Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.blackandmild.com/gconnect/index.action

Login or register. Must be 21.

Once I registered the offer graphic loaded on the page, clicked it and chose "send it."

Member Summary

actual image may vary
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got mine today. Kinda cool/useful

numbnutz (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 4:08p) |

Mine arrived today, I like em!

mactv (Apr. 17, 2013 @ 9:53p) |

got mine about 2 weeks ago.

arlinda (Apr. 18, 2013 @ 6:20a) |

Limit 1 gift per eligible smoker 21+.
Ends 4/30/13 or while supplies last.
Please allow 6-12 weeks for shipment.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

got one

Thanks, OP!

Your record coasters should ship within 6-12 weeks, if not sooner. We'll send you a shipment confirmation email when they do.

Thanks and green for you! These are adorable!

cute! Thank you!

got these when they were offered last time

Thanks so much OP.

In for one, tx OP
GREEEEEN

Thanks TS! I love me some B&M giveaways. I even won a cooler from them this summer.

Tried registering... ERROR

Will not want to have anything to do with the company that sells cancer and heart disease.

Nice thanks

love4money said:   Will not want to have anything to do with the company that sells cancer and heart disease.

Then don't. The rest of us will be enjoying our free coasters at the cost of said company.

These are cute! Thanks OP.

Green for you!

Thanks for the link I got them!

Chad479 said:   love4money said:   Will not want to have anything to do with the company that sells cancer and heart disease.

Then don't. The rest of us will be enjoying our free coasters at the cost of said company.

Haha yes! Even if we don't smoke!

Thank you!

These are so freakin' awesome..Thank you!

"Your record coasters should ship within 6-12 weeks, if not sooner."

Great find, thanks!

thank you, I got the record coasters. I also received an email today for a leather cigar holder. It will hold five cigars.

Coasters graphic no longer comes up. Now, free music download.

I just got the free coasters. ty!

drvalu said:   Coasters graphic no longer comes up. Now, free music download.

i was just able to get the coasters @~9am EST

not going to give the last four of my SSN for coasters

ArmchairQB said:   not going to give the last four of my SSN for coasters

Weird. They didn't ask that for me. I wonder why/if that changed.

Already have an account. They eventually send an email with the offer but much prefer to get it sooner this way. Thanks!

"We're sorry, but BlackandMild.com is currently down for routine maintenance.

Please try back later."

Still working, thanks OP!!

will not give last 4 of SSN - dito

i just signed up to get mine. said they will ship within 6-12 weeks

Thanks!

Free stuff from evil companies is the BEST kind of free stuff.

Ok, the site is up but I can't find the offer anywhere. I am already registered with B&M. Help please!

Hey, how about other companies which are poisioning us and taking us to the cleaners offering free stuff.. like Exxon Moible, Bp, and just about every insurance company out there..?!? Pffft!!

fortuneandfame said:   Ok, the site is up but I can't find the offer anywhere. I am already registered with B&M. Help please!

sign in
scroll to bottom
click "my offers"
find it in there

Took a while but got in for the coasters, THANKS!.....Smoker or not?...Most people like/use coasters and for FREE?...Hell yeah!

by participating you are affirming that you ARE a smoker. this could back fire later when you want or need to get insurance. ( electronic signature is the same as signing your name and YES they know exactly who you are when you sign up or you do not get signed up. ) so i wouldn't get too giddy about your FREEBIE if you are not telling the truth. some of these companies even record your response....

anyhew enough lecturing for me. i got them ! yay cuz i love me some coasters i just hate when they break and these look sturdy enough. ( using paper towels again after the freezable coaster broke. )

Tried for this yesterday & never could find the offer.
Today, tried the trick to temp allow popups & it worked.
(Held the control button down when I hit 'enter' at sign in and the offer popped-up.)

Skipping 15 Messages...
got mine about 2 weeks ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.