***DEAD *** Kindle Books - 2.11.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow.

Member Summary

Free Kindle Books
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you!

RudyP (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 6:29p) |

Nice, in for the camping recipes and the Homemade HEalth book!

thanatoslrsd (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 11:05p) |

thx

DaysFan (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 9:14a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a link somewhere? Thanks.

How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE! [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Steve Scott (Author)

Publication Date: November 21, 2012

70 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5
74 Likes

How to Write a Nonfiction eBook Fast - EVEN If You Have a Full-Time Job

Don't have time to complete a book in 7 days or during a weekend? Want a step-by-step writing plan that's REALISTIC? Need a strategy for creating content that readers love? Ever wish you had a best-selling eBook?

Digital publishing has quickly become THE way to make money with your words. The problem? It's not the 'get rich quick' strategy claimed by many gurus. The secret is to write the kind of nonfiction eBooks that build long-term fans and BUYERS.

In the guide "How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days," you'll get a day-by-day blueprint that actually works. Unlike other 'systems,' you'll discover a strategy which includes realistic timelines and specific steps.

STOP Using PLR Articles and Other Scammy Techniques

Another lie the gurus love to tell is how "easy" it is to write an eBook. You should NEVER use Private Label Rights (PLR) articles. And writing an eBook isn't about regurgitating another author's hard work.

What you need is a system that shows you how to write a book fast, while providing information that changes people's lives. That's how you win with nonfiction books!

Follow the 9 Step Plan for Writing an eBook Fast

"How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days" details a paint-by-numbers system for completing an eBook in three short weeks. The best part? It can be done in a simple 9-step process:

You'll learn how to:
1. Adopt the 4 Habits of a Highly Effective Nonfiction Author

2. Follow Four Steps for Creating the Perfect Writing Environment

3. Discover a Killer Nonfiction Topic in 6 Simple Steps -- (Day 1 to Day 2)

4. Craft a Outline That Writes Itself -- (Day 3 to Day 4)

5. Write an Rough Draft Fast -- (Day 5 to Day 8).

6. Outsource an eCover Design that Attracts Your Prospective Customers -- (Day 9)

7. Edit a Second Draft that Readers Will Love! -- (Day 10 to Day 16)

8. Turn a "Ordinary" Book into an Extraordinary One -- (Day 17 to Day 20)

9. Optimize your eBook Listing to Maximize Sales -- (Day 21)

You can write an eBook in 21 days! Just follow this blueprint and you'll learn a proven system for writing fast.

CarlCotner said:   Is there a link somewhere? Thanks.

Was still adding updates

A Walk in the Snark [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Rachel Thompson (Author)

Publication Date: January 23, 2011

105 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆
206 Likes

*FREE This Monday 2/11 thru Wednesday 2/13 only*
***See why A Walk In The Snark won Best Runner-up 2012 Nonfiction Virtual Book Fair Indie Book Awards!***
**See Thompson's first book and decide for yourself if you love it -- or hate it!

Thank YOU for making A Walk In The Snark a #1 Bestseller on multiple charts including Motherhood, Parenting & Family, Family Relationships, Advice/How-To, Women's Studies and more! AND a Top 100 Overall Paid bestseller!
• Be forewarned -- the material in this collection has been called controversial in nature. It is a relationship book based on the author's popular blog. There are recurrent themes regarding men and women, love and loss, romance and parenting. This is intentional.
It's not ALL humor, but it IS all honest. Can you handle the snark?
Sometimes I think I'm too jaded. Then I think no, it's just the lighting.

Destiny Redeemed [Kindle Edition]
Gabrielle Bisset (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B005UGV9MW/

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful January 7, 2012
By Meggerfly
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Amon Kalins is one of the most powerful Aeveren alive. Unfortunately he has abused those powers and the people around him for many of his lifetimes. Finally the Council had caught up to him and sentenced him to live out his remaining three lifetimes in the Aeveren prison Nil. Then, one day, his Sidhe servant, Gethen, broke him out of the hell hole. Beaten to a pulp, Amon was nearly dead from his time in the prison but Gethen was determined to help his master. He was going to need the help of a healer if Amon was to get better.

