Free Set of Darts from Marlboro

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Ordered. Thank you!

Had to try everyday since this was posted and FINALLY got in for the darts today!...Thanks, OP!!!!!

handsgo said:   VegasVegan said:   handsgo said:   jam5150 said:   I don't get people who complain about tobacco companies asking for your last 4. They must do this to verify your age as required by federal and sometimes state laws. After so many lawsuits of marketing to minors, they have to cover their asses. If you don't like the offer or are afraid of what they will do with your data, then just move on.

So does this answer my original question or does it just makes you look like a superstar for such a powerful answer?

They do have a link to their privacy policy at sign up.

"Information We Share

We may share your personal information with Philip Morris USA's affiliates, including ones that market tobacco products like U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton. Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton are subsidiaries of Altria Group, Inc. To learn more about Altria Group, Inc. and its companies visit http://www.altria.com/en/cms/About_Altria/At_A_Glance/default.as...

We also may share personal information with third-party service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.

We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided through our websites in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement."

WOW!!( Thanks. Looks like I'm headed to WalMart to pick up a set of $6 darts.

OMG! They're going to send you emails to try and sell you tobacco products! WTF did you think they were going to do? Why in the world did you think they were giving you free stuff? Because they think you're a really great guy? Have you read the terms for coupon code printers too?

i signed up! thanks! even trying everyday to toss a dart to try to win stuff!

not avail in MA, darn it!

looks like i will be digging the dart board out ... luckily i have both so it doesnt matter which the darts are for.

Wineaux said:   WOW!!( Thanks. Looks like I'm headed to WalMart to pick up a set of $6 darts.
OMG! They're going to send you emails to try and sell you tobacco products! WTF did you think they were going to do? Why in the world did you think they were giving you free stuff? Because they think you're a really great guy? Have you read the terms for coupon code printers too?

You think that's bad... check out the terms for FACEBOOK.

If a person's on Facebook, they've given away far far more.

And didn't even get darts for it.

I love marlboro contest and their give aways, they are great.

snshnharly said:   I used to be on your mailing list and all of a sudden everything stopped coming. What's up, I sure do miss all my coupons and free things. Thanks Alot

new member-u have to go to the link and do the info, not here

milkandcookies said:   mrdjman said:   snshnharly said:   I used to be on your mailing list and all of a sudden everything stopped coming. What's up, I sure do miss all my coupons and free things. Thanks Alot

Umm...this ain't Marlboro Customer Service...it's a deal board...I doubt they're gonna see this...just sayin.

Wow.

mrdjman said:   snshnharly said:   I used to be on your mailing list and all of a sudden everything stopped coming. What's up, I sure do miss all my coupons and free things. Can I get back on. Thanks Alot

Umm...this ain't Marlboro Customer Service...it's a deal board...I doubt they're gonna see this...just sayin.

now be goodguys and delete this newbies info since his original post is gone

Lol

i received mine today, pretty nice set.

i missed it , nevermind they going to send me my darts

Mine came today. Really nice set.

Darts are better than lung cancer I guess.

Got pretty excited when the dart set arrived in the mail the other day. When I opened them up there were only 2 darts in the package with 6 flights. What a bummer!!!

Just signed up for the darts. My ship date is in August! Woah!

Got mine a few weeks ago. Awesome! Thanks!

ereikaward said:   Would love a set of Darts

Would love it if you and every other newbie here would actually READ THE ENTIRE THREAD to see how you can obtain the darts and any other offers by Marlboro, or anything offered on this forum, for that matter.

Katie slaps!

Got my darts thank FAT WALLET!!!

I like darts thanks

A friend got a pair.. I was so jealous..could u please send some darts my way.?

oddlefty said:   A friend got a pair.. I was so jealous..could u please send some darts my way.?

Oy vey!

Just built a new dart room need darts

Free set of darts you are offering thank u marlboro i like your brand of cigarettes. My friend told me about this website we by like alot of cigarettes ftom circle k and doyles drive thru in akron ohio

I think promotions and freebies such as my new set of darts from marlboro keeps me loyal to "my brand" by deterring me from trying cheaper cigarettes during the tough economic times that we live in. couldn't hurt my game, either!

I love marlboro..they always keep things interesting..u just never no what thry will send u next!!! I was so surprised and thought it could never happen to me , but was one of the lucky ones that was chosen for myself and a guest to go to marlboro hot laps in joilet!!! One of the best times I ever had!!! Thank u marlboro!!

How do I get a free set of darts?

I live in MA. I received the darts and in the past I have received Zippos, coasters, cards, flasks, music cards, seasonings, bbq sause and a ton of things I don't remember. The only thing MA residents can not do is enter contests on this site.

sign-up at Marlboro. They change promotions and sometimes repeat the same promotions. Log in at 11am and 4pm EST. Looks for a number above your offers and click on it. If no offer, sometimes if you click on Flavormakers, there is an offer. They hit the limit entries fast, sometimes in less than five minutes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014