Free $6 H&M GC Wrapp FB required

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got an email and did the survey,
I think its a generic link applicable to any account.
Try it out. Please tell me if it doesn't work so I can delete the thread.

www.wrapp.com/p/HM6Survey2312013

Member Summary

Free $6 H&M GC Wrapp FB required
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You need to have an iPhone or Android smartphone to use this gift.
This gift card will be valid for 14 days.

how do i use it??

LvBrknHrt, you have to have facebook and a smart phone. Sign up for Wrapp and then on your phone go to Wrapp.com and install (it's not in the playstore for android, not sure about itunes, but I had to go to Wrapp.com to install). The H&M gift card is valid in store only. Have your phone with you, go to the store, you must buy $6 or more to use the gift card. Open up wrapp, go to your wrapp wallet and open your gift card to show to the cashier. DO NOT open the gift card before going to the store. Once you open a gift card it is considered used - when you leave the screen it removes the card from your wallet. Hope that helps.
One more thing - Wrapp is tied to your facebook account, so you must be signed into facebook on your phone to use Wrapp.

The link worked for me, thanks for posting.

btw, I just went to H&M in Austin, TX yesterday and got a really cute little shirt for my neighbor's daughter using Wrapp. When I checked out they gave me a little card that is for "$5 off your next H&M purchase Valid through 3/6 only". It says only one card can be redeemed per purchase, I'm wondering if it will stack with the Wrapp gift card that I just got using the link. If anyone tries it, please post, thanks!

Got the $6 gift card, as well as 4 others for downloading the mobile app within an hour of creating an account. $6 more at H&M, $5 off at Office Depot, $10 off at fab.com, and $5 off at Happy Socks. Thanks OP!

uh...already opened the gift card. is that mean i can't use it anymore?

It depends on how far you went. If you keep clicking through, the last page will come up with the code for the cashier. Once you get to that page you've used the coupon. If you want another one they are free to send, if you don't have any facebook friends with Wrapp, private message me and I'll give you my facebook info - you can add me as a friend and I can send you the giftcard from wrapp.
christina

I used coupon at H&M. It is working. You can use it again if cashier doesn't press done and clear coupon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014