Thea Forester had spent her 45 lifetimes serving her people as a healer. Though Thea longed for one of her own, rarely were healers blessed with a destined one. When she first met Amon she was afraid of him, afraid of his size, afraid of what the well known criminal would do to her. Soon though, she found herself attracted to him. Had she at last found the one who was destined to be hers?

Gabrielle Bisset does some excellent world building in this book! Though it took me a second to catch on, I loved it! You see, we aren't alone on Earth. There are tons of other humanoid creatures here with us. Many have magical powers. Among these creatures are the Aeveren. The Aeveren race lives 50 lifetimes and are awarded "destined ones" as mates. In each lifetime the couples are supposed to find each other so they can live out that lifetime together. Each lifetime can be different and can be either boring or exciting. I just loved all the tiny little details that Gabrielle uses for her world. They were fantastic!

The romance between between Amon and Thea was easy to believe. The sexual tension between them made my heart ache. Well, actually it made my heart ache for Thea. She just knew that Amon was her destined one but he denied it, thinking she was mistaken. Poor Thea, waiting all those years for her man only to be shot down.

The characters in Destiny Redeemed were wonderful and easily believable. The secondary characters filled out the storyline and completed it nicely. Gethen's loyalty impressed me and I want to read more about him even if it's not possible. It sounds silly but I was full of excitement as I was reading this. It kept my attention and I quickly ate it up!

Destiny Redeemed is the second book of Gabrielle Bisset's that I've read. While I enjoyed the first one, Vampire Dreams, this book was much better! I can't wait to see what Gabrielle has in store for us next!

Side note

I absolutely love pop culture references in a book. This one had me singing "I Heard it through a Grapevine" for hours.

Haunted Georgia: Ghost Stories and Paranormal Activity from the State of Georgia (Haunted States Series) [Kindle Edition]
Sarah Ashley (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00B7K2UQY/

Book Description
Publication Date: January 28, 2013
Georgia has the reputation of being one of the most haunted States in the U.S. Because of its age, its history, and its sometimes tragic experiences, there are plenty of tales, ghost stories and haunted locations that take creepiness to a whole new level.

Georgia was established in 1732 and is one of the oldest in the United States. As one of the original 13 colonies it is charming and beautiful, and is wreathed in history and culture. The city of Savannah, along the Georgia coast, not only holds the distinction of being the oldest city in Georgia, but is one of the oldest cities in the United States.

As any ghost hunter or researcher of paranormal activity will tell you, the older the location the more active the ghosts.

Georgia is also home to many Revolutionary War and Civil War battles as well as Pirate and Indian skirmishes.

Join ghost hunter Sarah Ashley, as she shares with you some of the most popular locations in Georgia for paranormal activity. From the Pirate’s House in Savannah to Spook Bridge (yes that’s right) in Lowndes County, she will expose to you the most chilling and frightening locations of reported paranormal activity in the state.

Dump Cable TV: Cut the Cord and Get the Most for Your Entertainment Dollar [Kindle Edition]
Tom Galland (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00AT5Y188/

Book Description
Publication Date: December 25, 2012
Tired of the ever-increasing price of cable and satellite TV? Join the revolution of folks just like you who are cutting the cable and enjoying a wealth of great entertainment at a fraction of the cost.

"Dump Cable TV" provides up to date information on the best devices and services to help you cut the expense of monthly bills that for many top $100 - just for their television entertainment.

Regardless of your technical skills level, you'll be able to put together a home entertainment solution that will meet your needs for substantially less money.

This book covers the bases to help you get the most bang for your entertainment dollar. In addition, all readers have access to the author's valuable tips newsletter, including how-to videos that will show you step by step how to get your system set up.

