• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
At any point in time, Amazon has between 5,000 – 25,000 books for free in the Kindle store, with free meaning not only do they not cost you anything, but Amazon will also deliver them to your Kindle for free.

If you click the links below, you will be directed to the appropriate category of free books. You may want to stick this page to the top, bookmark this page or bookmark the links below as the free book offers are updated several times each day.

The number of books free in this (and any other) category change each hour and, just because you may click the link(s) above doesn’t mean each and every book listed will be free: if a price is showing, it may mean the price is (a) about to change to free and the Amazon server hasn’t caught up yet, (b) was free but is now back to “paid” status, or (c) any of 1,001 different reasons. The key thing to do is to carefully look at the price before you click the “buy” button on the Amazon website. Because of the price changes, you may want to click the “Sort by” option in the top right-hand corner and change that to “Price: Low to High”

Just click any (or all) of the links below and start downloading your free Kindle books!
Note: To download a Kindle Reader for your device CLICK HERE

All Free Kindle Books: Linky

All Non-Public Domain: Linky

Action: Linky

Adventure: Linky

Advice: Link

Arts: Linky

Biographies: Linky

Business: Linky

Children: Linky

Classic: Linky

Comics: Linky

Computers: Linky

Contemporary Fiction: Linky

Cooking: Linky

Drama: Linky

Entertainment: Linky

Erotica: Linky

Family: Linky

Fantasy: Linky

Fiction: Linky

Food: Linky

Gay: Linky

Gay & Lesbian (Fiction): Linky

Graphic Novels: Linky

Historical Fiction: Linky

History: Linky

Home: Linky

Horror: Linky

How-To: Linky

Humor: Linky

Internet: Linky

Investing: Linky

Jokes: Linky

Literary Fiction: Linky

Lifestyle: Linky

Memoirs: Linky

Military: Linky

Mystery: Linky

Non-Fiction: Linky

Parenting: Linky

Poetry: Linky

Politics: Linky

Public Domain: Linky

Reference: Linky

Religion: Linky

Romance: Linky

Science: Linky

Science Fiction: Linky

Short Stories: Linky

Spirituality: Linky

Sports: Linky

Teens: Linky

Thriller: Linky

Travel: Linky

War: Linky

Young Adult: Linky

Western: Linky

Wine: Linky

World Literature: Linky

Moderator Comment: Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Feb. 13, 2013 @ 1:44pm
Member Summary

Free Books - Listed by Category (44.88kB)
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nice list thanks.

joaosousa (Dec. 07, 2014 @ 8:05p) |

While I certainty appreciate the postings how about providing at the very least the Title of the book being posted? Than... (more)

bugsie (Dec. 09, 2014 @ 12:02a) |

***DOWNLOAD FOR FREE, CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS EBOOK***  http://amzn.com/B00QQS6U3G  CHRISTMAS EVE, EVE!  HOW KATIE FOUND THE... (more)

slbeebone (Dec. 12, 2014 @ 5:21p) |

To get a free Kindle Reader for your device - Click Here
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
great list. Thanks

rated:
Nice list! Thanks OP!

rated:
Very useful! I'm bookmarking this page.

rated:
Isn't this supposed to be much better than everyday posts.

rated:
Nice work! Please fix the link for Children's books. It is going to a FW page.

rated:
StinkPot said:   Isn't this supposed to be much better than the everyday posts by "Archena" to gobble some green!!!

I think that is still helpful ... helps you focus on what is new for today if you have limited time.

rated:
Kikkoman said:   Nice work! Please fix the link for Children's books. It is going to a FW page.

No clue why it did that. If you copied and pasted it, it worked.
I kept the shortened link up as text and set it to link to the Amazon link, seems to work now.

Thanks for the heads up

rated:
JayMatt19 said:   Kikkoman said:   Nice work! Please fix the link for Children's books. It is going to a FW page.

I kept the shortened link up as text and set it to link to the Amazon link, seems to work now.

Thanks for the heads up
Your non-fiction link is bad, 12 of the first 13 books that show up are novels or the Bible.

rated:
mapatsfan said:   JayMatt19 said:   Kikkoman said:   Nice work! Please fix the link for Children's books. It is going to a FW page.

