Desert Storm
Korea
WWII

http://www.iservedsticker.org/

Member Summary

Iserved
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dear Sirs, I would like to receive all of the service time stickers. I am the past fifth district President of the American Legion in the state of Iowa, We are so proud of our many Veterans , and we would like to be able to have all their cars and trucks have a sticker so that where ever they drive they will be honored. When I first saw these stickers My heart just burst with Pride. My Husband of 47 years died of effects of agent orange after serving in Vietnam.My Son also deceased served in the Navy.My youngest son served in the Air Force, My oldest daughter Married a Marine, and My youngest daughter married a man who served in the Navy. My present husband served in the Army and is an active member of the american Legion.Also many of my grand children and nieces and nephews are now serving our great country. So as you can see my life is so involved with our military and our wonderful veterans.We are just a small town but we are involved in so many things and also I am a volunteer, at the Iowa state Fair and we have one day at the fair that we honor our Veterans and have a big parade and just try to make it the best day for them ever. I would love to be able to hand out these wonderful stickers . at many of our events. How great it is that you do this for free. and for our Veterans. Thank you , God bless you and God Bless America.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014