• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thank you for the list

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

rated:
This is a GOLD MINE! Thanks You for sharing

rated:
CouponExpert420 said:   This is a GOLD MINE! Thanks You for sharing

You are very welcome

rated:
Thanks-so easy.

rated:
Thanks OP. I like A Family Affair (Truth in Lies) http://www.amazon.com/Family-Affair-Truth-Lies-ebook/dp/B004OL2O...
look for it a long time.

rated:
Sweet list! Love you~

rated:
Thank you very much.
Im not happy today. Enjoy jokes. A bit of fun, for me.

rated:
thanks..I have to download most of them, just never have time to read. I'm weird. haha

rated:
Tiki's Guardian Angel: True Story of 15 Year old Sex Slave Freed by an Angel by John Pryor (Dec 15, 2011) - Kindle eBook
LINK

206 riveting pages that you will NEVER forget. Guaranteed to inspire, motivate and encourage you to know that their really are angels in this world and they do watch over us.

Guardian Angel: is the true story of a 15 year old victim of sex slavery who was miraculously freed from her abductor/pimp through her faith and personal courage.

Alone, terrified, in fear for life, abducted from a suburban mall the day before ...all she had been able to do is cry ...and pray. Pray to the God she'd sung many songs about with her churches youth choir. Pray to a God whom she, admittedly, did not really know ...and hope that he would hear her. Pray and hope that he would answer ...that he would indeed send her "Guardian Angel" to rescue her as she was praying in desperation. She needed a miracle

Of course Tisha had heard bible stories about angels. They were an interesting concept ...great folklore ...but were they actually 'real?' She certainly hoped so because she was praying that one would be sent to her. One, or maybe two if need be. All she knew is that her nice, quiet, normal, middle class suburban life had suddenly turned into a horror movie. She hadn't seen it coming.

Sold to a pimp ...by a fellow classmate whom she thought she could trust. Sold like property for the price of $10 and some cocaine. Sold to a monster who now threatened to kill not only her but her entire family if she did not do exactly as he ordered.

Now in a strange city where life was much faster and harder than anything she'd ever experienced, this innocent victim was as out of her element as a fish out of water. How would she endure this plight? Forced to satisfy the needs of random strange men who would not care about her young age ...would even relish the fact that she was just a kid. Tisha escaped into her own mind where there alone... perhaps she could pray ...perhaps God would hear her ...perhaps he would send that guardian angel. Perhaps

Just when she was beginning to give up all hope ...just moments after the pimp put her out on the mean streets of Oakland California for the first time amidst dozens of prostitutes ...a stranger shows up and gestured for her to come to the car.

This is her story.
======================================

Bronze by Kerri-Anne Weston (May 2, 2012) - Kindle eBook
LINK

The inspiring true story of a teen suddenly paralyzed, facing the challenges of her disability and finding extraordinary strength, glory and love along the way.

A fresh high school graduate, Kerri-Anne Connor’s first love is the water. She and her friends from Nobby’s Beach are the first women in Australia to gain their Bronze medallions for Surf Life Saving. On the eve of the year 1981 on the Gold Coast, Australia, this active teenager’s life is about to shatter and transform her once perfect world into one of despair as she tackles a life of paralysis. Through the support of her friends and family, Kerri will find her way back to the water and into the history books.
A memoir filled with joy, tears, letters and poetry of a time when all else seemed lost. A life of hopes, dreams, love and humility learnt.
===================================

Gypsy Spirit: What My Boat Taught Me About Love And Life by Christine Bukruian (May 24, 2012) - Kindle eBook
link

Gypsy Spirit charts an inspiring two-year voyage set amidst the tumultuous world of singlehanded sailing. This captivating memoir recounts the true life adventures and harrowing encounters of author Christine Bukruian’s initiation into the culture of boats, sailors, and the open sea.
Motivated by her mother’s passing, Christine purchases a used 36-foot sloop, renames it Gypsy Spirit and is soon “living the dream,” along with Kia, her 50-pound lab/golden mix. Through trial and misadventure, Gypsy Spirit and her crew are made seaworthy with the assistance of Ed, a seasoned South African sailor on his way to the Bahamas.
Ed invites Gypsy Spirit to sail in tandem with his boat, Nini, and his trial-by-fire sailing lesson propels their relationship and Christine’s appreciation of life at sea. Christine becomes a competent, self-reliant sailor, which proves fortunate as Gypsy Spirit and her crew find themselves alone on a horrific, storm-swept night marked by a devastating collision with a 264-foot container ship.
Tropical settings – from picture perfect islands with postcard images of sun, sea, and swaying palms, to pelicans flying overhead and dolphins trailing in the boat’s wake– afford a vicarious journey for all to enjoy. But Gypsy Spirit’s true reward is as a personal testament to overcoming fears, embracing new passions, and fulfilling improbable dreams.
================================

After All: a memoir by David E. Tillman (Jan 25, 2012) - Kindle eBook
LINK

After All is the heart-wrenching story of a man and his daughter rebuilding their lives after the tragic loss of their beloved wife and mother. Told with a mixture of humor and sadness, author David Tillman makes you a part of his two-year grieving and healing process. Powerful personal anecdotes and the innocence of a world seen through a child's eyes are brought to life. Filled with familiar thoughts and emotions, anyone who has ever lost someone dear to them will find this courageous memoir well worth the read.