Thanks for the heads up
Your non-fiction link is bad, 12 of the first 13 books that show up are novels or the Bible.

I redid all the links, as per FW's request

Do you still have the issue?

rated:
Amazing List! Thanks OP

rated:
13 out of the 16 books on the first page of Non-fiction results are fiction, 7 out of 16 on the second page are also fiction.

Also, not all of the links are free. Cybill Shepherd's bio from your link, for example, is $0.99.

Still better, and in one thread, than the spam others were dropping around here on a daily basis.

rated:
1. I linked to the Amazon link for non-fiction, I have no control over what Amazon calls non-fiction
2. As for the price of .99, I mentioned that in OP

"The number of books free in this (and any other) category change each hour and, just because you may click the link(s) above doesn’t mean each and every book listed will be free: if a price is showing, it may mean the price is (a) about to change to free and the Amazon server hasn’t caught up yet, (b) was free but is now back to “paid” status, or (c) any of 1,001 different reasons. The key thing to do is to carefully look at the price before you click the “buy” button on the Amazon website. Because of the price changes, you may want to click the “Sort by” option in the top right-hand corner and change that to “Price: Low to High”"

rated:
Thanks for putting this together for everyone.

rated:
Thank you SO much for this! I love to shop for free!

rated:
Awsome, thx op.

rated:
Thank you for posting this list --

I realize that the links rely on Amazon's categorization of the free books (it's not your own categorization).

I looked through ALL Amazon's categories of free books about a month ago, and sadly I have to say that this part of their site is the worst effort I've ever known Amazon to make - they should be ashamed of how badly-organized this is.

Books are often mis-categorized, and it can be hard to find what you are looking for unless you flip through every single page of every category, which takes ages. Even so, later I ran into free books on Amazon that weren't on these lists at all.

rated:
my word, that is a lot of books, my email inbox is getting hammered with $0.00 order confirmations
thanks op.

rated:
SuperMario1985 said:   my word, that is a lot of books, my email inbox is getting hammered with $0.00 order confirmations
thanks op.

Those emails are annoying. I wish there was some way to just have 1 email at the end of the day

rated:
Thanks sooo much for this post! I just loaded up my kindle for the next year in about 5 minutes!

rated:
Awesome List
Thanks Dude!

rated:
Just download a Kindle Reader.
I prefer science fiction and travel. Thanks.

rated:
yeeeeeey!!! I thought it's now paid. Good thing it's still free. Thank you so much for this. BOOKMARKED!

rated:
many thanks for your time and trouble to do this

rated:
great post, thank you so much

rated:
gooddeal4you said:   Very useful! I'm bookmarking this page.

Thanks
And welcome to fw cyks07 and gooddeal4you

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Your list is way better than some other Free stuff site! Thanksss

rated:
I also saw a free book about couponing and how to save money. Weeeeee. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KAFIKC?ie=UTF8

rated:
still trying to get it

rated:
only free for Prime members

rated:
The coupon expired on the couponing book. just saying

rated:
Its not working from my side. please help me to make those coupon activated..

rated:
kateupton said:   Its not working from my side. please help me to make those coupon activated..

Me too. I think these free books are not available anymore

rated:
alicepattinson said:   kateupton said:   Its not working from my side. please help me to make those coupon activated..

Me too. I think these free books are not available anymore

The original links still work and still lead to free books.

The books available for free constantly change, sorry you missed on the couponing book, but that doesnt mean that all the free books dont work.
It means you missed the window in which the couponing book was free

rated:
Awesome! Thanks a lot=)

rated:
Wow, that's really awesome!!

rated:
Yes, I have downloaded quite a number of free Amazon kindle books very interesting. Some of them are free initially though and may turn to selling one later.

rated:
amazing list, i love it

Skipping 137 Messages...
rated:
***DOWNLOAD FOR FREE, CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS EBOOK***  http://amzn.com/B00QQS6U3G  CHRISTMAS EVE, EVE!  HOW KATIE FOUND THE BEST PRESENT OF ALL, THE PRESENT MOMENT. BY SARAH LAWRENCE.
Do YOU ever miss out on the PRESENT MOMENT while thinking about tomorrow…. or any other day in the future? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014