• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
How do I get a free set of darts?

gariffic (Aug. 08, 2013 @ 9:43p) |

I live in MA. I received the darts and in the past I have received Zippos, coasters, cards, flasks, music cards, seasoni... (more)

cardreader (Aug. 10, 2013 @ 5:04p) |

sign-up at Marlboro. They change promotions and sometimes repeat the same promotions. Log in at 11am and 4pm EST. Looks ... (more)

cardreader (Aug. 10, 2013 @ 5:10p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP - my request just went through

thanks

Thanks OP.

Worked. Im curious I dont understand how they can afford making these free gifts when they are not as big as they use to be and more people are quitting everyday? aren't they loosing profit?

thanks!

Thanks,got one for me, my hubby and my sister.

got in this time thanks ! $5+ a pack thats how. i got a runner up prize before worth more then $150 the top prize was like $525 a notebook and a LOT of ppl got it... they can afford it believe me...

Thanks Got It

Thanks, got a set....

Good post, thanks remick.

I thought I had a Marlboro android app. did they yank it?

TAZ420 said:   I thought I had a Marlboro android app. did they yank it?

been having trouble accessing and thought I'd try the app

"ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
We're sorry, but Marlboro.com is currently down for routine maintenance. If you need additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-898-2888."

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
We're sorry, but Marlboro.com is currently down for routine maintenance. If you need additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-898-2888.

Still down for maintainance...

Working again!
Got mine!

Thanks for the link got them!

Sometimes when I log on to marlboro I am getting the system down for maintenance message. I found out if I hit the back button on my browser it will take me to the main page logged in. Hope this helps anyone having problems logging in.

Is this for preexisting Marlboro members only ? When I try to sign up I get a request for "9-digit Customer Number" found on my Marlboro mail (which I don't have).

Thanks FW members for all the great deals.

I guess it's never to late to learn how to smoke! Love the free things!

got it thanks!

Does anyone know if when you sign up at Marlboro, does your name end up on a national database of smokers? I would hate for the info to eventually get to insurance company or some other watchdog that will flag me as a liability because I became a registered smoker just because I wanted some free darts. I really don't like the way they asking for last four digits of SSN and other extra-personal info. FW is going to be the death of me.

got it! thanks op

handsgo said:   Does anyone know if when you sign up at Marlboro, does your name end up on a national database of smokers? I would hate for the info to eventually get to insurance company or some other watchdog that will flag me as a liability because I became a registered smoker just because I wanted some free darts. I really don't like the way they asking for last four digits of SSN and other extra-personal info. FW is going to be the death of me.

Yup.

Thanks OP, but no thanks ... pass ... as they asked for full SSN as they cant verify all the correct info provided at sign up ...

Thanks OP!

I just LOVE freebies!!!
Thanks.

Thanks OP!!!
Just ordered mine...

I don't get people who complain about tobacco companies asking for your last 4. They must do this to verify your age as required by federal and sometimes state laws. After so many lawsuits of marketing to minors, they have to cover their asses. If you don't like the offer or are afraid of what they will do with your data, then just move on.

jam5150 said:   I don't get people who complain about tobacco companies asking for your last 4. They must do this to verify your age as required by federal and sometimes state laws. After so many lawsuits of marketing to minors, they have to cover their asses. If you don't like the offer or are afraid of what they will do with your data, then just move on.

So does this answer my original question or does it just makes you look like a superstar for such a powerful answer?

Thanks so much, got mine.

handsgo said:   jam5150 said:   I don't get people who complain about tobacco companies asking for your last 4. They must do this to verify your age as required by federal and sometimes state laws. After so many lawsuits of marketing to minors, they have to cover their asses. If you don't like the offer or are afraid of what they will do with your data, then just move on.

So does this answer my original question or does it just makes you look like a superstar for such a powerful answer?

They do have a link to their privacy policy at sign up.

"Information We Share

We may share your personal information with Philip Morris USA's affiliates, including ones that market tobacco products like U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton. Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton are subsidiaries of Altria Group, Inc. To learn more about Altria Group, Inc. and its companies visit http://www.altria.com/en/cms/About_Altria/At_A_Glance/default.as...

We also may share personal information with third-party service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.

We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided through our websites in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement."

Not only were the free darts waiting for me, a free tumbler with my "personal brand" was too. Also a free "smoketin" which took some looking to stumble across.

Thanks!

VegasVegan said:   handsgo said:   jam5150 said:   I don't get people who complain about tobacco companies asking for your last 4. They must do this to verify your age as required by federal and sometimes state laws. After so many lawsuits of marketing to minors, they have to cover their asses. If you don't like the offer or are afraid of what they will do with your data, then just move on.

They do have a link to their privacy policy at sign up.

"Information We Share

We may share your personal information with Philip Morris USA's affiliates, including ones that market tobacco products like U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton. Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton are subsidiaries of Altria Group, Inc. To learn more about Altria Group, Inc. and its companies visit http://www.altria.com/en/cms/About_Altria/At_A_Glance/default.as...

We also may share personal information with third-party service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.

We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided through our websites in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement."

WOW!!( Thanks. Looks like I'm headed to WalMart to pick up a set of $6 darts.

Awesome, finally something showing up in my account. Thanks!

JafafaHots said:   Not only were the free darts waiting for me, a free tumbler with my "personal brand" was too. Also a free "smoketin" which took some looking to stumble across.

same here.

Thanks. Offer still available as of 5 minutes ago.

Dang, I won't lie and say I smoke. I'm strange like that. Green for OP.

Thanks, OP!

Skipping 31 Messages...
sign-up at Marlboro. They change promotions and sometimes repeat the same promotions. Log in at 11am and 4pm EST. Looks for a number above your offers and click on it. If no offer, sometimes if you click on Flavormakers, there is an offer. They hit the limit entries fast, sometimes in less than five minutes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014