Join the cable cutting revolution today!

The First Gardener [Kindle Edition]
Denise Hildreth Jones (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B005CJKK72

Book Description
Publication Date: July 19, 2011
Jeremiah Williams has been tending the gardens of the Tennessee governor’s mansion for over twenty-five years. And like most first families who have come and gone, this one has stolen his heart.
Mackenzie and her husband, Governor Gray London, have struggled for ten years to have a child and are now enjoying a sweet season of life—anticipating the coming reelection and sending their precious daughter, Maddie, off to kindergarten—when a tragedy tears their world apart. As the entire state mourns, Mackenzie falls into a grief that threatens to swallow her whole.
Though his heart is also broken, Jeremiah realizes that his gift of gardening is about far more than pulling weeds and planting flowers. It’s about tending hearts as well. As he uses the tools that have been placed in his hands, he gently begins to cultivate the hard soil of Mackenzie’s heart, hoping to help her realize what it took him years to discover.
A Southern tale of loss, love, and living, The First Gardner reminds us that all of life is a gift, but our heart is the most valuable gift of all.

Hope Road (1st John Ray mystery) [Kindle Edition]
John Barlow (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B006LWJ75K

Book Description
Publication Date: December 13, 2011

A gripping read... A fascinating study in dark and evil... The stuff of Great British grit and dark, dark humour … Barlow provides plenty of twists and turns before the truth is revealed. But what is most enjoyable about Barlow's writing isn't his story archs or plotting, but his characters, dialogue and sense of place... Beautifully cinematic… far more cinematic than a McDermid or a Rankin.
Crimefictionlover.com

Barlow throws in plenty of twists before everything is untangled, since of course nothing in the case is exactly what it seems to be, and he spins the yarn in fast-paced, very readable prose. He also does a good job with the setting, the English city of Leeds, and made me feel like I'd been there. HOPE ROAD is a fine novel, the first in a series, and I look forward to reading the others.
Rough Edges

HOPE ROAD: a psychological mystery - You can't change your past. But what about your future?

John Ray, son of crime boss Antonio 'Tony' Ray, is the straight one of the family. With a successful business and a lifestyle to match, he wants nothing to do with his father's criminal world. But what does that world want with him?

A young prostitute is found dead in John's car, and Freddy Metcalfe, his best friend and employee, is framed for her death. Freddy denies everything but it's an open and shut case: he's going down for murder. John sets out to find the real killer.

But things get complicated. A stash of counterfeit money was also found in John's car, and the police seem more interested in that than in the dead girl. Then Lanny Bride turns up; one of the north's most ruthless criminals (and an old friend of the Ray family), Lanny is desperate to know who killed the girl. But why? Meanwhile, Freddy is too scared to talk to anyone, even his lawyer.

John's police detective girlfriend, Denise Danson, has been warned off the case by her boss. But she doesn't believe Freddy is guilty, and secretly helps John look for the murderer. The problem, though, is that uncovering the shocking truth about the girl's death will force John to confront his own criminal past and risk destroying his future, as well as losing the only woman he's ever loved.

A novel set in Leeds, this is the first crime-mystery in the LS9 series.

When Our Hearts Were Tender: A Memoir [Kindle Edition]
Misty DiLello Covington (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZTEW4Y/

Book Description
Publication Date: May 1, 2012
He comes from a dysfunctional home where the brothers were involved with violence and drug use. She comes from a supportive, loving family environment. Both are Mormons. Both served missions for their church. She works in a drug rehab facility as a counselor. He comes to the facility on a court-ordered drug rehab program. It is where they meet: Dino DiLello, the charismatic and natural leader, too often on the wrong side of the law and Misty Squire, the pretty blonde social worker eighteen years his junior, who has a firm commitment to doing what’s right.

