Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It has been more than 4 weeks now. Has anyone gotten this
shirt yet??

MAHUERTA53 (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 3:22a) |

I like more polo t-shirts but CD is OK

misce (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 9:00p) |

Fitted Request are for WOMEN ONLY. The shirt will fit your body and compliment your curves. If you do not click the fitt... (more)

nebhle (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 9:09p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JAY MAFIA AND OUTBREAK RECORDS MUSIC. PLEASE ALLOW 5 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO ARRIVE BY MAIL. IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WE ASK THAT YOU ALLOW 2 - 4 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR ORDER YOU MAY CONTACT US AT FANCLUB@OUTBREAKRECORDS.COM

Seriously who finds this free stuff?

Thanks OP. Lets see if I get it. I haven't goten the last few.

I gave it a try, hope to get one.

maybe i'll have another sleep shirt

I don't expect anything but I did sign up.

It looks like the website hasn't been updated in quite some time- on a different page it says: "Immediately afterwards Jay Mafia released his new Mix tape Guerrilla Kingdom Volume 2. "The City Is Mines" and plans to release his national debut Album "Millimeter Mafia" In late 2010."

This article http://www.upandcomingmagazine.com/2011/jay-mafia-millimeter-maf...
says "...and plans to release his national debut Album “Millimeter Mafia” in late 2010."
but his website (where the free shirt offer is) still says "Coming Soon" and nothing is dated newer than 2009

Anyone read this criminal's bio?

Thanks Op

kateykakes said:   Anyone read this criminal's bio?

No, is it being given away on FW?

Oh no, did he steal the tees? Lol thanks in 4-1

Well its been about 4 months now and still no shirt. Think it got lost in the mail?

I'm no punk but, eh, that wearing shirt will get you murked in H-town.

check out his music video... delightful!

video_link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wG_gdkduX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeycwAkdmZg

great for the gun enthusiast too!

Thank you. :-D

Oh my goodness, I am all about free t-shirts, so I ordered one of these. THEN I watched the Youtube video. The first 20 seconds anyhow. My sister is rolling and laughing at me (we both are) because I am now questioning if it's safe for a 47 yr old grandmother to wear. ROFL

That's a really young grandmother. - E

Always love free music. Will give it a shot, and a free band shirt, normally a 20$ value from places like Hot Topic. Well 40$ if you include the album from any store. lol

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JAY MAFIA AND OUTBREAK RECORDS MUSIC. PLEASE ALLOW 5 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO ARRIVE BY MAIL. IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WE ASK THAT YOU ALLOW 2 - 4 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR ORDER YOU MAY CONTACT US AT FANCLUB@OUTBREAKRECORDS.COM

TAZ420 said:   This article http://www.upandcomingmagazine.com/2011/jay-mafia-millimeter-maf...
says "...and plans to release his national debut Album “Millimeter Mafia” in late 2010."
but his website (where the free shirt offer is) still says "Coming Soon" and nothing is dated newer than 2009

The t-shirt page is copyright 2009.

It's not coming, folks.

A thug is a thug. I guess I could always order it and burn it.

A great around the house shirt

kateykakes said:   Anyone read this criminal's bio?

Yeah, it's amazing.
His father passed away at the age of four...
The dude's father impregnated Jay's mother some time before he turned four years old! I was happy with Sesame Street at that age and this guy's dad was having kids.
At the age of 11 years old Jay Mafia's mother purchased a home...
Also, the dude's mother bought a home at 11 years of age!
That's amazing!

Don't know about this one...

I'm afraid I'm white enough to get shot if seen wearing it.

(and yes, unfortunately, some kids listen to this junk and think it's acceptable to talk like that)

I ordered it and never received. Not happy about it

It has been more than 4 weeks now. Has anyone gotten this
shirt yet??

I like more polo t-shirts but CD is OK

Fitted Request are for WOMEN ONLY. The shirt will fit your body and compliment your curves. If you do not click the fitted request button you will recieve a standard JAY MAFIA 100% cotton T Shirt as shown on the site.
Thanks op.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014