• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now when you sign up for AT&T TEXT ALERTS you will get a FREE $5 STARBUCKS eGiftcard! Once you sign up for the alerts, you’ll get a text with instructions on how to redeem your gift card.

The point of AT&T TEXT ALERTS is to send you deals… but after you get your gift card you can also text STOP back and they’ll remove you from the list.

The FREE $5 Starbucks eGift Card is limited to one per participant up to the first 40,000 people to claim it. If you have the Starbucks App on your phone, you can transfer the $5 balance to an existing gift card Get it while it's hot and caffeinated!

Member Summary

at&t alerts (57.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Q: How much does it cost?

A: There is no cost to join AT&T alerts. There is no cost associated with sending and receiving... (more)

Hinzinho (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 11:06p) |

Did u have to make seperate accounts or did u register all the cards on the same account?

cndnmax (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 1:29a) |

Thanks OP, now off to get me a cup of coffee this afternoon

Zombie08 (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 9:24a) |

thank you

Thanks a lot!!

did anyone get any instructions back when they replied to the text "COFFEE"?

It took a few minutes, but I eventually got a code and a link to a website where you put the code in to claim the gift card

I haven't received anything. Been about 5 minutes since I replied. I'll keep waiting. I guess. I noticed it said not compatible with iPhone 5. I'm using an iphone 5 :/ but I did get their message to reply coffee. So I'm confused. Guess I continue to wait.

Finally got it ~30 mins later

thanks!!

Thanks! Got my $5!

Dead? Text mentions $5 discount at att.com now and nothing about coffee. Received 6 txts in total, 3 in a message sent twice.

Nice offer. Thank you for sharing. I got my e card in about 30 minutes and transferred it to my SB card. Cool!

Will this work with AT&T Go Phones?

Tnx

will i be charged by my cell phone service provider for receiving text messages? thanks

Still active. Thanks.

bestbuy1115 said:   will i be charged by my cell phone service provider for receiving text messages? thanks

Yes. You will be billed per text msg unless you have a txt msg plan or unlimited txt message.

signed up, redeemed, transfer to my normal card, cancelled.

This would be ok if the text were free (on ATT). I and everyone I know use imessages so no need to pay for a texting plan.

Got it, thanks.

THANKS!!!

Still active. Just signed up and received my Starbucks card via text.

Thanks OP, In for 1!

Johneverd said:   Still active. Just signed up and received my Starbucks card via text.

How long did it take?

theekevinc said:   Johneverd said:   Still active. Just signed up and received my Starbucks card via text.

How long did it take?

Few minutes, when I did it around 11am PST today, it was still working.

Is it not working for you now?

Thanks OP. This is still live. Had my card within a minute.

still working. I just claimed mine.

I did it. It took 5 minutes. Now, I just have to text stop.

Still working 7am Friday morning Central US time. Got my text in less than 30 seconds.

Saw a sign on the door of my local Starbucks today that said "Register a Starbucks card from 2/28/2013-3/13/2013(not exactly sure of end date) and Starbucks will add $5 to the card. I may create a separate post when I confirm the terms.

I registered the eGift Card from this offer and doubled it to $10. It works!

cloverboy said:   I registered the eGift Card from this offer and doubled it to $10. It works!

Sweetness.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I'm in for the original 5 then registered it on Starbucks.com and they are adding another 5. What a freebie!!Kudos

Thanks for the tip for the extra $5! Just registered the one from this offer, and several other cards tonight............I owe you a coffee!

Also works for those who got in on the Living Social deal a while back... Or for any previously used gift card or E-certificates even if the balance has been used previously to $0.00. As long as you still have the old Gift Card # and Pin you could register it and it becomes $5.00

yelloe1213 said:   bestbuy1115 said:   will i be charged by my cell phone service provider for receiving text messages? thanks

Yes. You will be billed per text msg unless you have a txt msg plan or unlimited txt message.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: There is no cost to join AT&T alerts. There is no cost associated with sending and receiving text messages from/to AT&T Alerts. Data and Message costs may apply by accessing links within messages and/or forwarding text messages outside of sending/receiving text messages from/to AT&T Alerts

ComputerGreek said:   Thanks for the tip for the extra $5! Just registered the one from this offer, and several other cards tonight............I owe you a coffee!

Did u have to make seperate accounts or did u register all the cards on the same account?

Thanks OP, now off to get me a cup of coffee this afternoon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014