After All is the sequel to David Tillman's debut memoir, In the Failing Light, also available at Amazon.

Mr. Tillman's work has been called "Eloquent and Heartbreaking" by Publisher's Weekly.
===================================

Racecar: Searching for the Limit in Formula SAE by Matt Brown (Oct 19, 2011) - Kindle eBook
LINK

In 2006, a small unavailing university auto racing team began building a racecar that would challenge the best engineering schools in the world. With fewer people and resources than any of the top competitors, the only way they were going to win was to push the limit, go for broke, and hope for more than a little luck.

By the time they got to the racetrack, they knew: In the fog of fierce competition, whether you win or lose, you learn the hardest lessons about engineering, teamwork, friendship, and yourself

rated:
Thank you so much for the list. Great help for me.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Wow, this one is really cool. Will the free books update at Amazon?

rated:
Great list.

rated:
I have sooooo many free kindle books because of this link. I LOVE IT!!! ♥

rated:
Fantastic list, thank you.

rated:
14 free Christian kindle books from a respected theologian.

http://www.ligonier.org/blog/rc-sprouls-crucial-questions-ebooks...

rated:
This book is free for prime members and I thought it was a really good read. It was fast paced and fun with a good storyline. If your a prime member give it a shot it's free!!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CNVE5J6

Urth Chronicles: The Search for Subject 22

Urth. A dream for most, a reality for the few. Only the wealthy or brilliant ever make it there. To lack either means a life destined for obscurity, or even worse, a future tethered to a dying world.

That is unless, Urth comes seeking you.

In a future where the wealthiest and most privileged of humanity has forsaken an overpopulated and resource deprived Earth in favor of massive, artificial biospheres that orbit the sun, two agents venture into the slums of Oakland and San Francisco in search of a young man who's the product of decades of research.

rated:
What Would Judy Say? (Judge Judy)
Link

rated:
I thought this one was good.

Fiend The Manifestation
Tucked away in the woods of Wisconsin, Larkin is a quiet little town without a care in the world. Until now...

Sheriff Adam Dolton has been having terrifying dreams of a man dressed in black entering and destroying Larkin and killing its inhabitants. Are these just dreams or omens of events to come?

Fiend takes you into a town where two realities are colliding. An evil spirit from another world has come to take his revenge on the innocent, forcing a group of strangers to band together in a desperate attempt to stop this manifestation of evil.

Fiend: The Manifestation has everything you want in a novel; twisted characters, non-stop action, and a gripping plot. It's a page-turner that takes you deep into the mind of the demented. Fiend delivers a story that is not only terrifying, but thought-provoking. It makes you think about life and how your choices might come back to haunt you. The man-in-black is the most frightening of villains; his revolting appearance paired with an unrelenting joy to torment his victims is enough to give you nightmares.

Link

rated:
Great tip..thanks

rated:
got links, thank you

rated:
This is great. Thanks!

rated:
Thanks Dude-*-

rated:
If you have ever thought about juicing for health, check out this book on Amazon Kindle, Tips For Juicing The Right Way. It is on promotion and can be downloaded for Free starting Saturday, June 29 - Monday July 1. The Amazon URL is: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CVGW8B0
Enjoy, it
Grampst

rated:
Awesome! Thanks man!

rated:
Thank you for the amazing list.

rated:
useful

rated:
Feels Like the First Time: A True Love Story
http://www.amazon.com/Feels-Like-First-Time-ebook/dp/B00961VIIM
This one I got today is very interesting.

rated:
very long list, that's amazing, thanks

rated:
Thanks! I'm checking out the freebies in the technothrillerscategory.

rated:
great list and great job!! Thanks!!!

rated:
Awesome thanks for the great list!

rated:
gnd63 said:   only free for Prime members

Are you positive? Most of the time the Prime logo will be pretty prominent. I didn't see it on any of the dozens of books I looked at and subsequently "bought".

rated:
Fantastic. Thanks for doing this work. It has always been so tedious to go through the free books.

rated:
Attached is a rtf doc with all those links you should be able to download and save.......well, the doc I uploaded didn't download with the links......Not sure why....but you can copy the list by OP and paste it into word or notepad and then you will have the list handy on your computer.

rated:
Hello Sir,
Thanks for sharing knowledge based Thread.I like this type of book related threads and i am following always these thread.
Thanks for sharing this type of threads.

rated:
I tried this with the PC for Kindle and I really liked it! I can enlarge the text and it is quite easy to read right on my computer. And free! I downloaded this book, which is really a fun read:

Sleepless: Curse of the Blood Fox

rated:
Thank you @spsaver
another new links. yay!

rated:

rated:
OneDirection said:   some free kindle books today
  DEAD LINK

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014