• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dove Body Wash
Disclaimer

Eucerin Professional Repair
Disclaimer
Dove Body Wash and Eucerin Lotion Samples Site is running a little slow, so be patient waiting for each sample app to open.

Dove is no longer available, but the Eucerin still is. Sometimes Target restocks, if so, I'll update should there be more.

Everything is now gone, will update should Target restock either/both.

Member Summary

Dove Body Wash and Eucerin Lotion Samples
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Dove Body Wash
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Eucerin Professional Repair
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received my sample packet of Eucerin lotion Monday.

starborn (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 11:12p) |

Mine came earlier this week, body wash will probably be arriving soon.

ETA: Got the body wash Saturday, trial/travel bott... (more)

SweetClover (Mar. 15, 2013 @ 12:36a) |

I received the Dove body wash, Saturday.

starborn (Apr. 01, 2013 @ 3:01a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

signed up for both.

Thank-you!

thank you

Thanks I got them both!

Thank you

Thanks, OP! Got them both!

Thanks so very much SweetClover! Green

Got it Ty op

Get the sample. Thank you.

Thanks!

thanks Sweetclover

it is running fast now

thanks, sweetclover!

thanks

Thanks

Thanks OP.

Thanks, SweetClover!! =)

Thank you, OP

Apparently Dove is gone, but I just got Eucerin. Thanks, OP!

All gone

Our samples are very popular, so it doesn’t take long for them to go. Someone just ordered the last one, but don’t worry—we’ll get more. Please check back soon.

Thank you, miss SweetClover!!

Received my same lotion yesterday. It is just those little paper packet type. Just enough to treat a dry finger. Pathetic

handsgo said:   Received my same lotion yesterday. It is just those little paper packet type. Just enough to treat a dry finger. Pathetic

I suspected that this would be like all the previous Eucerin samples (I think there have been about 5 posted by me alone), and they have all been single-use packets, so far (Still waiting on the one from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Facebook giveaway). That's why I put the picture I did in the OP and QS, as that represents the type of samples, packets. I find the packets hold just enough for one hand treatment, or the heel of one foot. But I have a collection of 10 or so of these, because a few also came in Target Beauty Bags. Small? Yes. But Eucerin has given away soooo many.

I received my sample packet of Eucerin lotion Monday.

starborn said:   I received my sample packet of Eucerin lotion Monday.

Mine came earlier this week, body wash will probably be arriving soon.

ETA: Got the body wash Saturday, trial/travel bottle, just under 2 oz.

I received the Dove body wash, Saturday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.