2 Free George Killianís Pint Glasses

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
yup, looks dead in the water.

Thank you for your interest in the Killians St. Pat's Pint offer. The site is currently under maintenance but please check back later.

Went and got this:

Thank you for your interest in the Killians St. Pat's Pint offer. The site is currently under maintenance but please check back later.

Yep, went there every day this week and received the same message. Looks like it's a goner.

DEAD!!!!!!New message It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killianís pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Although the offer has ended, we're glad so many of you will be drinking Killian's in style this year. You will receive an email soon confirming whether or not you submitted your code before supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

thread expired they ran out of glasses.

Thanks remick!! Hope they come!

upsfeeder88 said:    .... we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity ....

oh lord of christ --- they act like the internet is a small country store

Deal is now dead

Initially I submitted the deal on time and they told me my glasses were on the way. Just received an email saying they ran out before they could process mine

Buncha crap. I hate when companies do this and take all your info and then say "oops, we allowed too many submissions."

If you only have x glasses, set your form to close automatically after x submissions. Don't take my info then send me a message days/weeks later saying "sorry."

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,
The George Killian's Team

============================================================

You are receiving this email because you entered the George Killian's St. Pat's Day 2013 Offer and you stated you were at least 21 years of age.

©2013 MillerCoors Golden, CO

So I get the email on the 9th day after my submission saying that my code was entered after they ran out of glasses???

Sorry George Killian... you are no longer welcome at my St Patty's day party, even though you've been on the menu for 12 years now >

Got the cancellation E-mail today. I submitted after they ran out of glasses. Not even a sorry from them.

They told me a couple of weeks ago my glasses were on the way. Now today sent me an email and this is what it stated:

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,

ShadowedBlade said:   Buncha crap. I hate when companies do this and take all your info and then say "oops, we allowed too many submissions."

If you only have x glasses, set your form to close automatically after x submissions. Don't take my info then send me a message days/weeks later saying "sorry."

Sincerely,

============================================================

You are receiving this email because you entered the George Killian's St. Pat's Day 2013 Offer and you stated you were at least 21 years of age.

©2013 MillerCoors Golden, CO

Yes, that is not that hard to code in.

Got my email today; "Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out."

ticcleme1 said:   They told me a couple of weeks ago my glasses were on the way. Now today sent me an email and this is what it stated:

Sincerely,

just got my cancellation email, peeved they would actually send the email saying glasses on the way if they aren't

I am very disappointed and angry. Yeah, if they have a set number of glasses to give away why didn't they close the form down? I hate to get angry over a freebie but good Lord!

What if I had rushed out to buy a case of Killian's to get the code so I could get the glasses? Then they tell me they are on the way, then cancel the order. Just not right.

many states required no purchase so the FW effect is no excuse --- they reneged on their offer and their notification

while supplies last IS NOT an excuse when they confirm that the prize is on the way ---- they have a bad attitude

they stink --- AND I am not drinking that crap on St. Patrick's Day

MillerCoors Customer Service ----- 1-800-645-5376

someone please call them and tell them informing people that a prize is on the way and then saying tough luck is unacceptable

they need to own up and make things right --- and not act like a bunch of weasels

TDIBrewer said:   Initially I submitted the deal on time and they told me my glasses were on the way. Just received an email saying they ran out before they could process mine
same here
chryslerguy said:   So I get the email on the 9th day after my submission saying that my code was entered after they ran out of glasses???

Sorry George Killian... you are no longer welcome at my St Patty's day party, even though you've been on the menu for 12 years now >

same

Got the same email. Agree with above, no Killian at my party this year.

Received that disappointing email here, too " Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out." Not true, submitted the offer on the first day and received confirmation.

Same here. "Ran out sorry."

I'm thinkin the folks at Killian's need to check out the thread with the free college courses, and find one in remedial math, so they can count...

ill wait to see if anyone gets this :/ it surely is not me. i am mad also but i have to admit its a good way to get a LOT of ppl to boycott your products. congrats Miller PR

Zilch... I get 0

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out

I sent a nasty E-mail to their corporate letting them know they messed up a great promo. Too bad they will probably never care about it.

Ban miller coors and all the products they make...fatwalleters against millercoors boooo lol. $&@?!""&$

wow what a joke! that sure was a scam, they got all of our information and i bet not a single person is ever going to see those glasses

I got the same email. If small companies can shut down the ordering screens when supplies run out why can't a multi million dollar company? I'm sure the fw effect totally overwhelmed the system but they shouldn't have said that our orders had been confirmed and glasses are on the way when they didn't have the product to fullfill the request. They will no longer be getting my money - time to find another drink.

I was accepted and got the same rejection email. I sent a real simple reply about screwing their real customers, I mean like 25 words, and they replied with an offer for a free koozie and bottle opener so I just recommend a simple angry email and while no glasses may be coming they do offer something to soothe the pain give it a shot

r82drive said:   I was accepted and got the same rejection email. I sent a real simple reply about screwing their real customers, I mean like 25 words, and they replied with an offer for a free koozie and bottle opener so I just recommend a simple angry email and while no glasses may be coming they do offer something to soothe the pain give it a shot

they can piss off ---- their crappy excuse for an Irish beer is in a twist off bottle

they can shove their bottle opener where the blarney stone don't shine

Tecate for me on el DŪa de San Patricio

r82drive said:   I was accepted and got the same rejection email. I sent a real simple reply about screwing their real customers, I mean like 25 words, and they replied with an offer for a free koozie and bottle opener so I just recommend a simple angry email and while no glasses may be coming they do offer something to soothe the pain give it a shot

Interesting. Did you send it to the same email address?

On 2/26, I replied to their rejection. I was pretty nice about it, explaining that I was a big fan of their beer. I didn't hear back from them.

All gone I believe, says they ran out and thank you

Looks like my Killian's will be consumed from a Red Solo cup this year!!

I got no response to my "nice" e-mail.

Yes I just replied to the email they sent me

Here is what I got in my e-mail today:

Sincerely,

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014