Dino and Misty are drawn together in a powerful love that surprises them both. They marry and face a bright and hopeful future. Dino has left his lawless past behind him. Or has he? The night that changes everything brings up troubling questions.

As Misty comes to terms with her worst fears, she must also decide at what cost to pursue the truth behind that night. And somehow she must learn to live with a grief that seems to break her heart beyond all healing.

Homemade Health - Home remedies your grandmother knew - Simple & effective treatments from the pantry (Herbology At Home)[Kindle Edition] - normally $4.99

Anke Bialas (Author)

Publication Date: September 2, 2012

32 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5

Homemade Health is a collection of home remedies straight from a time, not so long ago, when people went to their garden or kitchen pantry before going to a doctor.

Some tried and true, some quirky, but all based on natural remedies your grandmother knew and most likely used on a regular basis.

* Healing properties of common culinary herbs

* 43 common ailments

* 160+ remedies with recipes

* Common & botanical names

* Harvesting & preserving

* Making herbal remedies at home

Simple Steps for Real Life [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Cheryl Maloney (Author)

Publication Date: July 5, 2012
REVISED and UPDATED July 2012

19 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5

Simple Steps for Real Life is that gentle nudge you need to move past your past, learn to trust your own instincts or break out of a rut. Sometimes the smallest action can make a huge difference-and Simple Steps for Real Life will show you how! It's up to you to decide if you are ready to move forward. This is about you, your real life and your choice.

Thanks OP

"How To Write Your First Business Plan": With Outline and Templates Book (First Timer's Guide: ) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Boomy Tokan (Author)

Publication Date: October 18, 2012

26 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆

(Includes USA Friendly Content plus The Principles Taught In This Book Are Transferable To Any Country)

Whenever the word “Business Plan” is mentioned most people freeze! What follows are the words “I don’t know how to write one”. In reality it needs not be this way.

That is why I have taken the lid off and written in plain English what needs to be considered and included within a business plan. This book has been written to help those who are writing plans for the first time or for those who write business plans infrequently (Even seasoned business plan writers will learn one or two things, I promise!) .

I have included two different types of Business Plan Templates. The first one is for those who feel they need a very “Comprehensive Business Plan” and the second template is what I have called a “Power Point template” that can assist you in writing a business plan in just a few hours.

Whichever one you choose to use, I want you to know that the information contained in this book has been used to help many start-up and growing businesses and I am confident will be of tremendous value to you.

Finally, I have included my personal email for those who need further assistance. This service will be offered FREE for now.

Content:
The Comprehensive Business Plan Template
The Five Parts of a Business Plan

Part 1: Marketing Plan: “What I Want To Do”
- Industry overview
- Sector overview
- Competitors
- Product/Service
- Place
- Price
- Total Cost plus profit
- Competitors Price
- Ability for customers to pay
- Standard & Average Price
- Marketing/Promotions
- Customers
- Business Name
Part 2: Operations Plan: “How I Am Going To Do It”
- Management
- Business Structure
- Sole Trader/Self Employed
- Partnerships (Unlimited Liability)
- Limited Company (Limited by Liabilities)
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Staff
- Insurances
- Training Requirements
- Exhibitions
Part 3: The Financial Plan: “What It Will Cost To Do It”
- What does a Cash flow Forecast look like?
- Columns
- Rows
- Profit and loss account
Part 4: Appendices: “Additional Supportive Information”
- Letters of intent
- Letters of recommendation
- CV
- Other Literature
Part 5: Executive Summary
- Background
- Market
- Business Challenges and how I plan to overcome them
- Profitability
- How much do you need ?

