2 Free George Killianís Pint Glasses

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://promo.millercoors.com/stpatspints

Use UPC: 071990764005 EXCEPT Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code

Member Summary

2 Free George Killian’s Pint Glasses
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here is what I got in my e-mail today:

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's... (more)

CoGrandma (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 8:46p) |

I got the same email. They ran out?

alieder (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 2:16p) |

Did ANYBODY get these?

Mamzer (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 5:21p) |

Didn't request your Address? See this post here for troubleshooting.

Do not use a mobile device, click above link for more info.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP! Looks like it accepted the submission - hope it comes!

Thanks OP. Worked for me.

Worked for me. "Your glasses are on the way."

Thanks OP!

ETA: Wait a second, it didn't even ask me for my address, yet my "glasses are on the way." WTF?

Screen Cap
Disclaimer
DO NOT request this using a mobile device, the form will not come up, and if you then try on your computer, it will not take. If you did the above, use a different birth-date and email for another adult in your household. A lot of people discussing this on Facebook.

Others are submitting their birth-date and email on their desktop, never got the address form (this was when too many were trying to request). Your request didn't go through if you didn't get the address screen. Unfortunately, like above, the system rejects you when you try again, so use a different BD and email. See screen capture attachment in this post for what form looks like.

hillwood24 said:   ETA: Wait a second, it didn't even ask me for my address, yet my "glasses are on the way." WTF? Read above.

thanks ordered
them.

Thanks, OP! I filled out the form and it said they were on the way, so here's hoping!

That's it. Your glasses are on the way. Make sure to like us at www.facebook.com/georgekillians because we'd love to see a pic of your pints in action.

thanks, remick!

very cool of you to give the upc for both regions

Thank you, mine from last time both got broken.

Got email letting me know I didnt get one because supplies ran out before they get my info...

See above...lol.

Thanks a bunch! Went through fine; glasses on the way (hopefully)

Thanks OP in for a set

Thanks!

thanks! appeared to have gone through with no problem!

Thanks
It worked Perfectly

in for one, hopefully they come

Thanks.

Thanks!

Great, thanks!

Thank you.

I'm From Michigan And Had To Use The Second UPC...Just A Heads Up

thank you

HouseWife1973 said:   I'm From Michigan And Had To Use The Second UPC...Just A Heads Up

I am from Michigan also and went through with the first UPC code without a problem

ty

Massachusetts also had to use UPC: 021700412057

Here's to hoping!!... Thanks OP!! =)

Tried both UPC's & here's the message I got:
Sorry, buddy - you may not be eligible for redemption, but youíre always welcome at www.georgekillians.com

Thanks! Hope they will be here by St. Patricks Day, which is my birthday.

thanks op, in 4 1

still working - just signed up.

Good post, thanks remick.

Thanks OP. In for one

thanks

Thanks for the link and code got them!

Wisconsin here....use the second upc!

Well the form is still there but I filled it in several times from two different browsers and it seems the submit button no longer works.

illinois here. had to use the 2nd UPC. thanks!

sLinktastic said:   HouseWife1973 said:   I'm From Michigan And Had To Use The Second UPC...Just A Heads Up

I am from Michigan also and went through with the first UPC code without a problem

Same here I am from Michigan and the first UPC worked for me.

Skipping 82 Messages...
Did ANYBODY get these?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014