their own personal adversity, get back out there and live the dream.

So what are you waiting for....let's get started!

To Your Success Pam Brossman

Last one missing link

JayMatt19 said:   Last one missing link

Updated - sorry was in a rush while posting that one

*** DEAD***Special Dinners for Two (Easy Recipes from Scratch) [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Marie L'Esperance (Author), Nicole L'Esperance (Author), John Sailors (Editor)

Publication Date: January 27, 2012

24 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
65 Likes

Cook an impressive and stress-free romantic dinner for someone special with this impressive collection of easy dinner recipes for two. Special Dinners for Two features classic, retro favorites, such as Chicken Cacciatore, Caesar Salad, Pavlova, and Chocolate Twice-Dipped Strawberries.

All recipes call for fresh, all-natural ingredients, and very little salt, to create an easy, satisfying dinner for special occasions. Many of the recipes are even quick and easy enough to cook and eat on busy weekdays with your family. Recipes are tailored for two to four, but all can easily be doubled to serve larger groups. Some can even be frozen and reheated for busy weekday meals.

This collection of easy dinner recipes for two includes:

1. PHOTOS of EVERY RECIPE so you know what it looks like before you cook. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case flavors and aromas!

2. DONE-FOR-YOU MENUS: The book lists a total of seven recommended menus highlighting the recipes in the book, providing stress-free planning.

3. COOKING TIPS to make it extra easy: The recipes comes with tips, such as a "How to Melt Chocolate," substitution ideas, and suggestions for alternate ways to serve a dish.

4. THIRTY-SEVEN DELICIOUS RECIPES with step-by-step instructions. Even complete beginners or cooks who insist "I swear I burn every dish" can do it. From appetizer ideas and healthy salads to entrees and delicious desserts, this book shows how to cook dishes such as Stuffed Pork Medallions, Chicken Saltimbocca, Baked Sole in a Light Cream Sauce, and mouth-watering specialties as Bacon-Wrapped Mushrooms and Minty Chocolate Molten Cake.

5. The BEST CAESAR SALAD RECIPE YOU'VE EVER TASTED. Not only can it turn enemies into friends, fighters into lovers, but it can even turn ho-hum cooks into rock stars in the kitchen. It's that good.

Cooking a romantic dinner for two doesn't have to be stressful or unhealthy -- and it shouldn't be: A delicious gourmet meal should be nearly as fun to cook as it is to eat, any day of the week, and this book shows you how to make that happen.

Cook with love and eat well!

*** DEAD***... then just stay fat. [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.95

Shannon Sorrels (Author), Joel Horn (Editor), Kevin Lepp (Illustrator)

Publication Date: August 8, 2012

45 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
13 Likes

For a couple of years, Shannon Sorrels has wanted to put out a book about fitness and weight management, a book thatís entertaining, motivating and a tad bit pointed, sort of a Dave Barry and Erma Bombeck meets Dr. Oz and Bob Greene -- definitely not your traditional this-is-how-to-lose-weight manual.

A multi-degreed certified personal trainer and owner of an award-winning fitness training and nutrition studio in Phoenix, Sorrels has heard every excuse for not exercising and committing to a weight-management program:

Iím too busy
Iíve been out of town
TV was good last night
I had to go out to dinner a lot this week
Iíve been sick
The conference lunch had bad food choices
My job is stressful
Iím PMSing
Iíve been busy
Iím backed up (and I donít mean scheduling)
They made me a cake
Iím too busy
I need wine
Iím genetically fat
My family is sick
Iím allergic to South African bee pollen
My car is at the shop
My dog is sick
These are new shoes
My metabolism thinks Iím starving
My child failed a test
Dunkin' Donuts had a sale
I usually weigh-in in the morning
The soft serve yogurt with Oreo toppings was for calcium
Iím too busy
My cat is sick
Beer helps me relax
My tree fell over
I forgot to wash my workout clothes
Iím tired
These are different clothes
My pinky nail fell off
My fridge died; I had to eat it all
The moon is out of phase with Jupiter
Iím too busy

And to the people who made those excuses, she has wanted to say, ďÖthen just stay fat.Ē

Sorrels knows of what she speaks. The word ďdietĒ has been part of her vocabulary since she was 9 years old. She spent many years upset, depressed, frustrated and confused. She lost weight and then gained it back. She read books, listened to tapes and joined programs. She fumbled around until she figured it out, and when she did she changed careers and started Physix.

She also found a way to share her thoughts and frustrations: writing.

This book isnít a step-by-step weight-loss or fitness plan. There already are plenty of those, and Sorrels doesnít agree with most of them anyway.

Instead, it is intended to motivate and entertain, spur some heated debates Ė and maybe even put an end to all of the excuses.

If You Have A Hat. A Silly Rhyming Children's Picture Book [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Gerald Hawksley (Author, Illustrator)

Publication Date: February 5, 2011

98 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
35 Likes

"If you have a hat - put it on your head. If you have a bed bug - tuck him up in bed." A silly rhyming picture book created especially for Kindle by children's author/illustrator Gerald Hawksley. Simple silly rhyming text and jolly pictures make this an ideal Kindle experience for sharing with children.

*** DEAD***My Dinosaur is Scared of Vegetables (Fun Rhyming Children's Books) [Kindle Edition]

Lily Lexington (Author)

Publication Date: February 13, 2012

56 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
35 Likes

The New Best Seller

If you like stories by Maurice Sendak, Jon Klassen, Dr Seuss and P D Eastman then you will love this beautiful tale told by Lily Lexington in her debut childrenís story.

