***DEAD *** Kindle Books - 02.09.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow.

Member Summary

Kindle Books (12.15kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

How Cohesive is your Company?: A Leadership Parable - Top-notch business performance is impossible until you cohesively align mission, vision, goals, strategy, execution & culture [Kindle Edition] - normally $9.99

Ravi Kathuria (Author)

Publication Date: August 28, 2012

70 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
9 Likes

How Cohesive is your Company?

- Do your company's executives and employees truly appreciate the passion and purpose behind the company?

- Do your company's management philosophies and strategies leave room for ambiguity? Are employees oblivious of the strategy?

- Do the teams clearly define the work processes to ensure flawless coordination? Do they update the work processes to reflect the ever-changing strategies?

- Are internal politics and egos undermining success? Has your company pro-actively cultivated the right culture ?

- Is your company's execution in-sync with its strategy?

If your company/team is facing issues in the above areas, this book is a must-read for you and your colleagues.

This book is the story of a CEO who wants to take his company to the next level. However, the harder he pushes the organization, the more challenging it gets. It is the story of how he struggles to transform the business and, in the process, struggles with his personal transformation.

Kathuria tells this intense and realistic story from the perspective of the CEO, as if there is a camera on his shoulders. This makes for experiential reading; you are in the CEO's shoes, experiencing his triumphs and tribulations.
While you will find many business books on strategy, operations, culture, leadership and execution, you will find few books that connect all these aspects together. This book presents a business management method, called the Cohegic Method, to help you overcome your tough management and leadership issues, cohesively connect every strategic aspect of your business, and take your company to the next level. You will appreciate the method's simplicity and succinctness.

Gain one of your biggest competitive advantages — become a cohesive company.TM

*** DEAD *** Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.97

Colette Leigh (Author)

Publication Date: February 15, 2012

84 Reviews and ☆☆☆.5
164 Likes

[B[Now the #1 Amazon Bestseller in 'Home & Garden' and 'Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating' and bigger, better and beautifully illustrated.

Sometimes organizing your home just feels too overwhelming.

The closets are jam-packed...
There's no room in the garage for another box...
And the clutter just keeps piling up...

Step back from the chaos and create a plan!

Plans are at their most effective when they feel like they're achievable.
That means breaking up a large-scale project into smaller, bite size, pieces.
This twelve-month guide can help you have a completely organized home in a year.
(Of course, if you're feeling motivated you can push through the plan faster)
Organizing the house with simple storage solutions and decluttering methods so you will have a tidy home with no mess!

Starting with that incredible twelve-month plan, and following with unmissable decluttering tips and advice for you and the whole family, including:

• Top Five Clutter Killers
• How to Clean Any Room At Lightning Speed
• Personalized Cleaning Checklists
• The Essential Three Tier System
• Ideas to Create Event, Errand and Chore Charts
• Secrets of Organized Families
• Ten Tools Everyone Needs To Get and Stay Organized
• How to Help Children Get Organized
• Storage Solutions for Your Home
• Kitchen Organization Tips
• Laundry Room Storage Solutions
• Strategies for an Organized Office or Den

...and more!

Plus all purchasers of this book are entitled to download home cleaning checklists and planning sheets absolutely free!

*** DEAD *** Secrets of Parenting with Love and Logic: How to Help Your Child Play a Musical Instrument with Enthusiasm [Kindle Edition] - normally $9.77

Tatiana Bandurina (Author), Catherine Van Herrin (Editor), Svetlana Morozovska (Translator)

Publication Date: December 15, 2012

26 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆
73 Likes

If you have a musically talented child and are not sure how to organize his music lessons, Secrets of Parenting with Love and Logic is right for you. From this parenting guide you’ll discover what you should expect from the music education of your child. You’ll learn almost 30 examples of children’s behaviour in different situations that will help you to better understand the psychology of your child, so you’ll be ready to help him learn how to play a musical instrument even if you do not have any musical background.