The Power Point Business Plan Template

Slide One: You guessed right Yes! The Cover Page.
Slide Two: Guessed yet? Ok it’s “Business Background”
Slide Three: “What You Have Achieved So Far”
Slide Four: “The Opportunities As You See It”
Slide Five: “The Team”
Slide Six: “Your Business Model”
Slide Seven: “Income/Financial Potential”
Slide Eight: “How Much Do You Need”
Slide Nine: “When You Will Pay Back – Exit Strategy/Repayment”
Slide Ten: “Contact Details”

Link

archena said:   "How To Write Your First Business Plan": With Outline and Templates Book (First Timer's Guide: ) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Boomy Tokan (Author)

26 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆

(Includes USA Friendly Content plus The Principles Taught In This Book Are Transferable To Any Country)

Whenever the word “Business Plan” ...

shadyj said:   Link

archena said:   "How To Write Your First Business Plan": With Outline and Templates Book (First Timer's Guide: ) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Boomy Tokan (Author)

26 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆☆

Whenever the word “Business Plan” ...

updated thanks!

100 Easy Camping Recipes [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Bonnie Scott (Author)

Publication Date: June 9, 2012

44 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆

Preparing quick meals on camping trips is easy if you have the right recipes and ingredients. Just wait until you get any of the 100 recipes in this cookbook cooking over an open flame. Camp cooking has never been easier or tastier. Complete Table of Contents and each recipe is on a separate page for your convenience.

Hot dogs and canned foods are by no means the extent of foods you can prepare easily while camping. If you can cook it at home, you can cook it over a campfire if you bring the needed ingredients and cooking equipment.

Get a head start on any of these recipes by combining the seasonings at home in advance. Store each set in a separate plastic bag, label it and add a copy of the recipe. Cooking out will be a breeze when you are organized and that will leave extra time for fun in the sun.

There are many ways to cook while camping, from grilling to tin foil packets to Dutch ovens. Just pop your meat and veggie in tin foil, cook it over the campfire and you have a quick and delicious meal. You will find many recipes you'll love inside this camp cooking guide.

From chicken, beef, pork, fish and turkey to side dishes and ending up with desserts, this collection of camping recipes features a wide variety of meals so you can cook out any time of the year.

Thin In 30 Minutes: Walk Your Way Thin In 30 Minutes Or Less [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Jon Benson (Author), Andréa Albright (Author)

Publication Date: December 30, 2012

36 Reviews and ☆☆☆.5

When bestselling authors Jon Benson and Andrea Albright compiled their unique expertise, little did they know they would create a remarkably fun way to lose weight, and fast. Their vision is simple, get Thin in 30 Minutes. What they discovered goes beyond the emotional battlefield of outdated methods, revealing how to get fit the fabulous way.

What You Will Discover Inside:

○ An easy to follow exercise plan that everyone will enjoy...
○ The never-before-told answers to your weight loss woes...
○ The reason why traditional diet and exercise plans simply do not work...
○ Certified experience approved by the medical journals you know and trust...
○ Real life examples of how Benson and Albright are turning the fitness world on its head...

What do tigers, cave dwellers, and gold all have in common? Find out as Benson and Albright put the fun back into the fundamentals of fitness. Learn the best-kept secrets to a rewarding lifestyle that is easy to achieve. Slim down, release your inner energy, and discover how to transform your body and mind in only half an hour. You are one click away from a leaner, fitter you!

33 Healthy Snack Recipes: Healthy Low Fat, High Protein Recipes To Help You Lose Weight [Kindle Edition] - - normally $2.99

Jeremy Lam (Author)

Publication Date: June 24, 2012

27 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆

Are you looking for snack recipes, or more specifically snack food that are healthy and tasty?
I know many so-called "healthy snacks" contain in some snack recipe books are often high in calories. It's also the reason why obesity is an increasing problem in developed countries nowadays.
What if I tell you that you can enjoy snack food that are both healthy and
delicious totally guilt-free even if you are on a diet?
33 Healthy Snack Recipes only contain healthy but tasty snacks.
Whether you are looking for low calorie recipes, low carb snacks, or low fat recipes,
you will find them in 33 Healthy Snack Recipes.