Follow Jack and his cute dinosaur friend in his quest to avoid eating his vegetables.

Extract from the book:

ďMum, Iím afraid that I have to stay here.
My dinosaurís shaking and trembling with fear.

Heís frightened of carrots and broccoli and peas,
Beetroots and squash cause the poor beast to sneeze.
They will destroy him with one single bite,
That is the reason he stays out of sight.Ē

The story ends with a great lesson about nutrition that all parents will love.
- 15 beautiful illustrations with many humorous scenes.
- Rhyming lines help engage your child and sustain interest.
- Your child will laugh, giggle and love to read this story over and over.
- For children aged 3-6

*** DEAD*** 31 Tasty Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes) [Kindle Edition]

Jenny Collins (Author)

Publication Date: May 8, 2012

22 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
74 Likes

A wonderful selection of 31 Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes to try out in your own home, especially if you are a busy person as the majority of these recipes can be prepared and cooked in less than an hour.

Chicken breasts are very healthy and lean, especially when cooked without the skin. When cooking with boneless chicken breasts there is sure to be a recipe to please most palates in this book.

These recipes are suitable for simple suppers on a week night or as a delicious dish for a weekend dinner party.

Below is a selection of the Tasty Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes:-

Foil Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Cannellini Beans

A Rosemary Infused Mascarpone Stuffed Chicken Breast

Quick and Easy Lemon Chicken

Hot and Sour Asian Inspired Chicken

Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole

Chicken, Bacon and Basil Picnic Rolls

Foil Baked Chicken Breasts with A Herby White Wine and Mushroom Sauce

Chicken and Roasted Vegetables Cooked Mediterranean Style

Enjoy!
Jenny Collins

*** DEAD***Low Cost High Impact Photography[Kindle Edition]

Steve Johnson (Author)

Publication Date: November 22, 2011

31 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆
19 Likes

A collection of previous columns and original writing about photography. The overriding theme is that the eye is more important than the camera therefore photography does not have to be prohibitively expensive.

The major sections, each consisting of around half a dozen articles are, Introductory pieces, equipment, technique, aesthetics, photo essays and a wrap up.

The articles are anything from 600 to 2,000 words in length and many seek to challenge conventional photography wisdom. Discussions range from advice on camera purchase to whether the whole idea of beauty needs a makeover to cheap ways to get into product photography. This book goes from the extremely practical equipment and technique based writing through to the much quirkier, e.g. how to photograph a flaming Christmas pudding or a description of getting landscape shots in sub zero temperatures with a 20 mph wind.

The book is fully illustrated with over 100 photographs, all taken by the author, Steve Johnson, chosen to make the viewer think about their own relationship to the visual and to photography.

Andy and the Angry Dragon (Bedtime Story Book 1) [Kindle Edition]

Thomas Yu (Author), Rachel Yu (Editor)

Publication Date: September 14, 2012

34 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
33 Likes

When Andy gets sick, his mom makes him a yummy bowl of hot soup. This soup is so nice; Andy can't help but feel sleepy. And the next thing he knows, he's in a land where there is an angry dragon.

Find out why this dragon is so angry and what he and Andy have in common.

Marketing for She Experts - 8 Profitable Marketing Strategies for Women Entrepreneurs [Kindle Edition] - normally $7.99

Pam Brossman (Author)

Publication Date: October 28, 2012

33 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
23 Likes

Do you want to turn your knowledge into a high 6-7 figure global business? If you don't then don't bother reading this book.

Within the chapters of Marketing for She Experts youíll learn 8 of the most lucrative marketing strategies, being used by highly successful 6 Ė 7 figure entrepreneurs globally right now to
- build their business
- create multiple income streams
- generate profitable product funnels and
- leverage digital marketing and social marketing technologies

If you are a consultant, small business owner, entrepreneur, speaker or online business owner who is...

- ready to take your business to the next level
- wanting to leverage your time and marketing spend using models that are working right now
- have an area of expertise and you want to become a leader in your industry
- want to stop exchanging time for money because you have reached a glass ceiling in your business
- are willing to get outside of your comfort zone to try new and easy to implement marketing strategies on a global scale.
- Plus, want to get to 7 figures fast...then this is definitely the book for you.

Within this book Pam Brossman shares 8 highly leveraged marketing strategies and profitable business model formulas including
What the marketing strategy is
Why the marketing strategy works
The benefits to using the marketing strategy in your business
Real life case studies and examples being used globally right now by multi-millionaire entrepreneurs
Plus action steps to get you started.

If you are ready to turn your knowledge and expertise into a global brand and learn the latest marketing strategies being used by 6-7 figure entrepreneurs right now, then grab some paper as youíre going to get lots of ideas along the way!
Topics covered in Marketing for SheExperts include:
Kindle Marketing - epublishing on steroids
Affiliate Marketing - highly lucrative affiliate marketing strategies
Global Coaching Models - creating 6-7 figure business fast
Digital self publishing and print publishing - viral marketing through digital print
Plus much more.

Foreword by Multi Millionaire Gerry Robert Author of Millionaire Mindset
Testimonials from 7 figure entrepreneurs including Ali Brown, Lewis Howes, Bernadette Doyle, Bret Tompson, Fiona Jones.

If you want to lead in your industry then you want to be implementing the top marketing strategies that millionaires are using in their business right now to get results. Success leaves cllues and I have included the clues and how to implement them within the pages of this book.

Enjoy and please leave a review and share if you enjoyed the book.
Pam Brossman

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014