*** DEAD *** Quest for the Lost Treasure (Interactive Pirate Adventure in a Beautifully Illustrated Picture Book, for Ages 3-8) [Kindle Edition] - normally $1.99

Gerry Gaston (Author), Laura Livi (Illustrator)

Publication Date: September 2, 2012

39 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆
53 Likes

"Choose Your Own Path" Pirate Adventure for Ages 3-8!

Your epic journey begins when a band of Pirates raid your village and you set out to track down the thieving pirates and recover the lost gold and jewels. The unique interactive format allows you to control the progress of the story, as it is being told! Will you dare to explore what's behind the closed door, or play it safe and escape up the stairway?

*** DEAD *** The Cleverest Princess and the Royal Detective Agency (The Little Princess Collection) [Kindle Edition]

Lily Lexington (Author)

Publication Date: June 20, 2012

13 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
10 Likes

From the Best Selling Author of Lola The Mermaid and The Splish Splash Olympics and My Dinosaur is Scared of Vegetables comes a new children's story that will delight your child.

Princess Geraldine Camellia Fortescue-Bond (or Gerry for short) isn't just an ordinary princess, she is the cleverest princess in her class. In her spare time she runs the Royal Detective Agency which solves all sorts of mysteries. Princess Gerry's service are engaged by the Queen that has lost her crown. Join Princess Gerry and her pet dog, Onion Breath as they follow the clues to discover the whereabouts of the Queen’s missing crown.

*** DEAD *** Google: The Ultimate Guide To Building And Marketing Your Business With Google (Adwords, YouTube, Google+, Google Analytics, Google Apps, Google+ Local, Google Shopping) [Kindle Edition] - normally $7.99

Gabriela Taylor (Author)

Publication Date: May 20, 2012

21 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
80 Likes

Google is an intrinsic part of our daily online lives. More than 25 Google Tools covered in this book including YouTube, Google+, Google+ Local, Google News, Google SEO, Adwords, Adsense, etc.

Google is the world's largest and busiest search engine by an immeasurable margin, is widely used for online email storage, as a map and navigation tool, is a rapidly growing social networking site and is the number one choice of the masses when searching for images and video content.

There is no doubt that we have a massive reliance on Google for our entire online experience. There is also no question that Google is a incredibly successful organization that has transformed our online world, made huge amounts of money through it's successful advertising strategy and is absolutely essential for any business that wants to make money online. Just how can you though, as a small business, make the most of the vast array of tools that Google has to offer?

This book unlocks the power of Google and how you can make this search giant work for you and your business. Learn more about the full suite of Google tools, how you can use them to launch and grow your business and have a successful online strategy by understanding exactly what you can get from Google.
• Set Up For Success With Google's Productivity Tools: Chrome, Toolbar, iGoogle, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Chat in Gmail and Google Talk
• Gather Internet Intelligence: Keyword Tool, Google Suggest, Related Searches, AdPlanner, Insights for Search and Google Finance
• Establish Your Online Presence: Blogger, Sites, Wallet, Sitemaps and Picasa
• Understand The Power Of SEO, Google's Mission Statement And The Keys To Findibility
• Expand Your Online Presence And Interact With Your Community: Google+, YouTube, News, Google+ Local, Google Shopping and Merchant Centre
• Grow Your Business With Paid Advertising: AdWords
• Monetize Your Content: AdSense
• Feature On Daily Deals: Google Offers
• Monitor Brand, Industry And Competitors: Google Alerts and Google Reader
• Track, Measure And Improve Your Site: Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Optimizer

***DEAD *** Cousin Felicity and the Eels of Misty Point (The Misty Point Adventures) [Kindle Edition]

Kaal Kaczmarek (Author), Frances White (Editor), Dee Densmore D'Amico (Illustrator)

Publication Date: June 28, 2012

19 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
13 Likes

When Cousin Felicity hobbles and wobbles her way into the lives of Daniel and Sophie on Misty Point farm, all manner of dark mischief and mayhem ensues.