Nate Rocks the Boat [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Karen Pokras Toz (Author)

Publication Date: April 20, 2012

25 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5

The Adventure Continues... With fourth grade finally winding down, 10-year-old Nathan Rockledge is looking forward to a fun and relaxing summer at home with his friends. That is, until his mom decides he has to go to overnight camp with his annoying older sister. When his best friend Tommy decides to tag along, Nathan thinks maybe his summer won’t actually be so bad. After all, he does get to be away from his mom's awful cooking for an entire six weeks.

Amongst Color War competitions, a flaky counselor, and a bully named "No-Neck,” Nathan turns to his trusty sketchpad, transforming himself into Nate Rocks: 10-year-old extraordinaire. His speedboat ready for action, Nate saves the day time and again from the perils of floods, snakes, ghosts, and even the most wanted criminals.

Join Nathan, Tommy, Abby, and a whole new cast of characters as Nate Rocks once again proves nothing can hold him back.

Dr. Corson's Top 5 Nutrition Tips (How To Lose Weight Naturally, Get More Energy, Look Better, Feel Better and Live Longer) [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Tom Corson-Knowles (Author), Candace Corson (Author)

Publication Date: February 10, 2012

20 Reviews and ☆☆☆☆.5

We Believe Good Health and Natural Weight Loss Should Be Easy, Fun and Delicious!

Dr. Candace Corson has spent over 20 years researching natural solutions for weight loss and chronic disease.

Thousands of patients, clients and friends have lost weight and turned around chronic diseases like diabetes. In this book you will learn:

How To Lose Weight Naturally Without Any Diet Pills, Drugs or Surgery

Have you struggled to lose weight naturally by dieting and working out?

Healthy, fast weight loss doesn't come from drugs, fad diets or surgery - it's all about what you put in your mouth! Learn about the top fat fighting foods that are delicious and easy to prepare.

Why Counting Calories Doesn't Work - And Why It Can Actually Make You Sick!

Do you count calories? You'll reconsider after reading this!

Imagine this - two identical twins. One eats 2500 calories a day consuming salads. The other eats 1500 calories a day eating white pasta and processed foods. Which one will end up fat, sick and die early?

How 90% of People Like You Are Deficient In Vitamin D

Vitamin D isn't actually a vitamin! It's a hormone. And it controls over 2,000 of your genes that lead to cancer, heart disease and obesity! Sadly, over 90% of us are deficient - so we need to be following the recommendations for supplementing Vitamin D.

How To Stop Inflammation From Causing Heart Disease And Diabetes In Children and Adults

Do you know inflammation is the leading contributor to every chronic disease we know of?

Learn these secret foods that can stop inflammation dead in its tracks. Super foods like chia seeds, flax seeds and dark purple berries can eliminate inflammation almost instantly - but processed foods like white sugar and white flour can spike your inflammation and blood sugar.

How 5 Simple Foods Most People Consume Every Day Cause Obesity

Do you know what foods cause obesity?

Learn how to avoid these 5 little foods that most people eat every day so that you can avoid obesity and chronic disease! The largest epidemiological study every done in humans has shown conclusively that these 5 foods contribute to more disease and death than any other!
How To Read Food Labels So Food Companies Can't Trick You Again!

Do you know what to look for in a food label?

Learn how to read any nutrition facts label and find out if a food is good for you or not. Learn the top ingredients to avoid to protect you and your family.

How To Avoid Colds and Flus With These Immune Boosting Foods

What if you could avoid the flu, colds and bugs everyone seems to get on a regular basis?

Learn about super foods that can protect your family from colds and flus this flu season.

A Simple Solution To Eating More Fruits and Vegetables

The USDA and American Cancer Society recommend we eat 7-13 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables a day! The problem is almost no one dies. Dr. Corson shares an extremely easy solution that can save you time, money and heartache!

Thank you!

Nice, in for the camping recipes and the Homemade HEalth book!

thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.