Free Record Coasters from Black & Mild

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks!

working today, got my coasters! Thanks

Worked here 2/17/13 9:30am ET

Chad479 said:   love4money said:   Will not want to have anything to do with the company that sells cancer and heart disease.

Then don't. The rest of us will be enjoying our free coasters at the cost of said company.

Exactly.

I don't even smoke.

Very cool! Worked for me Thanks!

Love da blackandmilds

This is Jerald shumpert send day coasters please

zip1212 said:   by participating you are affirming that you ARE a smoker. this could back fire later when you want or need to get insurance. ( electronic signature is the same as signing your name and YES they know exactly who you are when you sign up or you do not get signed up. ) so i wouldn't get too giddy about your FREEBIE if you are not telling the truth. some of these companies even record your response....

anyhew enough lecturing for me. i got them ! yay cuz i love me some coasters i just hate when they break and these look sturdy enough. ( using paper towels again after the freezable coaster broke. )

Highly unlikely that it will affect insurance. When signing up for insurance they have ways to test if you are a smoker, not by asking if you've logged onto a website. I've been getting marlboro freebies for about 10 years and never had an issue, just got 2 life insurance policies in the last 2 years as well.

Why are some people so insanely paranoid? What are they going to do with the last four of your SSN? Who cares?

Just a thought. Still waiting for my coasters. - E

Thanks OP

Got mine today. Kinda cool/useful

Mine arrived today, I like em!

got mine about 2 weeks ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014