The day after Felicity's arrival, tragedy strikes the farm. Feathery friends lie dead and a killer is lurking...
Who can save the family and the farm? Brainy Daniel? Stroppy Sophie? Pouty Felicity? Slobbery Lucky?
Just like an eel there are many slippery twists in this tale.

NEWSFLASH: The artwork for Cousin Felicity may pop up in an upcoming Zac Efron romantic comedy set in New York. Keep your eyes peeled!

Cousin Felicity and the Eels of Misty Point is a playful, suspenseful comedy thriller set in New Zealand, written with a wink toward Huck Finn and to be enjoyed under torchlight by MG (Middle Grade), YA (Young Adult) and FY (Forever Young) readers everywhere.

Facebook For Business Owners: Facebook Marketing For Fan Page Owners and Small Businesses (How To Make Money With Facebook) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.97

Tom Corson-Knowles (Author)

Publication Date: June 28, 2012

19 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
13 Likes

How To Grow Your Business Using Facebook
Learn how to get over 500 new Facebook fans every month and turn your fans into lifelong customers using this proven strategy for Facebook marketing and monetization.

Written by a successful online marketer and social media marketing consultant, this no fluff step-by-step guide will teach you:

How to create a new Facebook Fan Page

Step-by-step tutorials for beginners.
How to attract at least 500 new fans a month

Powerful free strategies to grow your fan base and connect with your customers.
How to set up Facebook landing pages to capture leads and turn them into sales

Capturing leads from Facebook has never been easier!
How to use Facebook ads to dramatically increase your profits and sales online
A complete guide to setting up and monetizing a Facebook Ads campaign.
How to find content that your fans will LOVE and look forward to every day
My personal secrets for finding great content for Facebook that your fans will share.
How to use Facebook Insights to make better marketing decisions

All the technical stuff explained in easy to understand terms.
How to use the NEW Facebook Offers

Screenshot tutorial and tips for using Facebook's newest marketing program.
How to use Facebook Promoted posts (and when to use them to get a 100x return on your investment!)

Facebook promoted posts can either drain your cash fast or rack up new sales. Find out how to use them the right way!
...and much more!

This book will help your dramatically increase your profits online and will turn Facebook time into a fun way to earn more money and grow your business.
More About Social Media Marketing
I have over 10,000 fans on my personal fan page and have several businesses with over 10,000 fans as well. Not only that but my fan pages actually make me money day in and day out.
This book isn't written by some academic or sketchy marketer who's just trying to hop on the latest fad. It's written by a successful online marketer, author and social media consultant who's been active on Facebook since just a few months after it came out.
If you're looking for a rock solid social media marketing strategy for Facebook then you will love this book. The truth is there are no Facebook marketing secrets - but there are new strategies, ideas and resources that you've probably never heard of (because Facebook is changing every single month). This book only has the latest most up-to-date information about Facebook including the new Facebook Offers for select fan pages.
Facebook For Business Owners is the ultimate Facebook marketing for small business resource!

Thanks, archena! I have the kindle app on my android phone but it crashes all the time, really annoying. I'm also wondering if there's a way to have it NOT sync, or a way to remove the books from the phone and only download what I want to read currently, but not lose them entirely? Something for me to look into, just haven't made the time to do it yet.

Use kindle cloud reader - Read.Amazon.com

archena,

Since I've been enjoying your posts from the first day you put one up, I figured it was well beyond the time I should have said thanks.

So, belatedly, thank you - I always enjoy seeing these quick lists.

Yes, I know that there are entire websites devoted to free kindle books - but I never remember to visit them...your lists are a great way to quickly scan for items of interest that I would likely otherwise miss.

Thanks Archena, great!!!

archena said:   Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow.

Thanks. I will keep an eye to this.

http://www.freebooksifter.com/

Freebook Sifter makes it easy to find over 34000 free eBooks on Amazon.com.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014